PDA

View Full Version : what i think about ff3

Zeromus_X
08-20-2005, 11:29 PM
i dont know why nobody posts about this either...it introduced so much to ff games!! why...multiple worlds, multiple airships, job system, damage/recovery numbers, summons, and i think boss music. (or was that ff2?) everyone should at least try out this game! well, unless you're against roms or something...but its really fun! :)

Max the Man
08-20-2005, 11:32 PM
boss music=FF2(nice arabian theme to it!)
But yeah, it also introduced the annoying Frog and Mini only dungeons! but I digress... The game was awesome...no, if only I hadn't wasted my mallets in Hynes castle...

ShadowHeart
08-21-2005, 04:23 AM
It might be one of the least talked about FF games simply because it was never released outside Japan (and that may or may not have anything to do with people being against emulators).

I've played it on emulator many times and I think it's a great game :) Even more amazing if you consider the platform too :)

Zeromus_X
08-21-2005, 02:19 PM
yeah its pretty amazing for a NES game :)

Spiff
08-21-2005, 11:26 PM
I shall have to try it now. :)

Zeromus_X
08-22-2005, 01:58 AM
whew...ive been playing like all day long...(i cant feel my hands..) thanks to my emulators speed up thingy, its not hard to level up...im at dorga now, im gonna call it quits and play tommorow :D :)

ShadowHeart
08-22-2005, 04:16 AM
FF3 also sports a final boss that can actually provide a challenge if you don't know anything about it before hand (so no FAQs! :p). It's the only final boss in an FF game that I've died against except Jecht (that was because I was severly underpowered, had no ultimate weapons, and so on).