PDA

View Full Version : NINTENDO DS(OR DS LITE) or PSP?

Marius
05-11-2007, 02:24 AM
well c i happened 2 have both the DS and PSP handheld systems. n i can't seem 2 figure out which one 2 favor more. i mean the DS has that cool touch screen thing which is cool . but the PSP is like having a mini cp right at the palm of ur hand.u get 2 put pics in it n visit websites n stuff.not 2 mention u can put music n videos in it as well. im not even sure if i have the latest upgrade 4 mine hmmmm? see what i mean its confusing . so im curious whats ur take on the systems? which one has better quality? also which one do u play more?

Zeromus_X
05-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Well, the DS can alwasy be counted on its library of fun games. The PSP has some great games too, however, not as many as the DS. Contrary to what people seem to believe now, the PSP is still being sold in stores, so it isn't dead. Just keep and enjoy both systems; you're lucky to own both of them.

Phoenix Flame
05-11-2007, 10:41 AM
Just to add-on a lil... the PSP can portably play your PS3 - if you have internetz. Imagine playing FF XII on t3h bus :p

Darkreno
05-11-2007, 01:53 PM
at the moment i've been playing the PSP. cuz that gta i got 4 it. i say wait 4 it 2 come out with more games. i kno lumines was very addictive 4 me. but 2 play ff12 on the PSP. WHOA!!

Marius
05-13-2007, 03:51 AM
wow i better get a PS3. LOL as for me i've been playing the DS LITE cuz a certain ninja knucklhead has my PSP . but its cool cuz im playing ff6 on it

richboywonder
05-13-2007, 01:38 PM
i like how you get to play online with the psp.

Darkreno
05-13-2007, 05:19 PM
yep so do i . man i got some new wallpaper n pics 4 marius. wait till she gets her PSP back lol