PDA

View Full Version : Make your own Caladbolg?

Malboro
12-07-2009, 10:34 AM
The chocobo racing has reached its thirteenth hour...I officially give up. Is it possible to make your own version of Tidus' Caladbolg?

TherathxRikku
12-07-2009, 08:30 PM
You can make a better one, I haven't figured out the recipe for it, but Caladbolg only gives you Counter abilities, which aren't that useful unless your Tidus is a powerhouse like mine. You can give him much better abilities such as One MP Cost or First Strike, although Evade and Counter can be useful against fast, powerful enemies such as Fenrir. ^-^

Break DMG Limit is sort of easy to get, I forget what it took, but I can get it for each of my characters, though I don't need it. ^-^

It really depends on your play style with Tidus, if you favor Evasion and Strength, then you'll want Caladbolg, but if he's well rounded, then you can make a simpler version.

Heartless Angel
12-07-2009, 09:02 PM
If you make the a sword with the same abilities, you get Excaliber. Nowhere near as strong but can hit for 99999 with most things...

Malboro
12-07-2009, 09:47 PM
You can make a better one, I haven't figured out the recipe for it, but Caladbolg only gives you Counter abilities, which aren't that useful unless your Tidus is a powerhouse like mine. You can give him much better abilities such as One MP Cost or First Strike, although Evade and Counter can be useful against fast, powerful enemies such as Fenrir. ^-^

Break DMG Limit is sort of easy to get, I forget what it took, but I can get it for each of my characters, though I don't need it. ^-^

It really depends on your play style with Tidus, if you favor Evasion and Strength, then you'll want Caladbolg, but if he's well rounded, then you can make a simpler version.

I favor strength due to me moving his spheres over to Aurons area, I dunno about evasion though.

Hmmm....

TherathxRikku
12-07-2009, 10:26 PM
If you need Evasion, try Lulu's Grid. :D

Malboro
12-08-2009, 06:42 AM
If you need Evasion, try Lulu's Grid. :D Yeah, speaking of which I moved him over to Lulu's grid an hour ago, so I will see if things get more interesting.

TherathxRikku
12-11-2009, 01:05 AM
Lulu and Yuna's grids work great if you need any Magic boosting for any of your characters, my Tidus and Rikku are my best spellcasters, Tidus = 97, Rikku = 168. :D But Lulu has the best Evasion out of all the grids, followed by Tidus'. :P