PDA

View Full Version : Finishing touch before leaving Midgar [Spoilers]

clief101_
10-21-2007, 10:42 PM
As the title states, u can get Finsishing touch for cloud befor leaving midgar, although it takes about 2-3hrs

to make it easier, try and use Braver as many times before leaving sector 1 (when u blow up the 1st 1)
now when ur on the train on ur way towards the sector 5 reactor and u jump (u can jump off at any point), instead of running forwards towards the reactor, turn around and run back, depending on wat carriage u jumped off depends on how many screens u have to go bak
after a while u should reach a screen that has 2 shinra soldiers standing guard for something, run towards them (ignore the turn bak msg that appears)...by doin this u begin to fight them. after u have completed the fight it asks if u shuld turn bak or not? dont turn bak, jus keep fightin, and repeat this process for a long time
jus remember not to turn bak because after alot of battles the soldiers begin to use a beam wave, that takes off a bit of health, nowhere near enuf to kill u, but enuf to make ur limit gauge jolt up
u also get some good lvl's here, u can leave here at a lvl 20 if u so chose to, and of course with finishing touch, by then barret and tifa shuld have some decent limit breaks aswell!!

hope this helps some ppl who cant find a way to lvl up early in the game and get pwnd

dappa
10-22-2007, 05:57 PM
I always put a character into fury status when i decide to build up a characters limit break then the gauge goes up faster and thus you get limits more often.

clief101_
10-22-2007, 11:26 PM
yeh...ive alwasy done that aswell....im not sure if u can buy hyper's that early in the game tho?? but this is still a good method 4 lvl's and limt breaks...ive used it everytime i start a new ffvii