PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania (all of them)

Darkreno
05-12-2007, 09:24 PM
i've played just about most of them . but can't really decide which is best. not all of them r so great i didn't really enjoy the n64 version but my fav is of corse symphony of the night. i just wanted 2 kno if any of u still play it n what ur views on the game r.

Marius
05-12-2007, 09:52 PM
everyone loves playing a game where u can take out demons vampires, ghouls n ghost and zombies n bats n witches n werewolves n mummys n dang boy the list can go on lol. but i happen 2 like the new added feature 2 the series. the familiars. its cool they give more abilities to characters like alucard n soma :D

Seyluv
05-12-2007, 10:43 PM
The one with Leon Belmont is my favorite. Oh man, I can't believe just how much Jaejoong look like Mathias.

Hydra
05-13-2007, 03:10 AM
o_O

I can't decide between Legacy Of Darkness(N64) or Lament Of Innocence(PS2).

I enjoyed playing those. =D

Darkreno
05-13-2007, 03:35 AM
yes that Lament of Innocence is off da hook. i have the portrait of ruin 4 the DS. it rocks

Fawkes Lament
05-19-2007, 10:37 PM
I've only played Circle of the Moon for GBA. That game was awesome, but I was never able to finish it. And, I lost it. Great system.

Darkreno
05-30-2007, 03:33 AM
oooh dang we kno what that feels like right marius? wow i never played that one. circle of the moon 4 tha GBA.

Fawkes Lament
06-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Now, I have Aria of Sorrow, and Harmony of Dissonance for GBA. Maybe not originally, but I have the Double Pack... These are a couple of good games, the battle system isn't the best, but it sure is creative.

dappa
06-05-2007, 07:52 PM
I played some of the older ones years ago but they didn't really do anything for me

Yoko Kurama
06-06-2007, 10:18 AM
I've played quite a few. I liked the new one for PS2...I can't recall the name...Curse of Darkness! That's it! That's the one!

ThroneofDravaris
06-06-2007, 11:25 AM
I've played Dawn of Sorrow, which has slowly become one of my favorite action/platformer games. I'm eager to hunt down Symphony of the Night since it's generally considered to be the best in the series, however copies sell for rather high prices on ebay and I'm not really in the mood for shelling out $60 US on a copy right now. I'll probably also play Aria or Sorrow since it's the prequel to DoS.

I could take or leave the rest. I've heard mainly negative things about the 3D Castlevania games and I don't have the patients to play the insanely difficult NES installments.

Marius
06-12-2007, 08:09 PM
I've played quite a few. I liked the new one for PS2...I can't recall the name...Curse of Darkness! That's it! That's the one!
wow i heard good things about that one. i'm gonna try n get it 4 D.R that man could play those games like mad. Curse of Darkness. cool

Darkreno
06-18-2007, 03:00 AM
alright!!! curse of darkness......DARKNESS!!!

Zeromus_X
06-18-2007, 04:11 AM
I have played the first three Castlevanias (though I haven't beaten any of them), and they do have that old school charm/insane difficulty. However my favorite would probably be Circle of the Moon for the GBA. It was one of the first GBA games released, so I don't know if it would be easy or hard to find. But I would definitely recommend it.

I also want to hunt down Symphony of the Night, though it would be best to wait for the Castlevania Collection to be released.

Doctor
06-25-2007, 06:28 AM
Heh heh, I just can't say how much I would like to play a Castlevania game...the series has always intrigued me greatly. But I've never had the money to spare for one of the games...(gyah, curse you, FF12. <<;;) But the next time I get a chance, I will look for one. @_@ And all of these suggestions here help me a lot. >^

Cloud101
06-25-2007, 12:24 PM
I've played cricle of the moon, curse of darkness, and Aria of sorow, and I like to be able to use demons and what not at my whim, its a interesting way to play a castlevania game, but With Soma, your goal is no longer to destroy dracula, the goal is to gather the most dark energy you can, its a big twist in the series.