10-16-2009, 12:41 AM
Name:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Race:

Hair:

Eyes:

Combat Orientation: (Fighter, Mage, Healer, Rogue, Ranger, Monk.)

Weapons:

Story:

~Hidan~
10-16-2009, 12:48 AM
Name: Nari Obasu

Sex: F

Height: 5'

Weight: 98lbs

Race: Quin-Jin (Quin-Jin blood Sect Rengan, a rare blood type that comes with a special occular power known as Rengan. Thought to be extinct, the eyes of one of Rengan are blue at birth, but when one becomes awoken a snowflake design replaces the normal Iris)

Hair: Blond, short pixie cut

Eyes: Blue

Combat Orientation: Rogue (Ninja)

Weapons: Twin Black Daggers

Story: Nari is a thief by trait. She has spent most of her life hiding in the remnants of her home country, hunted by soldiers, stealing what she can to survive. She recently fled her country after her brother was killed, taking only the clothes on her back and her brothers Twin Daggers with her. She seeks reveng on those that have destoryed her country and holds tightly to the key that unlocks the castle gates.

Nari is a short elfish looking girl with cute looks and a face that can get her out of any trouble, her quick wit and calculating mind keep her ready for anything.

rissole25
10-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Name: Jayden Duba

Sex: M

Height: 6'1

Weight: 135lbs

Race: Ortin

Hair: Light Brown hair, short and messy

Eyes: Green

Combat Orientation: Ranger

Weapons: Bow & Arrows

Story: Jayden was only 10 when his whole race was wiped out by the Tangi Wizards. He was out hunting with his father's bow in the woods when it happened. When he walked back to his home, there was nothing there. All he saw was a razed field and some structures barely standing.

Later that day, Jayden was found by some Quin-Jin scouts. The Quin-Jin decided to raise him as he had no-one else. Jayden grew up hating magic and to this day still hates it. He is looking for his friend Nari after she went fled the country.

TherathxRikku
10-28-2009, 09:30 PM
Name: Therath

Height: 6:3

Weight: 127 lbs.

Race: Al Bhed

Hair: Blood Red

Eyes: Green

Combat Orientation: Rogue, Samurai

Weapons: Twin Daggers, Desert Eagle Pistol and Katana

Story: (Will post later)

~Hidan~
10-30-2009, 07:10 PM
Interesting, I'll pass this character. Just be carefull how much you count on the pistol ok.

TherathxRikku
10-31-2009, 03:45 AM
Honestly, the pistol sounds like an emergency weapon for me. I've used a Desert Eagle before and DAMN! lol

But I've got the bio circling around in my head, but I need to read the actual story before actually deciding on it. >_>

clief101_
11-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Name: Clief (last name unknown atm)

Height: 6'

Weight: 78kg (dont know in lbs sorry)

Race: Tyen

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: hard to explain so bear with me. there is no white in them, so dark blue on the outside then gets lighter and lighter till it gets to the pupil, which is white.

Combat Orientation: umm....fighter? but can use advanced magic

Weapons: A diamond sword (can summon a diamond dragon to aid in battle) on his back under his coat, and a steel sword at his hip.

Story: As a young boy, he lived on a sucluded island with the small race of tyens. one day, when out in the forrest, the Quin-Jin attacked to small island in fear of the tyen race. Clief tried to come to aid of his dragon summoning race and tried to help, but his hidden powers unlocked in the battle and didnt remember a thing. he washed up on the main land and had to fend for himself. the next time we see him, he has entered a tournament at the age of 21, where he meets his comrades.

~Hidan~
11-08-2009, 01:15 AM
good we have four now, should be a good story, start posting up. Sry i've been away, computer is a little messed up.

~Hidan~
11-23-2009, 02:22 PM
sry I've been inactive guys, but why hasnt anyone else posted?

rissole25
11-24-2009, 04:18 AM
Should I post now or wait till someone else posts?

clief101_
11-28-2009, 01:51 AM
sorry i bin away for a while, bin a bit busy :(.

do we start posting the story? coz if we do, i think u should start sephiroth with your character, seeing as it is kinda based around her i would gues?

rissole25
11-28-2009, 06:50 AM
Well Sephiroth and I have already posted our parts of the story so I'm just waiting for someone else to start there story with there character.

TherathxRikku
11-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Really sorry, guys, I've been inactive due to my crappy internet, but I should be able to post soon.

rissole25
12-01-2009, 05:19 AM
Its cool. I may be not as active as much for a while since I think I downloaded a virus onto my labtop. It freezes at the windows XP logo at the start and restarts so its basically a loop.

I'm using the family computer which is slow so yea...

I know it was completely off-topic but i just wanted to explain it.

So Therath, I'll just wait till you post your story and then i'll post again :)

~Hidan~
12-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Cool cool, I'll be trying to post a bit more now, life isnt in chaos ^_^

TherathxRikku
12-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Okay, I've got enough to make a bio for my character and I'll start posting, I just have one question...

Where do I post? .____.

~Hidan~
12-16-2009, 01:17 AM
Post your Character here and your first post for the story in Chapter 1. I'm a bit more active now, should be up and running. I am going to add some new info for the story soon.

TherathxRikku
12-16-2009, 01:37 AM
Cool, I'll fill in the bio and post soon as I can, I'd do it tonight, but it's pretty late.

clief101_
12-18-2009, 10:42 AM
okay, how about this.

We start off with Nari, who has come to the City of Fableon to enter a tournament and win the prize money to help her in her quest of revenge. She walks through the street, towards the sign up desk. there is a queue of three people in front of her. the man at the desk and the man at the front of the line are discussing the rules of the tournament.

"There is strictly no killing, no use of items and no use of outside equipment other than the weapons that you put down on your entry form" he says to him. The man at the front, wearing a long black coat just grunts, and writes on the entry form. The next two people in line get through the entry process in about 10 minutes until Nari is first in line.
The man at the desk again explains the rules to her, to which she jus pleasantly smiles. its a Beautiful smile, so much so the man has to smile back. He grins and reveals missing and black teeth. Nari quickly looks down and fills out the form, then heads into the doorway next to the desk. Its a dark, dank hallway, with very little smell, and a distinct male stench. She come to a room that appears to be a locker room, with six other people in the room. All of them appear to be males. she quietly takes a seat, minding her own business until the tournament starts.

~Hidan~
12-18-2009, 07:57 PM
Well, its a little simplistic of a post, if you look at the other two that are up you can get a general idea of the writing format. if you wish to start along side another character that is fine, but make sure you dont act beyond the known "in character" side of another persons story.

For instance,

You would not assume that Nari is in love with someone
nor would you asssume that she would approve of killing someone for no reason.

however you can make Nari be considered a best friend, or maybe even sibling

(Excuse my grammar errors, no spell check)

darkshadow2247
12-24-2009, 01:08 PM
I that I don't mess up your face, but it fits perfectly for what I want to do with my character.

Name: Roache

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 140 lbs, ~64 kgs

Race: Quin-Jin

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Combat Orientation: Magick User

Weapons: Tree Branch

Story: Roache is a young boy who rolls with a band of friends who reside in the city's substructure. They all try to live their lives carefree and out of everyone's way...except when it comes to stealing stuff. When they hear about the tournament, a lot of members try to improve their skills. Everyone, except Roache is an adept thief, so they're amping up the stealing to improve their stealth and speed.

~Hidan~
01-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Name: Cato Obasu

Sex: Male

Height: 5’4”

Weight: 180

Race: Quin-Jin

Hair: Crimson, past knees

Eyes: Black, blind

Combat Orientation: Ninja/monk

Weapons: None

Story: Cato is the older brother of Nari. He is completely blind and was born so. He uses his earth style ninja techniques to see, fight and much more. His earth mastery mixed with his mastery of hand-to-hand combat makes him a fordable force.

rissole25
01-02-2010, 02:42 AM
Wait...we can create another character?

clief101_
01-02-2010, 11:14 PM
i guess so??

rissole25
01-03-2010, 06:31 AM
I might end up creating one later on...

clief101_
01-03-2010, 09:14 AM
i already have a couple in mind, just not sure which 1 to use??

~Hidan~
01-03-2010, 11:58 AM
I usually have two characters, though one usually ends up leaving at one point or another, the story is open for anything to happen within reason.

~Hidan~
01-19-2010, 05:55 PM
ready to rock

~Hidan~
03-31-2010, 09:08 PM
Name: Narashi

Height: 6'

Weight: 190

Race: Rakashi

Hair: Long Blood Red Hair

Eyes: Red with star shaped iris

Combat Orientation: Berzerker

Weapons: Unknown

Story: Narashi is from a world unknown to most, Human in appearance with only one outlying mark to tell the truth, his odd four point star like iris. His Fangs dont show most of the time.

Narashi new to life, while he looks like he is full grown, really his life just started. An experiment in a world overrun by war, Ninja's, and feuding warlords. Narashi is a combination of Human organics and forbidden magics.