PDA

View Full Version : Can i skip the intro movie on ps?

Lightscout11
01-19-2008, 05:57 AM
Hi.Can anyone plz tell me how can i skip the intro movie on ps.My disc is bad so the game freeze during the intro movie so i cant even start playing the game.

dappa
01-19-2008, 11:43 PM
there are threads already on this subject, but for every final fantasy i've played on my playstion one if I have problems with the movie sequences I pop open the playstion lid and leave for a few seconds then I put the lid back down.

It will skip the movie section all together, I tend to do this on disc 3 on ff9.

Failing that get yourself some scratch remover and apply it to the disc it may help your game work better.

clief101_
01-20-2008, 05:00 AM
sory, but the only ff u can skip a fmv in is ff9, and thats to do as dappa sed and pop da lid open den close it and it skips the fmv...this is the only game it wrks for im afraid

Seyluv
07-04-2008, 11:35 PM
I wish we could skip it, mines is broke too.
Oh well too bad...

Leon
07-05-2008, 06:27 AM
well good thing ppl dont wanna skip for other reasons :)"

Gumdrop
03-20-2009, 02:57 PM
sometimes putting the wrong disc in during the video works. It just plays a random video from the disc you put in (defiantly works with FFVII). Failing that even though it doesn't seem to be working if you go away and do something else for a while sometimes it'll have gotten past! The video parts in space on disc three are really messed up on my copy - takes about half an hour for it to get through :lol:

geejay1221
04-17-2009, 04:09 AM
haha. now that's the problem of your disc isn't it?
hmm.. if you're using pirated cd's you may want to
modify your ps1 first.. :D

the intro movie shouldn't be missed. hahah. it's the
best cut scene for me.. :D