PDA

View Full Version : Plastic Surgery

Seyluv
06-02-2007, 10:12 PM
What are throughts about Plastic Surgery?

(Wait, was there a thread already on this issue)

Ok, I don't see why anyone would do such a thing to themselves. Why do people just won't be themselves. We are all different and we all have different things that makes us pretty or handsome.

I kinda made this thread after what I heard about what my baby, Fany did. He was so stupid. He look way better before he had this surgery. He did it just because of what a lot of anti fans was saying about him.

Before

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/empresscrystal/flytotheskylx5.jpg

Now after surgery

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/kpop4u/hwanheenewlook.jpg

kb-sama
06-02-2007, 10:41 PM
EW!

the man KILLED his looks!

god i hate Plastic Surgery,why would people do this they selves,GOD! be fat and happy,or lose wight!

dappa
06-02-2007, 11:05 PM
I dont see the point of paying riddiculous amounts of money to make yourself look better. A lot of the time it ruins rather than improves anyones looks.

Seyluv
06-02-2007, 11:20 PM
I don't see why he would do it or anyone else for that matter.

Plastic Surgery should be used if needed. And also why should you change the way you look just because of what some haters said about you.

Luis
06-03-2007, 08:15 AM
No offense Empress... you know it's nothing personal, and I'm not pretending to be mean either, but...
Is there a way in hell you can relate a Serious Discussion topic to anything unrelated to a K-pop/J-pop member??? @_@

... ¬¬" I had to say it...

I don't see any problem with plastic surgery. Some people want to do it, so that they feel better with their body. If that makes them feel better, and they can afford it, what's the problem?

Seyluv
06-03-2007, 09:06 AM
This topic isn't about Kpop/Jpop artists. He was just an example. The discussion is about inneeded surgery.

Luis
06-03-2007, 09:33 AM
I know it's not a thread about it Empress, but I bet there're many other better examples than these singers.
There're people in the world who have a normal life(no superstars or famous people), and they however do feel the need for changing something in their body, because they don't feel confortable with it.
People who may have their face disfigured from an accident, and want it to change it with plastic surgery.

Spec Highwind
06-03-2007, 04:23 PM
Yeah, Empress... all those K-Pop artists' faces looking at me everytime I open a thread... I'm getting scared.

dappa
06-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Actually I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I think plastic surgery has its uses like someone having a disfigurement changed e.g an accident but for vanity no

Seyluv
06-03-2007, 08:14 PM
I can understand that some people really need it. Like trhis one woman I saw on some talk show. Her boyfriend had shot her in the face and she had to underwent a series of surgeries to get her face back to normal.

Luis
06-04-2007, 08:51 AM
Actually I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I think plastic surgery has its uses like someone having a disfigurement changed e.g an accident but for vanity no

As I already mentioned ;)

Yeah, Empress... all those K-Pop artists' faces looking at me everytime I open a thread... I'm getting scared.

Though I lol'd at that, please keep it serious. No spam is allowed here.

I can understand that some people really need it. Like trhis one woman I saw on some talk show. Her boyfriend had shot her in the face and she had to underwent a series of surgeries to get her face back to normal.
Yes, things like that.

So I don't find it bad. Even when it's not due to an accident. If people want to feel more comfortable with themselves, and they can afford it, I don't really see the problem. It's just a matter of personal wellfare.

Spec Highwind
06-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Well... my opinion on the subject... let's see...

I guess it is the same opinion most of you people have! I don't think anyone should change the face they were born with, but when some accident or something like that changes their face, and the ydon't feel comfortable with it, they should think about surgery...

Doctor
06-06-2007, 09:11 PM
EW!

the man KILLED his looks!

god i hate Plastic Surgery,why would people do this they selves,GOD! be fat and happy,or lose wight!

Ah, straight to the point. *Makes a toast to you.*

People are always going to worry about what others think about the way they look, and there are always going to be people who get plastic surgery...there really isn't anything we can do about the way celebirties and pop-stars and the like think about themselves, but we can try to help those around us and closest to us feel good about themselves. ;)

Sleazer
08-18-2007, 01:58 PM
if somebody make a plastic surgery because (s)he think (s)he is ugly or fat is a idiot ,but i think its ok if its because (s)he have scars and (s)he wont to hide them because every one stare on them and make jokes its ok i think

Kat
08-18-2007, 06:28 PM
and then you have people like Jeffree Star.
XD

Hydra
08-19-2007, 04:59 PM
XD

Anyone seen that lady that's had all those plastic surgeries on the TV?

The one that promised Mister 90210 (the doctor guy) that she wouldn't facelift, or have any plastic surgeries for a year, and she did it anyway?

She's sad, IMO. It's not like it makes you look pretty. It just makes you look artifical and not good looking. :[

Kat
08-20-2007, 12:12 PM
XD

Anyone seen that lady that's had all those plastic surgeries on the TV?

The one that promised Mister 90210 (the doctor guy) that she would facelift, or have any plastic surgeries for a year, and she did it anyway?

She's sad, IMO. It's not like it makes you look pretty. It just makes you look artifical and not good looking. :[i never seen her.
o_o
and heres a picture of Jstar...for you people who don't know who HE is.
HE is very gay as well.
but he has millins of fans, and some of his songs are kewl.
i like him..but he is kinda..
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k111/kitykat_03/jstar.jpg

Fawkes Lament
08-20-2007, 04:29 PM
Looks like Marilyn Manson(Don't really care how it's spelt)

Plastic surgery is stupid if you just want to look different, but it makes sense if you want to cover up a disfigurement.

Kat
08-20-2007, 08:19 PM
Looks like Marilyn Manson(Don't really care how it's spelt)

Plastic surgery is stupid if you just want to look different, but it makes sense if you want to cover up a disfigurement.*gasps*
FAWKES NO.
O_O
MM IS MY BABY! HE DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
;_;
not to mention Manson has never had any kind of plastic surgery.
0_o
he's all natural.
like people should be.
=]

Fawkes Lament
08-20-2007, 11:07 PM
srsly???

Wow. That isn't what I expected. Must be the make-up.

Doctor
08-21-2007, 01:59 AM
I remember making an earlier statement on this...but I will voice my opinion again.

Plastic surgery can always be opposed or supported by people, but in the end, it's anyone's own choice weither or not that they actually want it. Of course it costs money, but to those who actually have a choice, it's THEIRS to make. We can talk all we want about how wrong and artificial it is, but it won't easily change anyone's mind.

But, it's still a good topic, I will admit, so we shouldn't jut leave it alone. There are numerous reasons that someone might want plastic surgery. Who knows--they may actually NEED it, so we can't really judge from surface-level observations.

Fawkes Lament
08-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Doctor Faust has just voiced every opinion we have al said so far, just in one post.

~Hidan~
08-22-2007, 03:35 AM
I think its really something that can do wonders for people, however it can also destroy them. Too much is going far, small changes can really fix things.

Fawkes Lament
08-22-2007, 04:16 PM
We're all making good points right now.