PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Pairing?

Dead Pepper
05-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Seeing as though I read a lot of Fanfiction, both Final Fantasy and Harry Potter, I feel pretty strongly... (when I say strongly, I mean sending death threats to Ron/Hermione fans...) about supporting ships (relationships).

So what's your favourite ship? It doesn't even have to be a pairing that's in the game, like Squall and Rinoa, it could be like... Squall and Quistis... or even Squall and Seifer... if you like that kind of thing. =P

So yeah.. mine's Cloud and Tifa, they're just meant for each other. And Squall and Rinoa, because they're just that cute.

Gackt Camui
05-04-2007, 07:16 PM
Cloud and Tifa have never dated, and they aren't in love with eachother either. Sorry the games and movies have lead you on like that. But mine would have to be...Reno and Cloud even though its really rare to see. Its always Cloud and Sephiroth but thats okay too. If I had to chose opposite sexes mind would be Tidus and Yuna, they are in love, and the game makes it very obvious unlike Tifa and Cloud, if you notice Cloud doesn't really show his "feelings" for Tifa, he is to stuck on Aerith, Tifa just has a crush on him. Unlike Tidus and Yuna lol

Hydra
05-05-2007, 05:15 AM
Explain part of the mushy FF7 "sunset" scene? o_O

I, personally, like Cloud and Tifa. Though it shows no REAL evidence Cloud likes her that way, it gives little vague hints that you can make inferences with. And, hell, Squaresoft wouldn't be that mean. Letting the "story of two childhood friends that never admitted their feelings to each other" just crash like that.

Gackt Camui
05-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Nope they don't like eachother. I kinda believed they did like everybody else until I went to Anime Boston where they had a huge FF conversation, very serious converstation and it kinda made things clear. But to repeat it all would take to long thats why I kinda shortened it. But I no longer believe that they like eachother that way.

Darkreno
05-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Cloud and Tifa have never dated, and they aren't in love with eachother either. Sorry the games and movies have lead you on like that. But mine would have to be...Reno and Cloud even though its really rare to see. Its always Cloud and Sephiroth but thats okay too. If I had to chose opposite sexes mind would be Tidus and Yuna, they are in love, and the game makes it very obvious unlike Tifa and Cloud, if you notice Cloud doesn't really show his "feelings" for Tifa, he is to stuck on Aerith, Tifa just has a crush on him. Unlike Tidus and Yuna lol

marius has poisened ur innocent mind lol. :D but 4 me well i like the strange rikku n yuna pairing marius did on her best love story thread. nyuck nyuck nyuck :p

Gackt Camui
05-06-2007, 08:45 PM
No actually I got that from Anime Boston. They had a FF conferance and well they said a lot of very good points because for awhile I though they had a thing for eachother but if you really watch, Tifa likes Cloud, but Cloud doesn't show any interest in Tifa, he's to busy thinking about Aerith.

Doctor
05-07-2007, 12:30 AM
Hmmm...parings...

Probably...something crazy...

SEPHIROTH AND AERIS. :O

Phoenix Flame
05-07-2007, 05:05 AM
Rikku and Yuna?!?!?

In a previously life I may have found that funny. :rolleyes:

I like the Tidus/Yuna love story. It's <3

Spec Highwind
05-07-2007, 05:41 AM
Celes Chere and Locke Cole. Undoubtly. My favourite love story in the Final Fantasy series.

Gackt Camui
05-07-2007, 12:10 PM
Tidus and Yuna for me. They both have a cute relationship...I just wish they could really BE together.

Marius
05-08-2007, 03:07 AM
hmmm? the best pairring 4 me would really have 2 b lock n celes.

Dead Pepper
05-08-2007, 10:29 AM

Actually, I've been reading up on this, there hasn't actually been any answer to the question of who Cloud loves, and thats official, it didn't come from any forum or conversation or discussion group, Square Enix specifically said that there isn't an answer and there won't be. I still think that it's only the side of Cloud that he stole from Zack that attracts him to Aeris and vice versa, and Aeris even said that Cloud reminded her too much of her old boyfriend. Plus, there's so much history between Tifa and Cloud for there not to be something there, I think. Cloud might not seem like he has any attractino to Tifa UNTIL! he realises that he wasn't himself for most of the game, he was being someone else. From there, he treats Tifa differently.

Plus, Cloud is only hung up on Aeris because he can't forgive himself for not doing anything when Sephiroth stabbed her. That was made clear in AC. It was also made clear at the end that Zack and Aeris are close.

Sorry to seem sharp, but i'm fiercely loyal to my ships. =P

Gackt Camui
05-08-2007, 12:29 PM
No you didn't seem sharp at all. But if there is no answer to the question. And seeing how we don't work for th company. We have no right to answer it ourselves. So until they do, we shouldn't even bother discussing Cloud and Tifa if there is no set answer.

Dead Pepper
05-08-2007, 06:25 PM
There's no harm in discussing a pairing, whether it's true or not. =P I'm still a loyal Harry + Hermione supporter from Harry Potter, and it didn't happen in the books, lol.

Gackt Camui
05-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Sure whatever. Then nobody is either right or right then? Hermione and Harry....yeah sure I guess.

dappa
05-21-2007, 07:26 PM
At the end of disc two on final fantasy 7 it infers that something happened between cloud and tifa before they go back to the highwind to find all there friends are back. They seemed embarassed.

I know that aint concrete proof. Everyone has their own opinion

Dead Pepper
05-22-2007, 05:12 AM
Tidus and Yuna for me. They both have a cute relationship...I just wish they could really BE together.

FFX-2 Spoiler:

Well, they are at the end of X-2! ^_^ So it's a happy ending. =P

Gackt Camui
05-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Yeah true. Thats a very tail ending huh? lol

Phoenix Flame
06-11-2007, 03:11 AM
FFX/X-2 spoilers

Man! I was soooo ticked at the end of X after you defeated Braska's Final Aeon, you had to nuke YOUR aeons...then Tidus disappears?!!? ;ang I couldn't believe I played 70+ hours for that BS ending!

Of course X-2 makes everything 'ok' again...but at first I was so upset!

Gackt Camui
06-11-2007, 12:08 PM
I totally know where you're coming from but on the other hand it was nice to change it up a bit from the "normal" fairy tale ending, OH THE GUY GETS THE GIRL BS! 10 -2 just topped it off, even though it wasn't really that good of a game