PDA

View Full Version : Tactics...yours that is.

Phoenix Flame
08-13-2007, 09:10 AM
I've seriously considered buying FFT again. I snapped my last one in multiple pieces after my friend pissed me off by <intentionally> turning off my console mid battle.....after I hadn't saved in > an hour. o_o; Some of the different content on this/other sites intrigued me...especially the challenges you can do for this game. (SCC, DCC, Ramza-only, etc.) My only qualm is the amount of time this game takes and the endless leveling/jp system. Its REALLY is a great game if you like RPGs/Strategy games. My latest idea was to buy two copies and let a bud of mine play one while I mess around on another...then we could trade memory cards to try one-another's squads out. = D

I dunno...I'm still undecided and have enough FFs to play ATM. Still thinking. ;hea

dappa
08-17-2007, 01:25 PM
I saw it going for a riddiculously cheap price where I live and didn't buy it and then last week thought to myself "yeah I'll have it" and it was gone.

I was well pissed off

Phoenix Flame
08-20-2007, 07:40 AM
I bought 2 w/strategy guides...and may end up having to pay for a third. >_< Oh well...I could always sell it to Dappa. = D!

dappa
01-24-2008, 06:44 AM
Its alright mate, I own the game now, lol

Running as a rom on the old trusty emulator on my phone.

Now finding the time to play it is the problem :D

kb-sama
01-24-2008, 03:03 PM
Its alright mate, I own the game now, lol

Running as a rom on the old trusty emulator on my phone.

Now finding the time to play it is the problem :D

FFT..on a cell!? the world gone mad i tells ya,I got this game like 2 weeks after it came out had the same copy the hole time,gave it to some one (Doctor)got it back,trying to make my Super girls again Coco and Nena

Phoenix Flame
01-25-2008, 01:44 AM
MAKE time to play it Ian. heeheehee. = 3

The game is great - just wait until you get into the storyline.

....which, by the way I hope was patched on your cell - cause some of the lines from the original are kinda....odd. o_o;

dappa
01-25-2008, 07:44 AM
MAKE time to play it Ian. heeheehee. = 3

The game is great - just wait until you get into the storyline.

....which, by the way I hope was patched on your cell - cause some of the lines from the original are kinda....odd. o_o;

no patches needed, thank god the only thing with a cell i cant have the emulator on stretched full screen mode as the text then becomes unreadable for a rpg but apart from that its running great.

Time for me is a problem, lol need more of it

and for kb, i have final fantasies 1-6 running on my fone too :) but 6 has a few sound issues but apart from that its ok when i am bored on a long journey or when i'm at work with no work to do

Phoenix Flame
01-26-2008, 10:07 AM
JUST PLAY IT WILL YA?! XD

SRSLY...I'd like to find out which parties you leaned toward.

...I'm still partial to my Time Mage/Ninjas =3

kb-sama
01-26-2008, 09:39 PM
no patches needed, thank god the only thing with a cell i cant have the emulator on stretched full screen mode as the text then becomes unreadable for a rpg but apart from that its running great.

Time for me is a problem, lol need more of it

and for kb, i have final fantasies 1-6 running on my fone too :) but 6 has a few sound issues but apart from that its ok when i am bored on a long journey or when i'm at work with no work to do

MADNESS I SAY!!!!!

How do you fit A FF on a cell?!

Phoenix Flame
01-27-2008, 06:01 AM
Umm.... prolly one byte at a time =3

dappa
01-27-2008, 01:40 PM
well if you own a 1gb memory card on your phone, gameboy advance fftactics is only 16mb in size, pretty easy actually to fit on a phones external memory, Kingdom hearts on gba is 32 megs, most gba roms are 32megs or less. FF6 advance is 16megs.

I can even show you the site i got all the software from to do this, if ya like :)

kb-sama
01-27-2008, 06:41 PM
well if you own a 1gb memory card on your phone, gameboy advance fftactics is only 16mb in size, pretty easy actually to fit on a phones external memory, Kingdom hearts on gba is 32 megs, most gba roms are 32megs or less. FF6 advance is 16megs.

I can even show you the site i got all the software from to do this, if ya like :)

They work on Psp? i gots no cell

dappa
01-28-2008, 10:21 AM
yes they do but you have to hack your psps firmware and downgrade the software on it, I dont recommend you try it coz it can permanently ruin your psp if you do it wrong.

kb-sama
01-28-2008, 05:47 PM
yes they do but you have to hack your psps firmware and downgrade the software on it, I dont recommend you try it coz it can permanently ruin your psp if you do it wrong.

Yeah kb loves his Psp.....so thanks anyway