PDA

View Full Version : I always watch this show

Spiff
08-24-2005, 09:56 AM
With a new season of shows beginning in September, I have a few question. Do you plan on watching any new shows or are you waiting to find if they're any good. And what's your favorite Television show right now.

The last question is for Arkacia: Does the new season start in September in Australia, or is it another date?

I really don't watch TV myself, but right now I'm watching Battlestar Galactica on the SciFi Channel. It's very good and into the second season. :)

ShadowHeart
08-31-2005, 08:28 AM
The only show I really try to follow atm is Scrubs, just love it :) I'm thinking of starting to follow Lost as well, but I need to download the entire first season and watch that first heh.

Spiff
09-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Well, they just had the season finale. Great show, ten times better then the old one. Now I just have to wait till January because the SciFi channel runs new shows off season. But yeah, great show.

Coelie
09-27-2005, 02:42 PM
The only show I watch is Star Trek : Enterprise, on Veronica (a Dutch chanel) it's in it's 3rd or 4th season

Arkacia
09-28-2005, 09:33 AM
Spiff, our TV season starts in Feb-Mar after the summer non-rating period has finished (it stops in Nov-Dec).

dappa
06-10-2007, 10:35 PM
When new t.v shows come out I tend to keep an eye out for them but unless they are scifi/fantasy I dont watch many of them.