PDA

View Full Version : New FF III quest! =D

Phoenix Flame
05-29-2008, 12:55 PM
Ok, just started this game. I understand how the job system works. So what are some things I NEED to know about the game?

Ahem! What I mean is: what jobs do I need to work up so I can defeat the most difficult bosses...I think there's an Omega Weapon in this game I have to pwn.

...any suggestions?

Also, what kinda parties did you beat the game with? Any challenges?

*thinks back to first time defeating Warmech on FF I...* Ahh...the memories. = 33

Phoenix Flame
06-03-2008, 09:51 PM
'kay...somebody needs to post. I'm getting anxious. = 3

Garland
07-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Ok, just started this game. I understand how the job system works. So what are some things I NEED to know about the game?

Ahem! What I mean is: what jobs do I need to work up so I can defeat the most difficult bosses...I think there's an Omega Weapon in this game I have to pwn.

...any suggestions?

Also, what kinda parties did you beat the game with? Any challenges?

*thinks back to first time defeating Warmech on FF I...* Ahh...the memories. = 33

There is no Omega Weapon in the game. You should use Black/White Mages, Curing and for beating Djinn easily because his weak to fire, also, search in YouTube, there is surely some people who've recorded videos on ways to beat bosses. I beated the game with Two Ninjas and Two Sages.

Phoenix Flame
07-13-2008, 07:10 AM
Well...I've gone a bit further into the game since I've posted. For the most part I've been using an all-Knight party...except for a few choice bosses (Garuda) =_= Ugh! That was a rough battle. I'm almost to the point where I can get the Ninja, Sage, Blackbelt and Summoner classes (final crystal) ==D FINALLY! I had decided long ago that those were going to be my end game classes.