PDA

View Full Version : If I married.......

Seyluv
05-09-2007, 12:12 AM
This was a fun thread on this other forum. Anyway I thought it be nice to let you guys in on this thread.

How would you live if whoever u like from this movie was married to you?

If I was married to Sephiroth. I would be right beside him in whatever he does. He would love me. We would inflict terrior on who every we want.:D We might have a little Sephiroth JR walking around. Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo and who ever else would bow to us, if not then they get pretty beaten :p Well Lots of stuff, mainly we be in liove and we would rule everything

Doctor
05-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Hmmm....Do you mean from any Final Fantasy?

Well, if that's the case, then I'll just pick who I like...although it may reveal the mystery behind my gender (if it wasn't obvious enough already X3 )

I would marry Sephy too X3 But with all of the love and attention I would give him, I would soften his heart immensley XD Eventually, after I would get him to stop killing people, we could have a nice, somewhat normal life. XD

I have another choice, though, and that would be Ramza from FF Tactics. I know, he's not exactly mainstream FF, but besides Sephy he's pretty much the only one without a real love story. XD I would just spend my life trying to help him win the godamn war in Ivalice XDD

Seyluv
05-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Yay, another one for Sephiroth. Of course I don't care if he good or evil.

Slider
05-09-2007, 06:17 AM
lolz

I would marry Rinoa (she reminds me of someone I know :o)

Gackt Camui
05-09-2007, 05:20 PM
It has to be FF? That makes me want to cry. Okay Reno for me....because like I said before. Cloud is a hero and he is attractive, but he's to quiet for me. Now Reno, he's got flare...like his hair. That rhymes lol. And he can be a hero just like Cloud and also look good doing it!

ultimecia
05-10-2007, 08:39 AM
by telling you this would reveal my gender but okay.. i would marry rikku she is very cheerful and exciting.. lol :)

Gackt Camui
05-10-2007, 11:29 AM
What is the big deal with revealing your gender? Is that a bad thing?

Slider
05-10-2007, 11:47 AM
What is the big deal with revealing your gender? Is that a bad thing?

I've takin it as a hobby to oppose u lately :D:D:D

1. personnal freedom
2. girls COULD be harrassed (well may-b not in here, but i'm talkin in general)
3. some guys are more comfortable that way too!

need i say more? :)

Gackt Camui
05-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Nope. It was just a question. Thanks for answering!!!

Seyluv
05-10-2007, 03:48 PM
This topic isn't that hott here. Wow, Kpopper making you guys look bad on Soompi :p

They even gave examples of why, like paragraphs and pages on why they choose they pick.

Well, I'm glad you guys actually replied. :D

Darkreno
05-10-2007, 09:16 PM
cool thread empress :D n as 4 marius what u mean idiots who r already married ;ble well if i had 2 marry someone from ff it would b lulu. hmmmm? i better watch it if marius comes back here im toast. ok ok if i had 2 marry someone fromm ff i would dress marius up as lulu n remarry her :D

Marius
05-11-2007, 12:02 AM
yeah punk flip that switch dress me up as lulu u better fix yourself 2 pose as reno 4real. yep dye ur hair red n lose ur beergut lol then i'll remarry/marry u anyway u like, knucklehead :D

Kat
05-12-2007, 03:46 PM
uh...
i think i would prolly marry ... *thinks* *frowns*
all the villains from ff are messed up O.o"

... *thinks a little more*

well if Tidus was free then i would marry Tidus ^_^;

dappa
05-12-2007, 08:20 PM
ok then if I was married to rikku I would live life very carefree lol!!!

ultimecia
05-13-2007, 05:50 AM
well its a big thing telling my gender because ive taken the role of ultimecia from FFVIII who is a woman so most people would think im female

Kat
05-13-2007, 02:44 PM
XDD
so you are a guys right?
:p
and btw Ultimecia,the quote by Tidus in your sig,its actually Rikku who says that.
:p

Spec Highwind
05-13-2007, 03:19 PM
Terra or Celes would probably be the best characters "for me".

Well... if I married Celes, Locke wouldn't be my friend =(

Gackt Camui
05-14-2007, 12:47 PM
I would marry Reno and you guys would never hear from me again.

Phoenix Flame
06-11-2007, 03:18 AM
Hmmm.... gotta choose someone *thinks*

*Ashe gets on my nerves too much, but she's pretty*

*Rikku would drive me up the wall*

*Terra's kinda my type...* :rolleyes:

*Celes!!.....naw!*

*Thinks some more*

Probably Quistis! She's pretty AND has brains. ;)

Gackt Camui
06-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Yeah the brains count for something right?

dappa
06-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Plus being able to conjure up the odd shockwave pulsar helps too.

Gackt Camui
06-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Please spare us all and don't go into detail on why that might be useful in a relationship...let us just fill in the blanks

dappa
06-12-2007, 07:32 PM
Pure class that one lol.

Put it this way your enemies would'nt wanna mess with you if your partner could do that.

Gackt Camui
06-14-2007, 11:12 AM
Yeah thats the better way of putting it lol. I thought you were trying to get at something else. :)

blackrose
06-25-2007, 03:24 AM
i think if i had a choice to marry an ff character it would be squal/lion. he's adorable and tall with dark hair,. yeah it would b him

Gackt Camui
06-27-2007, 02:31 PM
He does not look like Gackt for the record. I hate it when people say that...Thats an insult to Gackt...but yeah. Back to the topic of discussion...Reno...I am still going with Reno

Shinra Soldier 1
08-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Luna and Rikku are hot, but I would probably marry Yuffie, I enjoy her village and the oriental culture, since I am in martial arts we would be a great match, running around swiping free materia, then teach each otehr what we know about martial arts (i've always wanted a martial arts gal :) ) make sure the village is protected and just have fun

Hydra
08-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Rikku.

No questions asked.

^^;

She's annoying. But dang. She's everything else too. :D

Shinra Soldier 1
09-05-2007, 04:42 PM
haha, yeah like I said rikku is fine, but she also has osteoporosis...

Hydra
09-05-2007, 07:08 PM
O.O

No wonder she dies in FFX so easily when you meet her for the second time.

I guess we just have to be careful then. =D

Phoenix Flame
09-16-2007, 08:46 AM
Luna and Rikku are hot, but I would probably marry Yuffie, I enjoy her village and the oriental culture, since I am in martial arts we would be a great match, running around swiping free materia, then teach each otehr what we know about martial arts (i've always wanted a martial arts gal :) ) make sure the village is protected and just have fun

*quietly suggests you look up Kiera - a previous member on this site*

Huh? o_O; Oh, I was just saying that I'm engaged...so I dun want nobody else...yeah. = D