PDA

View Full Version : VT shootings

blackstar
04-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Hey has anyone seen the news 33 people killed at Virginia Tech by one gunman. I find it most disturbing that this many people are dead and the police dont have a ;cen-ing clue what happened what are your takes on this?

Slider
04-17-2007, 11:23 AM
Yeah, it reached the front page in our newspaper in egypt 0.0

it's not the first or even 5th time it happens, i'm gettin the impression that it's a trend!!!!
Just like few years ago when there were some seperate Kamikaze people blowing up themselves in Middle east countries (including 2 or 3 in egypt)

ThroneofDravaris
04-17-2007, 12:51 PM
Still waiting for conclusive information on the incident. So far, they think it was a lone Korean student but they haven't been able to rule out accomplices.

Of course, the ambiguous details hasn't stopped the infamous Jack Thompson from blaming the whole thing on video games (http://kotaku.com/gaming/virginia-tech/breaking-idiot-thompson-blames-va-shooting-on-games-252702.php%3Cbr%20/%3E). I personally would have waited at least a DAY before using a tragedy like this to further my own agenda, but then I guess I'm not a narcissistic lawyer.

blackstar
04-27-2007, 01:00 PM
You are a lot of things TOD but not a narssacistic lawyer. But yes did anyone see that manifesto he mailed the news that honesly scared me because that gives copycats something to follow for inspiration. On a different note there was another Koren student on campus who is a gun enthusiast and they thought it was him for a while til they found him alive, poor guy

Slider
04-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Sorry to say it Blackstar, but that's just pure idocity (real word?) n racism to assume a killer from his ethnic group, much more a famous one in this case.........

And to ToD, I don think anyone's buyin that weird video game theory anyway ;)

blackstar
04-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Agreed oh and on another news thing they were blaming paintball.

John Smith
04-27-2007, 04:18 PM
Apparently, the dude had some mind problems (I don't know how to put this in other words), orr at least, that's what they said here, in Portugal.