PDA

View Full Version : Bush vows to VETO Iraq Troops withdrawal

Slider
04-28-2007, 07:09 AM
What do you think of THAT final fantasiers?

He wants to benefit as much as possible before no longer being a president, this isn't his land, he doesn't have the right to eat from its fruits..................

Will post my whole oppinion later

Spiff
04-28-2007, 11:47 PM
Bush will veto it, and congress will draft the funding in a new bill. Meanwhile the troops all over the world will suffer because people in office are playing politics. The Democrats can defund the war right now and the troops would have been home by June but they haven't and it's upseting me. I just heard yesterday about a soldier using expired C4; it blew up in his face and now he's in the hospital. The only reason this happened was because there is no funding right now.

I've lost favor on how the war has been run but to play politics with lives is unforgivable in my eyes and I don't think I'll ever vote for a Democrat again.

Doctor
04-29-2007, 10:29 PM
Bush will veto it, and congress will draft the funding in a new bill. Meanwhile the troops all over the world will suffer because people in office are playing politics. The Democrats can defund the war right now and the troops would have been home by June but they haven't and it's upseting me. I just heard yesterday about a soldier using expired C4; it blew up in his face and now he's in the hospital. The only reason this happened was because there is no funding right now.

I've lost favor on how the war has been run but to play politics with lives is unforgivable in my eyes and I don't think I'll ever vote for a Democrat again.

I'm so glad that I' don't take sides in politics. Both sides are screwed up, and it's costing so many lives...Bush doesn't realize how many people are dying out there because of his actions concerning the war. But you're right about the Democrats, too, and they're not helping, not one bit. >_> It sort of pisses me off..

blackstar
04-30-2007, 10:43 AM
I'm so glad that I' don't take sides in politics. Both sides are screwed up, and it's costing so many lives...Bush doesn't realize how many people are dying out there because of his actions concerning the war. But you're right about the Democrats, too, and they're not helping, not one bit. >_> It sort of pisses me off..
My words exactly Faust the US gets its nose in other peoples buisness where it doesnt belong. We screwd up when we freed Afganistan when it was invaded by the Russians then we left them that made them relly mad. Then when Iraq invaded Iran then Iran faught back then Iraq used illegal nerv gass and we ignored it then sent warships to aid Iraq. We have started ALL of our own problems over in the Middle East.

forever yours
04-30-2007, 10:24 PM
lets all just move to japan and be communists! lol

blackstar
05-01-2007, 10:38 AM
lets all just move to japan and be communists! lol
But Japan is a constitutional Monarchy :confused:

Fawkes Lament
05-05-2007, 02:44 PM
... Okay, let's all face it. Bushy is retarded, I think he was dropped on his head A LOT. He has made almost none of the right decisions while in office, and... That's pretty much it.

blackstar
05-07-2007, 10:39 AM
I feel really bad for the troops over there who are fighting dying being wounded leaving behind families and being lied to. Ok slider we want to hear your opinion.