PDA

View Full Version : i forgive you, ted woolsley

Zeromus_X
08-15-2005, 01:57 AM
i forgive you ted woolsley!! even though you messed up a ton of text and toned down ff4's storyline, i forgive you! you gave each character their own little anecdotes, and such. i started to agree with the ignorant people who hate him needlessly....and started to hate you myself... so...im sorry! (plus ffnut reminded me of my sig, which had all your script in it.... ) so go ahead, give me the verbal beatings.. i deserve them.

Arkacia
08-23-2005, 06:34 AM
As this seems to be a rant about FF4, I'll move the thread to the appropriate forum. If I've got it wrong, PM me and I'll move it back :).

ShadowHeart
08-23-2005, 07:43 AM
Eh, I don't think it's really a rant, he's being serious when asking for forgiveness.. I think :)

Zeromus_X
08-23-2005, 09:26 PM
it's kinda both...i almost forgot i made this thread... but i thought it was off topic thats why i put it there. i dont really care where it goes though :) but, after nobody posted, i didnt check it after a while. so basically, how do you get rid of it? it's kinda useless now...

Arkacia
08-23-2005, 09:43 PM
I can lock it if you want but you can just leave it and if no-one posts it will gradually disappear down the thread list and die :).

Zeromus_X
08-23-2005, 09:47 PM
lol...thank you, but i guess ill have my thread "die of natural causes" ...lol :D