PDA

View Full Version : 1st Concert Black Stone Cherry and Three Days Grace

blackstar
04-20-2007, 10:25 AM
Hey guys last night i went to my first concert. It was freicken great!!! The 1st band that Played was Black Stone Cherry they rocked hard from the moment they went on too the 2 or 3 min. Guitar solo at the end it was amazing they came out before the show and met the crowd then i got 3 of em to sign my cd book after the concert. The second band was Buckcherry i personally thought they sucked i thought they were overly vulger very sexual and i got tired of an hour of songs about sex, whisky, and cocaine. The third was Three Days Grace their show was phenomanal much better live than on the cd they opened with Animal ive become, they also played Pain, Riot, alot of songs i do not know the name to ive just really got into them and Black Stone so im in the process of learning song names (if your a superfan dont shoot me please :)) anyway and they ended with Hate You. We were right in the center of the top and when they were playing Hate You my gf waved at Adam and he looked up at us and waved back :) :) :) Well generaly it kicked soooooooo much ass!!!!!!!!! And ill post some pics later if any came out good.

Avathar
05-04-2007, 02:34 PM
I remember Three Days Grace!! :D:D:D Nice 90's songs like Never Let You Go, good stuff, bet they're far more hard rock when doing their thing live!

I went to an emo-core/metalcore festival a week ago, pretty nice, bleeding great camping site, you would've liked it too =), and I'll get to posting pics of that. :p Sooner or later (since I didn't took pics myself x:).

Bonesplitter
05-06-2007, 02:47 AM
......well....i dont really like 3days grace myself....but Black stone cherry are awesome :cool:

Avathar
05-06-2007, 12:57 PM
[COLOR=SeaGreen]......well....i dont really like 3days grace myself....

N3VAR LET J00 GO </3

How one can not like that song is beyond me 8D

blackstar
05-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Yeah 3days Grace are much better live than on the cd none of the pics came out good so im sorry but it was fun anyway.