PDA

View Full Version : is it possible? vincent & sephy?

Marius
06-12-2007, 04:41 PM
my hubby D.R and i were recently debating.is there a possibilty that vincent could actually be sephiroth's father? i kno it's a bit over the top but think of the timing? lucrecia had a thing with vincent b4 hojo, when vincent was still a turk himself. plus in advent children vincent and sephy's looks are a tad bit similar. and if u check out their noses it's gets even more uncanny. well thats at least what i think anyway.so if u can help me out here maybe me and D.R can settle this debate with the help from some REAL GOOD FF FANS. so please share ur input on this . ;res

Darkreno
06-12-2007, 05:33 PM
marius, hon ...how do we come up with this stuff. look hojo is sephiroth's father not vincent there's just no way. that would mean lucrecia kicked it with vincent b4 she married hojo. plus that would've made seph, a lot older don u think? and wouldn't seph have figured it out himself?

ShadowHeart
06-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Well, there is always the possibility I suppose. Both Vincent and Hojo clearly state in the game that Hojo is Sephiroth's father, but that's the only "proof". As far as anyone is concerned, they could both be lying. I seriously doubt the script writers had it in mind though.. there would be hints or facts pointing towards it if they did. It is pretty far fetched IMO.

dappa
06-12-2007, 06:16 PM
I suppose some artificial insemination could've happenend.

Didn't vincent get shot then put in the coffin and then hojo carried on with his "experiment"

Darkreno
06-12-2007, 07:11 PM
yeah thats what i'm trying to tell her.vincent didn't do it. there was no hit n run marius lol. but i guess what baffles marius is seph's age.it's not really detailed so she's on the investigating scene. vincent and seph look around the same age but we all kno thats not true cuz the whole lucrecia thing. so yes vincent is older than seph but that shouldn't play a part in him being seph's pop ya kno.

dappa
06-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Wasn't vincent left in the shinra mansion for 32yrs?

Marius
06-12-2007, 07:30 PM
oh crudd D.R YOUR 32!!! reasons right ur the devil lol.(sorry off topic) but to remain on i must ask when did lucrecia have her baby? so seph whould be around that age right?

Darkreno
06-12-2007, 07:42 PM
check it out hon, let me put some more focus 4 u. lucrecia was insiminated with seph. by hojo which gives fact that she's not really seph's mom. genetically it's genova which means hojo did it to a cup. dang i can't believe u got me doing this like this lol. and back on subject! he gave his and genova's samples to lucrecia. hojo was a sick and lonely dude. oh yeah marius we already kno i may b the devil lol.

Marius
06-12-2007, 07:54 PM
funny D.R ok all that aside there's just too many gaps in the whole thing. see like lets say seph is 32 thats supports my theory somewhat cuz it takes nine months to have a baby. so maybe earlier down when kno one was on to them lucrecia and vincent did their thing. u kno. yes we kno genovas genes were infused to seph but not really how. see so was it b4 or after he was born. lucrecia was a striking blonde herself right, not just genova. plus since lucrecia died shortly after having seph could only mean hojo may have set her up to die so that he can manipulate seph into thinking the worst.

Darkreno
06-12-2007, 09:54 PM
hmmm? perhaps maybe we were not meant to go there. i mean ok even if it were true i mean wouldn't vincent himself kno the truth. maybe the Turks kno the truth after all he was one of them. hmmm? see now u got me thinking. not fair marius. there's just simply no way vincent could be seph's dad.

clief101_
06-13-2007, 12:58 AM
hojo is sephy's dad...although nowhere does it state the ages of any of the characters invloved in the incident, you can kinda guess. when cloud was a young boy, sephy was already the number 1 SOLDIER, so by the time you cloud is 21 (game age), sephy would have to be the age cloud to barrets, and because vincent was in the shinra mansion for 32 yrs, that would make sephy 32 yrs old, because vincent was locked in ther when sephy was born (from what i gathered). also, vincent was lucrecias lover, but hojo and vincent clearly state that sephy is hojo's son, and i think hojo would've tested that to make sure he wasnt wrong

Zeromus_X
06-13-2007, 02:04 AM
I've heard this rumor before, and all I can really say is that there just isn't any evidence that Sephiroth is Vincent's father.

Marius
06-13-2007, 03:57 AM
yep ur right on that one. but i was more or less hoping vincent was seph's dad somewhat u kno perhaps there was a lil more scandal on the story than we all originally thought thats all.

Zeromus_X
06-13-2007, 06:03 AM
Oh, and moved to Final Fantasy VII forum. o_O Please place threads in their proper sections in the future.

Marius
06-13-2007, 05:15 PM
ok sorry . n-e hoo isn't seph older than cloud and the others anyway? didn't cloud like admired seph from afar growing up? before he got mixed up with all that zack stuff? which means seph is older right.hmmm

Zeromus_X
06-13-2007, 05:26 PM
Yes, Sephiroth is older than Cloud, but younger than Vincent. (Vincent was an adult at the time Lucrecia was carrying Sephiroth, or at least when he found out she was with Hojo). Therefore, Vincent cannot be Sephiroth's father.

Marius
06-13-2007, 05:32 PM
oh so he was a teen when he was with lucrecia? and a turk right? i get it its his age that makes the difference. hmmm

Darkreno
06-13-2007, 05:45 PM
see what i mean babe, i told u. vincent couldn't be seph's pops.there was no hit and run.hmmm someone here owes me a hug. i was right dangit!!!!

Gackt Camui
06-14-2007, 11:20 AM
Wow thanks for making all our heads spin when we think about that one DR...

Marius
06-15-2007, 07:11 PM
someone here owes me a hug. i was right dangit!!!!

ok u spoiled brat huggz D.R. sheesh, vincent was a hot turk. *snip*

Zeromus_X
06-15-2007, 07:26 PM
Guys, you're going to have to watch what you say on this forum.

Marius
06-15-2007, 07:30 PM
lol fine but u catch me.

Darkreno
06-15-2007, 07:35 PM
oooh marius see i knew u were badder than me. hey ! what u mean vincent was a hot turk? not hotter than reno i hope. other wise im changing my sig. *frownz*

Marius
06-15-2007, 08:09 PM
no no no. just attractive in his own dark hair kinda way. hmm maybe its the uniform.? but nonetheless i will and always will favor reno over any turk. i love ur sig N.K(ninja knucklehead).....drooolz :D

Gackt Camui
06-15-2007, 08:58 PM
Guess...you are really off topic...We don't want the mods breathing down our necks do we?

The whole Sephy and Vincent thing is kinda hard to think about...I don't think I WANT that to be true...so its not lol

Darkreno
06-16-2007, 03:09 AM
i really hope marius wasn't too bad. anyway at least she picked me oops i meant reno lol. but at least she gets my point about vincent not being seph's pops and all. lol

Gackt Camui
06-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Yeah lol. Well you know it completely makes sense. All the facts make sense.

Darkreno
06-17-2007, 06:01 PM
yes but now im a tad bit afraid marius may be crushing on vincent now. she's hurrying to the mall to get dirge of cerberous(not sure i spelled it right) all so she can see vincent in his turk uniform. not good.*frowns* what about me? lol i kno its all in curiousity . but still :(

Gackt Camui
06-21-2007, 09:40 PM
Well I can see why...Vincent is hot. Whether he's a turk or not. :P

blackrose
06-25-2007, 03:10 AM
vincent and sephiroth are both way cool but there can't be no relation.it'll change the story too much.

Gackt Camui
06-27-2007, 02:37 PM
I wonder how much...they should do like spoof game for that neways just to see. Give the gamers something to think about lol...

Darkreno
07-14-2007, 10:04 AM
yeah put some scandal and mystery to the ff7 world everyone loves a lil controversy.i mean if seph realy did turn out to be vince's son, they could probably expand the story .make the series have some more material to work with. wow i actually sounded smart ...................naa

Gackt Camui
07-14-2007, 04:20 PM
No that made total sense to me. That would just blow my mind if that was really the truth.

Darkreno
07-15-2007, 06:16 AM
4realz everyone has secrets. u kno its not like lucrecia wasn't spaced out when she got infused. its hard to really kno. but the facts imply that it was hojo's scandalous science that did da dirt but sometimes even i have to question da details. details define more

Gackt Camui
07-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Yeah I know what you're saying. Thats what makes FF so great!

Shinra Soldier 1
08-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Why would they lie about that, don't you think the creators of the game would have put something in there or advent children to show the truth that seph is the son of vincent? I mean it's been years and years since the game came out and quite a while since advent children, someone would have truly found out by now...possibly years ago.

Marius
08-24-2007, 01:56 AM
spoken like a true shinra soldier always hiding the truth!! its a conspiracy man!.. chill out im only kiddin here.

Darkreno
08-24-2007, 02:23 AM
omg watch out 4 hippie marius.. well u kno being a turk myself *coughs*(yeah-yeah) we do what we gotta do..cuz well read my sig. so what if there's a conspiracy we'll get to the bottom of it *sneezes-"bulll-achoo" shinra could never try to cover up anything like that.

clief101_
08-24-2007, 11:09 AM
play dirge of cerberous...it even kinda explains that sephy is hojo son...and hojo is lucrecia's husband...WOW!!! but vincent was lucrecia's lover...bit of a two timin girl ay?? lol

Marius
08-25-2007, 05:07 AM
omg the scandal if only it were a fact.....i mean hojo...gross lol

clief101_
08-25-2007, 07:22 AM
lol...i agree gree...i feel so sorry for vincent :'(