PDA

View Full Version : Star-Wars

Bonesplitter
05-21-2007, 10:58 AM
well i dont know if this is the 1 or 50th thread about star-wars but i dont care...im makeing this one... :)

hey every body
im a HUGE Star-Wars fan...i love it sooo much...i have all the dvds(except the cartoon ones)i've got a load of games,i have about 150 cards(the card game).

i made this thread to see how many Star-Wars fans are out there.
we can talk about anything star-wars related here.
because im shure there are afew things i could learn as well. ;res

Spiff
05-21-2007, 11:11 AM
I own the orginal VHS tapes of Star Wars that haven't been ruined by being re-mastered. ;ble

Bonesplitter
05-21-2007, 11:41 AM
I own the orginal VHS tapes of Star Wars that haven't been ruined by being re-mastered. ;ble

i dont think that they've been ruined...there just....differnt. i own the last on VHS(4,5,6) and dvd

i like the older ones best

-------------------------------------------------
MOD EDIT: Posts merged. Please, do not double post. ;)

dappa
05-21-2007, 07:02 PM
I prefer the newer ones, they look more slicker plus they aint that much different.

I love all six movies.

Fawkes Lament
05-21-2007, 07:29 PM
They are all awesome, but my favorite is the newest. Like dappa said, it's slick.

Bonesplitter
05-21-2007, 11:29 PM
well the new ones just have better graphics..and thats about it...the older ones were the first and in my opinion the best....well....i liked the 2 movie because it had Jago Fett in it...

Phoenix Flame
05-22-2007, 01:08 AM
well i dont know if this is the 1 or 50th thread about star-wars but i dont care...im makeing this one... :)

hey every body
im a HUGE Star-Wars fan...i love it sooo much...i have all the dvds(except the cartoon ones)i've got a load of games,i have about 150 cards(the card game).

i made this thread to see how many Star-Wars fans are out there.
we can talk about anything star-wars related here.
because im shure there are afew things i could learn as well. ;res

I like it, I'm not an uber-fan like some people :rolleyes: but it is a good way to be entertained.

Doctor
05-22-2007, 01:45 AM
Heh heh, I liked all of the movies, but mainly the older ones (Episodes IV-VI.) I'm not a HUGE geek-ish fan, but I've always liked Star-Wars. XD

Bonesplitter
05-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Heh heh, I liked all of the movies, but mainly the older ones (Episodes IV-VI.) I'm not a HUGE geek-ish fan, but I've always liked Star-Wars. XD

well im not a huge geek-ish fan.....i just really like star-wars....... ;bor

Fawkes Lament
05-22-2007, 07:11 PM
Most people just like Wars of the Star... Star Wars

Zeromus_X
05-22-2007, 07:14 PM
I find Star Wars to be a pretty entertaining series. I'm not as devoted to it as other certain forms of media, though, of course...

dappa
05-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Star wars games arent bad either

Fawkes Lament
05-22-2007, 09:35 PM
The legos games are horrible, though.

blackstar
05-23-2007, 01:40 PM
Sith RULE!!!
Yeah ive got the original 3 vhs set as well My favorites are episode 3 and 6.

dappa
05-23-2007, 07:27 PM
The legos games are horrible, though.

Those games are an exception to the rule, they bsuck big time, but I have some mates who love em.

Bonesplitter
05-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Sith RULE!!!
Yeah ive got the original 3 vhs set as well My favorites are episode 3 and 6.

YES
SITH WILL RULE ALL...........GO SITH.....woow....

;res sith

Luis
05-24-2007, 12:05 PM
I like the episodes 1, 2 and 3.
They not only have better graphics, but also better light-saber fights. (Compare the one between Darth Maul, Obi-One and Qui-Gon Jinn; and the one between Old Obi-One and Darth Vader... ).
I also find the story of these episodes much more interesting and coherent.

*Now is when all the Star Wars geeks attack me...*

XD

EDIT:
Moved to the Entertainment Domain. :)

blackstar
05-24-2007, 12:51 PM
No thats fine thats your opinion and it is very correct in the lightsaber battles the only amazing battle in the original set is the final one between Luke and Vader but i love all of the movies just the same. The Phantom Menace is the one that gets ignored the most no one seems to know that one but Qui-Gon Jinn was my favorite jedi him and Kit Fisto both kick ass and Maul totally owns great sith warrior.

Cloud101
05-24-2007, 12:53 PM
yeah, the originals are always better, in my oppinion, oh did you see the thing about starwars on the history channel, man starwars on the history channel, that makes me feel so old!

blackstar
05-24-2007, 03:18 PM
Yeah i want to see that but im gonna be gone on vacation so i guess ill see the re-runs.

Bonesplitter
05-28-2007, 09:54 PM
ive been gone a long time....

my favorite jedi are Qui-Gon Jinn, Kit Fitso(the best), Darth Maul...ok so hes a sith...i dont judge, and Ben Kenobi(the old one)

did any body see Star-Wars live at 30
it was star-wars's 30 birthday. they showed it live on G4....it was AWESOME ;wel ;arf

Bonesplitter
06-04-2007, 11:58 PM
i have a question, was R2-D2 made on Naboo or was he bought from someone or what...if you know please tell me.

Luis
06-05-2007, 02:00 PM
He is just a mechanic robot used by the Republic. I have no more info about it!

Bonesplitter
06-05-2007, 02:27 PM
well...yah...but hes a kick but droid......i was just wondering if he was differnt than all the other droids out there( yes i know that every droid is built differnt,i mean if theres something very differnt about R2-D2).

dappa
06-06-2007, 05:58 PM
He is no different to any other droid but I suppose he may appear different to other droids mainly because he is a character in the star wars films and gets more coverage than the other ones.

There is no real explanation how he came about really apart from he is a robot of the republic like what luis said.

Kat
06-07-2007, 12:19 AM
OMG
a STAR WARS THREAD.
HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS?!
i love star wars!
=D

Bonesplitter
06-07-2007, 12:53 AM
OMG
a STAR WARS THREAD.
HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS?!
i love star wars!
=D

well so do i = }...welcome to my thread feel free to talk about anything star-wars here.

Bonesplitter
06-07-2007, 01:00 AM
i have anther question for you people
in the 2 movie( the clone wars) when the jedi are fighting in the battle arena, there is this one jedi that uses two lighsabers( a human male) it only shows brief shots of him but me and my friend were able to find him. it shows him kick all kinds of a$$ (droid a$$) and we were wondering who he was? anybody know?

blackstar
06-08-2007, 12:39 PM
But yes R2 was built on Naboo he was built to be a repair unit on the queens personal ship when they were attacked on the way out of naboo he and the other repair units tried to get the shields back online and they were all destroyed but him.

Bonesplitter
06-15-2007, 12:35 AM
i know jay...i have 1,2,3,5and 6 on dvd...not 4