PDA

View Full Version : your favorite ff matyr

Zeromus_X
08-24-2005, 08:34 PM
well, alot of the ff games have the theme of self-sacrifice, so id thought id make this poll. if you think another character should be on here, please tell me. i tried picking the ones that actually sacrificed themselves for a purpose...also keep in mind , ive never played ff10, so... :)

ShadowHeart
08-24-2005, 08:43 PM
Voted for Leo :)

And about FFX, there's not really a martyr in it.. not one that I can think of at least. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Arkacia
08-24-2005, 10:27 PM
Aeris of course, but thats because I have never heard of most of that list.

Zeromus_X
08-24-2005, 11:07 PM
oops..i forgot to add Richard from ff2, and Dorga and Unne from ff3. not everyone may know alot about them though , except the rom people...how do you add an option to the list? i dont want to put alot of choices though..or is it even possible to add once you've already posted it?

Arkacia
08-25-2005, 12:08 AM
You can't add extra options after posting the poll, but I can and did :D.

Hope I got it right, if not let me know and I'll change it :).

Zeromus_X
08-25-2005, 12:18 AM
awesome! yep, thats right :)

Spiff
08-25-2005, 09:46 AM
******SPOILER*********
******SPOILER*********
******SPOILER*********
******SPOILER*********
******SPOILER*********

There is a matyr in FFX, Tidus.

******SPOILER*********
******SPOILER*********
******SPOILER*********
----------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I was looking at that list and I don't recognize many names. I chose Aerith.

ShadowHeart
08-25-2005, 09:52 AM
Well, yes, but that's a huge spoiler...

Spiff
08-25-2005, 10:06 AM
Okay, I fixed it best I could. :)

Zeromus_X
08-25-2005, 08:24 PM
well...this is a tad embarassing ...but i just got to the end of ff3, and it turns out...none of them really died. (i shoulda beaten the game first , before putting them on the list, but... :p )
so...Arkacia, can you take the ff3s off the list and add Tidus? id really really apreciate it, even if it looks like aerith will probably win...im sorry! its all my fault. (putting the wrong people on, that is...) sorry!

Arkacia
08-25-2005, 08:52 PM
well...this is a tad embarassing ...but i just got to the end of ff3, and it turns out...none of them really died. (i shoulda beaten the game first , before putting them on the list, but... :p )
so...Arkacia, can you take the ff3s off the list and add Tidus? id really really apreciate it, even if it looks like aerith will probably win...im sorry! its all my fault. (putting the wrong people on, that is...) sorry!

Phew, done and I hope its ok now :p:)

Spiff
08-26-2005, 11:17 AM
LOL, what just made my day. :)

Barret05
08-29-2005, 12:02 PM
I jus knew aeris would kill off dis poll like sephrihoth killed her

Tidus's thing (i won't spoil it) was ok but at least keep auron

Anikin
12-20-2005, 06:37 PM
Mine is Mog. His death was so sad. And im surprised nobody has voted for Tidus's death sniff.

Phoenix Flame
12-21-2005, 09:41 PM
Why are you guys talking about spoilers in a thread that is based off off FF Martyrs??? I don't get it! I'm not trying to rip on anyone - just think that someone posting in a thread with that title would know what is in here without reading it in a post.

I voted for Aerith - especially since Tidus doesn't really die in FFX...no one can really tell if he was ever really born either. He's supposed to be a dream of the Fayth. I don't think it says in the storyline if whoever was dreaming him could have been dreaming about someone 1,000 years ago, but I suppose it's possible. After all. In FF X-2 the Tidus look-alike lived back then and looks EXACTLY LIKE Tidus. I don't think that's TOO much of a co-in-ky-dink do you?

Zeromus_X
12-21-2005, 11:47 PM
i dont know about tidus, he was put up there because everyone else played that game and i guess he dies (from what i know hes a dream or something)

but i will be playing that game, im getting it for x-mas! :) :p :D

Phoenix Flame
12-23-2005, 02:02 PM
i dont know about tidus, he was put up there because everyone else played that game and i guess he dies (from what i know hes a dream or something)

but i will be playing that game, im getting it for x-mas! :) :p :D

I REALLY enjoyed FFX. I hope to see you once in a while for the next couple of months or so Zeromus_X :p I know you'll have your hands full, but let us know your progress in X and what you think of the storylike k?

Zeromus_X
12-23-2005, 09:58 PM
I REALLY enjoyed FFX. I hope to see you once in a while for the next couple of months or so Zeromus_X :p I know you'll have your hands full, but let us know your progress in X and what you think of the storylike k?
sure will! :)

Avathar
12-26-2005, 11:24 AM
well...this is a tad embarassing ...but i just got to the end of ff3, and it turns out...none of them really died. (i shoulda beaten the game first , before putting them on the list, but... )

...still, i liked the Dorga and Unne "martyr" thing VERY MUCH :cool: .... but if you're saying FF3 ends like that..... so be it :D let's live :D