PDA

View Full Version : Sephiroth's Last Name

Seyluv
08-29-2007, 12:56 AM
Lucretia was Sephiroths mother and her last name was Crescent. She was also married to Hojo. Would that make Hojo's and Sephiroth's last name Crescent as well? What do you think about it or any other ideas you might have.

Credit: Mevv@FF Enix Forums (http://z7.invisionfree.com/FF_Enix/index.php?showuser=1)

clief101_
08-29-2007, 01:12 AM
i think thats a very good possibility in my opinion

dappa
08-29-2007, 05:19 AM
sephiroth cresecent hmmmmm.........

Sephiroth Valentine...............

both have a nice sounding

clief101_
08-30-2007, 03:51 AM
nah, not valentine...its not vincents kid, and they were never married...cresent is the most logical name that he could have, because the last name of a child always takes after the mother if their not married, or have different last names

Doctor
09-01-2007, 02:51 AM
^I would definitely say Crescent as well. I'm agreeing with you on this one. =]

Zeromus_X
09-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Sephiroth doesn't have a last name, but if he had to have one, I'd pick Crescent.

Spec Highwind
09-01-2007, 08:26 PM
probably Hojo's last name would also be Sephiroth's last name.

Shinra Soldier 1
09-01-2007, 08:31 PM
It's Sephiroth Srannen, sr-srannen...srannendannen. Okay actually it would of course be Hojo's last name, I mean he did more of the creating than anyone right?

clief101_
09-02-2007, 09:54 PM
yes...and hojo was married to lucrecia, therefore its cresent

dappa
09-03-2007, 01:33 PM
How do we know this? For all we know she could of not given him a surname or she could of given him a different surname, lol

Darkreno
09-03-2007, 05:06 PM
hmmm? sephiroth's last name is cresent......mmmmm that makes me hungry..

Marius
09-03-2007, 06:01 PM
it was Crescent as in a moon or satelite...not crescant the food ya ninja knucklehead!!

clief101_
09-03-2007, 11:32 PM
lol....but with respect to ur question dappa, we can only base it on logic really, and logic tells us its cresent...not that im a logical person

Marius
09-06-2007, 02:06 PM
How do we know this? For all we know she could of not given him a surname or she could of given him a different surname, lol
thats a good theory there cuz after all she's responsible for naming him. besides nowadays you don got to be married to have a shorty.plus in some cases the father doesn't necessarily end up being the husband. :confused: but i never heard of sephiroth rly having a last name though.but if he had to choose one cresent sounds pretty good even though it does kinda make you hungry. :p

clief101_
09-09-2007, 10:09 PM
lol...i dont really like them lol...but, i dont actually think he was given a last name coz he more of an experiment...but technically speaking it would b cresent, coz the last name comes after the mother, and we know the mother's last name...but i dont think he actually has 1...he dun have a birth cert dus he?? lol

Griever
09-15-2007, 02:11 AM
Sephiroth doesn't have a last name, but if he had to have one, I'd pick Crescent.

Vouch.

clief101_
09-24-2007, 11:38 PM
i still believe its cresent tho...jus thort id like to voice my opinion againXDD

Quizastotl
03-23-2008, 08:52 PM
nah, not valentine...its not vincents kid, and they were never married...cresent is the most logical name that he could have, because the last name of a child always takes after the mother if their not married, or have different last names

they weren't married but they had sex, so who knows who's son it is?

Indigo Truth
04-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Hmm.. the thought of him having a last name is weird lol! But i would go with Crescent as well

I.T

Kiffer
04-16-2008, 02:50 PM
What if "Sephiroth" was hojo's last name... And Sephiroth just goes by his last name... So, we have known his last name all along... So my question is... What is his first name? He could be like cher... Just one name...

Demon_skeith
05-27-2008, 11:09 PM
I don't think hojo would marry anyone for he's to crazy about science and they never stated that lucrecia and hojo married which is kinda scary.

hjones873
06-03-2008, 11:46 PM
His last name is obviously Jones

Doctor
06-04-2008, 08:55 PM
^ X3

I agree with the name Crescent...it seems the most LOGICAL. But Kiffer makes a good point. 'Sephiroth' could very well be his only name.

Phoenix Flame
06-10-2008, 04:47 AM
Sephiroth is all he'll ever be to me...and NO he didn't sleep with me. =O!!

XDD;

Umm,.. on that note. Crescent sounds gr9...She never would've married Hojo to begin with. I'mma sure it was forced. D=

Doctor
06-12-2008, 02:14 AM
Sephiroth is all he'll ever be to me...and NO he didn't sleep with me. =O!!

And how do we know that, hm? (XD)

clief101_
06-15-2008, 02:58 AM
they weren't married but they had sex, so who knows who's son it is?

It clearly states in FFVII, the game, that hojo is sephiroths father. Because Vincent was lucrecia's lover, dusnt mean that they had sex, from what i gatherd in DoC, they never got any real 'alone' time

SProject
06-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Lucretia was Sephiroths mother and her last name was Crescent. She was also married to Hojo. Would that make Hojo's and Sephiroth's last name Crescent as well? What do you think about it or any other ideas you might have.

Credit: Mevv@FF Enix Forums (http://z7.invisionfree.com/FF_Enix/index.php?showuser=1)

errr Wasn't Lucretia with Vincent??? Where did you get Married to hojo from???

and Why would an experiment have a last name? We all should know how shinra is messed up in the head???

BUT! not to sound like a figging nut I'll say Sephiroth Crescent doesn't sound bad...i like it if it was true ya know.

ladyice
06-19-2008, 04:01 PM
Sephiroth Crescent has a good sound to it.

Asylum
07-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Hojo is Hojo's last name. Thus by assuming that Hojo is Sephiroth's father, which I'm not, his full name would be Sephiroth Hojo. I know it doesn't sound 'pretty' but that's the bricks.

Doctor
07-08-2008, 04:04 AM
Names aren't always so 'pretty,' true.

But Sephiroth WAS an experiment, and it seems weird that he would have a last name at all. His first name alone was probably just his experiment name, and wasn't even given to him out of affection, or anything like that. So, you could say that 'Hojo' is his last name because Hojo is his father, but it isn't OFFICIALLY his last name. At least it shouldn't be. But this is how I gather it, so...

mikeh2304
07-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Sephiroth Hojo sounds very similar to my real name.

rissole25
10-05-2009, 06:33 AM
Hmm Sephiroth Hojo or Sephiroth Crescent...
I like Sephiroth Crescent better

But I dont think he has a last name, he was an experiment and this is a definition of his name...

`Sephiroth` may refer to: *Sephiroth (Kabbalah), the ten attributes that God created through which he can manifest

And I read somewhere that SHINRA means GOD.
Basically it means "Shinra created Sephiroth with Jenova cells and Mako which he can manipulate and grow stronger from"

I think thats basically what it means. Correct me if im wrong
Anyway because of that I think he had no last name, I think he was just 'Sephiiroth'

clief101_
11-02-2009, 03:28 AM
his name is just sephiroth, he has no actual last name..he doesnt even have a birth certificate..in the game booklet everythin about him is unkown (cept his weapon and height and stuff like that)...no birthplace or date.
however, lucrectia WAS married to hojo, but was forced, she was vincents lover yes, but NOT sephiroths father, hojo is, it states it in the game!!
but if he was to have a last name, it would have to be crescent because a babies name takes after its mothers name unless the couple agree to take on the fathers name, because hojo couldnt care less about an experiment, he wouldnt have cared about a last name, so it would HAVE to be crescent