PDA

View Full Version : Boost Mobile Rock Core 2007

blackstar
04-19-2007, 10:22 AM
Hey did anyone watch the rock core performances there were 5 bands +44, Nas, Rise Against, The Game, and Korn. I diddnt watch the rap performances but. +44 played When your heart stops beating, and baby come one, were really good live i was amazed, and sorry slider but i dissagree that Korn was absolutely amazing live they had a really good stage show with large drums and it was cool. THey played 2 songs i have not heard and Comming Undone. By far the best of the night was Rise Against. They are a band i really respect and it is kinda worriesome hearing a band you really like live for the first time wondering if they will be any good but they sound at least 10 times better live than on the CD i was blown away by it i was singing along like i was in the front row when they let into Ready to Fall i started shakeing because of how heartful the song sounded and Prayer of the Refuge a very energetinc video was captured very well, and Tim is the first lead singer i have ever seen at the end of the show "decapitate" the mic stand with his guitar. Overall horns up show rocked.