PDA

View Full Version : The hack is up,

Shaggy
08-16-2005, 03:50 PM
But having problems with the editting your profile of your charactar, so you want be able to start a battle as of yet.

The more posts you do the more gil you get, and with posting comes exp.. You asl can get experiance throught fighting. There are alot more sweet stuff with this hack. When it gets fixed, you will all have some fun! :p

ShadowHeart
08-16-2005, 03:54 PM
Looks like it can be fun.. just fix that database error :p

Shaggy
08-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Got it working. Have fun!! :p

Shaggy
08-16-2005, 04:02 PM
Before you start a battle, you wil have to setup your charatar fisrt in your usercp.

FFnut
08-16-2005, 04:18 PM
Heh... my character's gonna be taking after my new avatar...

Coelie
08-16-2005, 04:35 PM
no bad ~high fives shaggy~ really nice it is Cool

FFnut
08-16-2005, 04:47 PM
Hey, Shaggy, I like the Clan feature too. I'm the commander of the Platinum Dragons (as my signature dictates) now. I've got a few people that I plan to invite into my clan already. So heads up, if you get a PM from me.

ShadowHeart
08-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Good job, Shaggy :)

Shaggy
08-16-2005, 07:20 PM
FFNUT, no spamming. You know I can see your deleted posts ya now.

EDIT: Well I just put the end to being able to delete your own thread. :p

FFnut
08-16-2005, 07:22 PM
...DAMMIT! Alright, you caught me... I was wondering if you'd figure out how I got around that.

Shaggy
08-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Please don't do it again, FFNUT.

FFnut
08-16-2005, 07:55 PM
I won't...

I look at it this way - someone was going to figure out how to beat the system like that eventually, right? Would you rather it be someone who'll keep doing it forever, even after they're caught, or someone who you can trust to stop after he's figured out?

I'm tricky, not evil. I had planned to stop once someone figured it out anyway. Don't worry though, it'll never happen (from me, at least) again.

ShadowHeart
08-16-2005, 08:16 PM
Huh? What happened? :p

EDIT: Well I noticed I can't delete my own posts anymore.

FFnut
08-16-2005, 08:19 PM
Bah. I found a way around the system and Shaggy caught me. How? I'll tell you so you don't do it, and you won't get in trouble if you figure it out.

When you post, the board adds gil. Even if that post is deleted, the gil and EXP are added to you. The post doesn't show up anywhere else, though (including your post count) when deleted, so it seems that you'd get away clean. I didn't realize that Shaggy can see deleted posts, so he saw all my gil-boosting posts. Like I said, though, it's not going to happen again. I've been caught, and I learned my lesson.

EDIT: Yeah, he got rid of the ability to delete posts in order to make sure it doesn't happen again. It's all my fault. *cries and grovels at the admin's feet*

ShadowHeart
08-16-2005, 08:21 PM
Ah, makes sense. Naughty :)

FFnut
08-16-2005, 08:47 PM
Okay, I'm currently battling Spiff as a test battle... it consists of his Holy Knight and my BM trading punches. It's pretty funny, because he's dealing almost no damage. Transcript to follow after the battle ends.

EDIT: Alright, here it is...

Shadowblade Siannodel tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Roller 20 points of damage.
Shadowblade Siannodel taunts:
Hm... interesting...
Roller tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Shadowblade Siannodel 0 points of damage.
Shadowblade Siannodel tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Roller 19 points of damage.
Shadowblade Siannodel taunts:
Luck was with him and he dealt 0 damage?
Roller tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Shadowblade Siannodel 1 points of damage.
Roller taunts:
what!?!?
Shadowblade Siannodel tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Roller 20 points of damage.
Roller tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Shadowblade Siannodel 0 points of damage.
Roller tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Shadowblade Siannodel 1 points of damage.
Roller shouts:
Is that all!
Shadowblade Siannodel blasts:
So only four levels makes a mage physically that much stronger than a knight? Interesting...
Roller requested a draw.
Roller shouts:
I need taining
Shadowblade Siannodel declined the draw.
Roller tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Shadowblade Siannodel 9 points of damage.
Shadowblade Siannodel tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Roller 23 points of damage.
Roller retreated from battle. What a coward. Shadowblade Siannodel is awarded 0 gil. Roller is not in a clan, so no clan point was taken away.
Roller shouts:
I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Battle Over.

Heh... good match, Spiff. Shaggy, you may want to fix the backgrounds for the battle - the top of the background was replicated at the bottom.

Zeromus_X
08-16-2005, 09:13 PM
well... this may sound stupid, but it seems im at level 2 with 0/0 hp. i go to the healing center, but since i have 0/0 hp, im already at full health, but im dead. so....do i like, have to post or something for experience? what is it?

nevermind......................................... .......................

FFnut
08-16-2005, 09:14 PM
You need to post for it to read your character correctly. You're fine now. You're only level 1, but you're fine.

Shaggy
08-16-2005, 09:59 PM
Well, it didn't matter if I turned it off or not. I can still see a small thread say the post was deleted by the starter. :p So thats how I need FFnut posted and then deleled.. ;)

Squall Leonhart
01-21-2006, 09:12 PM
How do you fight monsters?

Tiny Bronco
01-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Me thinks that they mean you fight other people like you and i did. Not random monsters like in actual FF games. Me thinks. Not sure. :confused:

ShadowHeart
01-24-2006, 01:49 PM
You can fight monsters in the Monster Arena. To find the Monster Arena, look in the TOP RIGHT of the page, there are 2 links "FFnet Guild" and "RPG". Click on "RPG", and at the bottom of the list it says "Monster Arena".

Tiny Bronco
01-24-2006, 05:50 PM
For me it won't load the monster arena unless i click on Forums first. :( :confused:

Squall Lionheart
01-24-2006, 10:16 PM

Squall Leonhart
01-25-2006, 01:00 AM

Stop it spammer!

Tiny Bronco
01-25-2006, 05:44 PM
Spamings a Big NO NO too. Even Bigger than (GASP) DOUBLE POSTING! :eek: I forgive you. :D ;)

Does anyone else have problems loading the monster arena unless they're in the Forums too. :confused:

Squall Lionheart
01-26-2006, 02:40 PM
....If you insist.....
this was more of a silent gaze to Tiny since following his maze of finding the monster arena....
to find out he had his own problems.....
Only to find him trying again.......(spaming isn't my hobby...)

Tiny Bronco
01-26-2006, 05:34 PM
I know it isn't your hobby. I was just joking.

Squall Lionheart
01-26-2006, 08:53 PM
......I know that
but I was responding to Leonhart's aggressive post...

Squall Leonhart
01-26-2006, 10:35 PM
Saying .................. in a post is spam. I don't like it and I'm sorry.

For me it won't load the monster arena unless i click on Forums first.

I have that problem, too.

Squall Lionheart
01-26-2006, 10:45 PM
Forget about it....

Squall Leonhart
01-26-2006, 10:50 PM
Alrighty. Um does anyone know what the Axe in the item shop and weapons like that do? And they don't equip.

Squall Lionheart
01-26-2006, 10:57 PM
Some sort of mage had a problem equiping a bought weapon.....he was adviced to sell his original weapon to equip the new one.......
But if you have a shield then you can't use your new weapon since it's a two handed weapon....

Squall Leonhart
01-26-2006, 11:01 PM
Thank you. :) :) :) :mad: :) :) :)

Tiny Bronco
01-26-2006, 11:53 PM
Now I understand that one handed two handed thing! Thanks to both Squalls. :D
I feel king of stupid for not figuring that one out. :o

Squall Lionheart
01-28-2006, 02:37 AM
.....good

Tiny Bronco
01-28-2006, 01:43 PM
I think I'm just going to stick to two-handed weapons.

ShadowHeart
01-28-2006, 05:33 PM
I don't see the point to 2-handed weapons.. my current 1-handed weapon is the most powerful weapon available at my level for my character class :)

Squall Lionheart
01-28-2006, 06:54 PM
Just that I always relied on two handed sword