PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy 11

XeroFF7
01-24-2005, 01:38 PM
any of u people have this game and if so wut server

ShadowHeart
01-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Don't have it and don't plan on getting it either. I don't play MMORPGs :)

Gumdrop
01-24-2005, 03:41 PM
I'd get it but its way to expensive :(

FFnut
01-24-2005, 04:25 PM
I'm not paying to get a game that I have to KEEP paying for. If they hit you with the one-time charge and you didn't have to pay to continue playing, I'd probably get it but alas, I do not.

XeroFF7
01-26-2005, 02:10 PM
to tell you the truth i have it and the hdd is worth 100 dollars cause i can now burn games on 2 it i upgraded my dvd drive and i think the game is pretty good.

u need a good party to lik the game alot

Shaggy
01-26-2005, 05:54 PM
What does it cost to play it?

Gumdrop
01-26-2005, 05:57 PM
a lot, about this much I think :/

here are the costs

- Game: 49.95

Service and Subscription Fees:

- FREE Subscription for 30 Days

- FINAL FANTASY XI: $12.95/month

- Additional Character: $1.00/month per character

- Tetra Master: $1.00/month

XeroFF7
01-27-2005, 01:30 PM
you dont have to buy the game u rent the game then you get 1st moth free for FF11 afther that u cancel it. Its stupid to get a extra char unless u need it for storage and belive me its worth getting the hdd burner saves u money on game and the card game u dont have to get either

~Hidan~
02-05-2005, 03:05 AM
I playedfor a while, I got to level 65, i quit, I went to a FUN mmorpg. RAGNAROK ONLINE

If you like final Fantasy you'll ike IRO a lot more then Final Fantasy 11. However you do need to pay for it (There are private servers but they usually suck) umm enjoy enjoy for the love of life enjoy....

Yeh right

Gumdrop
02-06-2005, 12:07 PM
you dont have to buy the game u rent the game then you get 1st moth free for FF11 afther that u cancel it. Its stupid to get a extra char unless u need it for storage and belive me its worth getting the hdd burner saves u money on game and the card game u dont have to get either

true, but shaggy asked how much it costs to play it, and I assume he ment if you keep it.

XeroFF7
02-08-2005, 01:35 PM
i cost i think 12 but i was payin only 7

Mong00se
02-23-2005, 08:14 PM
Well I don't mean to go on a rant here, but WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!
Who asked for a MMORPG FF game??! Certainly not me. I was fine being anti-social, and sitting in my basement playing Final Fantasy all night and morning long.

Pay??!?!?! Online??!?!?! The??!?!?!

I never acctually played the game., but I just didn't like the whole idea of it. I also think that FF games should stick to their style of battle, the phase in battle. FF12 is going to have free-range real time battles... BOOURNS.

Phew, that feels better.

Spiff
02-24-2005, 05:10 PM
Same here. I thought it would be cool but after 2 days I stopped playing and finally deleted it from my computer. It was wasting 4 Gigs.

FFnut
02-24-2005, 05:25 PM

I am outraged at that third one most of all.

But honestly, I'm on your side. 99% of all people I know refer to it as Final Fantasy Online, because we don't want to think that Square gave this crap a number. Honestly, whoever came up with the idea of numbering this sad excuse for a Final Fantasy should be shot. Several times. And then thrown in a woodchipper.

XeroFF7
03-01-2005, 04:28 PM
u kno the funny thing u all hate it and yet it was made the number 1 RPG of 2003. and afther it took forever to come out, still so many people bought it. i stil thnk its good but my say is only an opinion the only thing i didnt lik was having to pay to play ff11 other wise i'd still be playing it

Gumdrop
03-01-2005, 07:47 PM
Well I don't mean to go on a rant here, but WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!
Who asked for a MMORPG FF game??! Certainly not me. I was fine being anti-social, and sitting in my basement playing Final Fantasy all night and morning long.

I never acctually played the game., but I just didn't like the whole idea of it. I also think that FF games should stick to their style of battle, the phase in battle. FF12 is going to have free-range real time battles... BOOURNS.

Phew, that feels better.

I think swearing is against the rules :o

I agree though ff11 was a mistake :/

Spiff
03-06-2005, 04:47 PM
What's the plot of FF11 anyways?

XeroFF7
03-08-2005, 04:16 PM
for online games there is a plot but all people want 2 do is lvl up

the plot is u start of like a small warrior then u move ur way up

Zynk
03-15-2005, 06:38 AM
WHOA the plot of the game is to get to Rank 10 thats how you really progress thru the story line. the story line goes a bit like this you start and you lvl up and do rank missions...way later on in the rank missions you see what you must do SPOLIER ALERT!!!!! you must defeat the Shadowlord because he has risen again after his defeat 20 years ago.

BTW the server I am on is Garuda and my online line is Zynk (Its my online name for just about everything) and here my jobs and lvls

warr-33 whm-40 blm-33 nin-25 bst-13 rng-7 thats all i have worked on also my woodworking skill is at lvl 12.

~Hidan~
03-15-2005, 10:51 AM
Yhe RR quests are the story line, I got to Rank 8 and gets pretty intense at that point, I tried to get into the 9th quest but I was still too low,

Zynk
03-15-2005, 07:45 PM
i'm like only rank 5

LoKuS
05-04-2005, 01:02 AM
I havent played this and prolly never will. to much $$. i agree with the ppl who sed that it shouldnt of been numbered, Square just should of named it Final Fantasy Online or something and have XI be a whole new game.

johnnylumpkin
05-14-2005, 07:00 PM
I agree with Lokus. I'll never will play it.

Wezzy
05-23-2005, 07:45 AM
i can't believe they wasted a whole ff on the internet what a waste they could be making more money putting it on the ps2 shelves instead of the PC shelves...disgraceful if they carry on this way they will destroy the classic final fantasy regime forever

LoKuS
05-23-2005, 06:12 PM
i can't believe they wasted a whole ff on the internet what a waste they could be making more money putting it on the ps2 shelves instead of the PC shelves...disgraceful if they carry on this way they will destroy the classic final fantasy regime foreverWut are you talking about? its out for the ps2 and PC and Square Enix is making a shitload of money from being online. seeing as each player pays $12.95 a month. you might want to do your homework before you start talking about things your unaware of.

KeN4628
06-22-2005, 12:57 PM
Is there a non-online version, or do you have to play online by force?

Zynk
06-30-2005, 02:45 AM
no there is not an offline version--- it was supose to come out on Xbox but Bill Gates got to greedy and wanted FFXI to be Xbox exclusive and wanted to use Xbox live for it. SE just gave him the finger and came out on PS2 and PC anyway its fun to play online it makes a more interactive game and it is the hardest FF out there in my opinion

Helkaweth
08-19-2005, 04:30 PM
The problem with FFXI is the inherent problem with every mmorpg: levelling and making money. It gets beyond boring for hours on end to raise your character to realize that you don't have enough money to get cool gear. I still play it, but I know they're ripping me off.

Ramuh server for what it's worth.

Ac][d-FyrE
08-28-2005, 12:42 AM
ff11 looks good but its 2 mch money 2 buy then u have 2 pay 2 play well thats jus stupid! i still wanna play it thou, i need money hehe doesnt every1 haha

Baku
09-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Its hard of you don't have a good mix in your party, its easier if you have a good mix, and a high level too :)

Totorosama
09-28-2005, 02:09 AM
Too expensive, but I like the idea. I wish I could play...

Phoenix Flame
12-28-2005, 05:36 PM
I could care less how much money Square is making off of this MMORPG. IMO I think they should re-release it on PS3 w/o the online capability - still giving it the XI heading. But I understand their reasons behind having in online ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That pretty much sums it up. I'll never play it either. :(

DemonicAngel33
01-16-2006, 08:24 PM
I have the game man I dont blaim yall for the prices though lol but it is worth it I have caitsith server I need help to man so reply if u want to play with me lol (didnt sound right lol)

slimcloud
02-05-2006, 11:18 PM
iv got it and dont dare to sign up on the thing without realising it was ONLINE i bought the stupid thing what a waste i know so ive signed me sen up for the game to see what all the fuss is aboutx

Squall Lionheart
02-06-2006, 10:11 AM
your loss.....

C_Dub
08-07-2006, 12:08 AM
I used to play.. then i quit.. but then i played it again... and i quit again.. its fun to play but it gets boring.. and you can get really angry playing it.. its not a bad game and i think its worth the 12 a month (20 for us canadian's) but you get to addicted to it and it starts to take you over. I have a friend that plays on midgardsormr server, a 75 beast.

I have heard they are doing bad updates now and are going to try and get people to quit because sqaure is making a new MMORPG for PS3.. kinda dumb but w/e they making tons of money off it.