PDA

View Full Version : The FFnet bar

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Arkacia
08-25-2005, 07:29 AM
I've started this thread off as a virtual bar where you can post anything (within the rules of course), have a virtual drink of your choice and discuss whatever you like :D.

There is no set topic. You can discuss your day, have a rant, make announcements of important things in your life like passing exams ect, just say hello. Whatever floats your boat really :).

Can we try to make this one thread a no go zone for FF discussion however, as it already has most of the board devoted to it ;).

First post from me is to tell you all that I am dying of a severe cold at the moment and feel like death warmed up. A couple of virtual rum and cokes from the bar should make me start to feel a bit better though. Just wish I had some of the real thing :D.

Spiff
08-25-2005, 09:36 AM
Hm...my day...

Let's see, my uncle and best friend got arrested in the same night, I started school and I realized that I couldn't change the brakes on my mom's car cause they're messed up. I also signed up for darts at a real bar.

I'll take a Long Island Ice Tea.

DarkCloud
08-26-2005, 11:27 AM
hm.
i'm loving life and have no money hehehe. schools catchin up with me latley, gotta knuckle down.

I'll take a tall glass of dry ginger ale on ice and a glass of water thanks.

Spiff
08-26-2005, 11:34 AM
Get this after he got arrested she stole $300 from him. So he got the police on it and she has arrest warrents for home invasion and grand larceny.

And he just got back from the hospital because she cut his wrist with a knife.

Zeromus_X
08-30-2005, 09:37 PM
erm...um...thats absolutely horrifiying!! :( did that really happen?!
(unfortunately, im one of the last humans on earth with empathy...)
oh, and id like a big glass of pepsi...
edit: and ice! alot of ice!)

Sin
09-02-2005, 09:51 PM
mann i seriously wish there was a real grop thingy for F u know liek a place to hang ya know with FF videos playing and music in the back there was a club opened in my school for anime..i thought i go there and talk about FF but..they were all just into halo shit and stuff...i say waevea:(

Zeromus_X
09-03-2005, 02:18 AM
well, ive gone on another of my ff game playing sprees!! :) that is: play an ff game nonstop until you beat it!! im also trying to beat all the ffs 1-9, and i just have 2 and 8 to go! (i dont count dawn of souls...) im currently playing 8, as its the last ps1 one i havent completed. its a really neat game. im on disc 2. after i complete 8 , ill play 2...oh, and i got a new kitty wallpaper! theyre all such cute wittle wittens! :D (with a "w"!) wow...im really tired...cannot quit now...must keep playing... *snore*-----
:p*sprite this time...ZZZ*

Arkacia
09-03-2005, 02:31 AM
Aaarrrgggghhhh, its just no good. No matter where you go on this forum, you just can't escape the FF talk :D.

Enjoy your game Zeromus_X. Hope you beat it without too much hassle :).

Just to let you all know. The buff and levels have been set on the weapons and armour for the RPG. I had initially set the buff too low but have fixed that and tested it out with one of the weakest weapons I have finally racked up enough gil to buy. It seemed to work well and fairly. I managed to beat the monster, just, but now have to get enough money to heal myself before I can fight again.

Lionheart250
09-03-2005, 07:22 PM
I could give my mind off of Final Fantasy, like for Mushashi, I want to know what happens after you beat the Tower of Death, becaus eI forgot, me and my bro beat it......
Thats why, but even though, I'm always thinking of Final Fantasy, still I could keep it off of my mind for now......I think, yup........

Spiff
09-15-2005, 12:40 PM
Oh boy, my dart team has been stinking it up. Let's see, our record thus far is 12-33 on the season and we've been kicked out of two bars already. ;)

I need to drown my sorrows, I'll take a Jack and Coke.

Coelie
09-15-2005, 01:53 PM
It's raining so freacky hard here, neither me nor my bro had tennis practise :( :o

scotch on the rocks, shaken not sturd

Arkacia
10-16-2005, 01:24 AM
Its been raining here for over 12 hours but we are welcoming it with open arms. Maybe all the brown grass will start greening up again now :).

I'll grab a bundy and coke, have some lunch and decide whether I want to work on the RPG some more this afternoon, or play Diablo LOD instead :D.

ShadowHeart
10-16-2005, 02:38 AM
You really are addicted to LoD now, aren't ya? I'm telling ya, it's like a drug ;)

Arkacia
10-16-2005, 04:53 AM
Yes, it certainly is :).

I've started a new sorceress off as the level 32 one just couldn't beat Diablo himself. I'm going to be a bit more careful how I build the new one up so hopefully I can finally get the game beat and advance up to nightmare level :).

Hmmmm, just talking about it has made me want to play. Seeya all in 10 hours or so :D.

Xartex
10-16-2005, 07:23 AM
And if you need a hand in how to build a character, you can always ask Shadowheart, he's know the game like the back of his hand

Think I'll just go with a Beer

ShadowHeart
10-16-2005, 12:22 PM
Well, I haven't played since the summer, so my knowledge is fading :D

Luis
10-16-2005, 12:52 PM
Hi everyone. Last night I went out for a while...for a looong while XDDD
But yesterday was no alcohol night, so today I'll go on being a healthy boy.
A Redbull for me.
By the way, I'm listening Milk Inc. (does anybody know who they are? They're really good!! )
And today I'm going to the cinema too. I'd like to see the Boogeyman, but my friend wants to see Transporter 2, and I think it will be a good one too. Therefore, Transporter today :D:D
Did I say I want a Redbull? :D:p

Totorosama
10-20-2005, 06:40 PM
I average about 7 hours of sleep (I'm only 15!) and I have school on Saturday. Everyone's always complaining (this is making me a hypocrite) about how much homework they have and how little sleep they get, but I checked and found out that they barely have any homework and many of them just play games. Dang it! Hypocrite again.

Spiff
10-26-2005, 03:47 PM
I won a dart tournament last week; that was pretty cool. Other than that, it's been the same old, same old.

A shot of Yukon Jack should do it.

Luis
10-30-2005, 09:38 PM
I'm going to bed. Therefore, a glass of milk could help :D

Spiff
11-03-2005, 12:27 PM
I've just been promoted on my dart team to co-captain! I also lead to the team in finishes and All-Stars.

Nothing now.

Totorosama
11-03-2005, 07:30 PM
I've just been promoted on my dart team to co-captain! I also lead to the team in finishes and All-Stars.
Nice. Well, I've had tons of homework lately, and don't have enough sleep lately. That, and (not to be perfectionist or anything, it's just that believe in being able to achieve what you can conceive to a certain degree) I have a B- in English. Sort of dreadful. Everything else is great, though. I'll have some "rest soda" for now.

Luis
11-04-2005, 11:45 AM
I'm staying ill at home :(
My throat hurts, and although I feel better today, I didn't go to class neitheryesterday nor today. I left the 'French for business studies' class on wednesday in order to come home, as I didn't feel really good.
I've been drinking so much water(my throat thanks it), so a 2litres bottle of water for me today :p

Beowulf
11-05-2005, 03:45 PM
*sits in a corner*
*thinks*
"what should i order????" *lits a clove cig while thinkking*
*coughs and falls over* "what in the hell did my friend give me." *puts out clove cig*
"he tired to kill me.. ... .."

ummm i guess a shot of jack daniels will do for now. i need to get relaxed like

ShadowHeart
11-05-2005, 05:32 PM
That's a nice friend you got there.

Beowulf
11-05-2005, 05:36 PM
indeed *ponders*
i have to perfect plan to get him back. *evil grins*

and another shot of Jack please.

Rorschach
11-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Hmmm...I'm bored
Cherry Coke please.
Shaken...not stired o_0

Max the Man
11-05-2005, 11:53 PM
izzere a bartender at all? I'm underage, so I'll have a... Mountain Dew wish I could find a Tsunami Bomb CD... *yawn*

Zeromus_X
11-06-2005, 02:17 AM
yes!! my mom is out of town! my grandpas at work!! dude is asleep!! ...now i will start a new game on mother 2(earthbound). i also helped my friend through ff4(hardtype j2e rom). we entered a code so that if anyone uses a spell, they die!! nyuk nyuk nyuk!! :D so...leave the speed up button down, and run around in the bottom floor of the moon...and voila, people level 70+! dont worry, we dont use it on zemus! :)

...im a dirty rotten cheater...

oh yeah, and i got firefox. its just a little faster then internet explorer, though i still dont see much of a difference. now if i got cox high speed internet, my computer would be as godlike as my friends computer!

alas, the day will come when i must go to school again...the dreaded monday...good thing though...next week's friday is off! thank you lazy american public schools! great job in preparing americas youth for college! (im sarcastic, which is sad...)

meh. oj!! i love orange juice!! but it must be cold....ah...orange juice... :)

i always splurge and buy two bottles of orange juice at lunch. (if im not buying magic cards in the black market...mwahaha...) but...its just so juicy and citrucy and yummy! especially with pulp...although most people dont like pulp all that much.

well...another rant...but i really do love orange juice :D

Rorschach
11-06-2005, 03:23 AM
A Clockwork Orange was originally rated X in the states when it came out, this scares me, the novel was supposed to have been wuite good, personally I haven't read it yet because of the slang language used in it (makes is verry hard to understand) but maybe someday. The whole X rating frankly creeps me out, then again it it Stanely Kubrik. (spelling). And Pulp Fiction now sounds retarded....

Coke.

ShadowHeart
11-06-2005, 07:44 AM
oh yeah, and i got firefox. its just a little faster then internet explorer, though i still dont see much of a difference. now if i got cox high speed internet, my computer would be as godlike as my friends computer!
One advantage of Firefox is that anyone with the knowledge can make an extension to it, which then anyone can download and apply on their own Firefox easily. I'm not sure what exactly extensions can do, I can only imagine there being some very good ones out there.. personally I only use one, for an online browser based game :) I may have to look into what extensions are out there personally too :p

Luis
11-09-2005, 12:35 PM
I'm back. Bigger and better!! Have to work hard these days...but don't worry, I'll change all this work time for fun time this weekend...the club is already waiting me...
Let's start with the warm up: Malibu with Pineapple Juice for me

Max the Man
11-10-2005, 03:31 PM
I think i have the flu... this sux... I'll have some Grape Juice. Please? T_T

Beowulf
11-15-2005, 05:57 PM
Woohoo!!!
I'm like all way to hyper!! :P
Umm I need something to calm me down. I know a shot of Wild Turkey should do the trick I hope.

Arkacia
11-19-2005, 08:02 AM
Hi all. I've not shown my face in here for a while.

Sorry to hear your sick Max the Man, hope you feel better soon :).
You can have your grape juice on the house until that flu is gone.

Zeromus_X
11-19-2005, 03:27 PM
im back. (i can usually only go on the computer on non-school nights now...*sob*)

i am on the ultimate quest...to download all the anime opening/closing songs!! fwahahaha!

ive already got yu yu hakusho and fullmetal alchemist...should go on to FLCL afterwards. :)

and...my cat dude is getting really big. he does that. he gets fat, then loses weight, very weird. still...i love my fat cats :D :p

my big purring angel kitten....even though hes older than me :confused:

and...i just saw tokyo godfathers...very good movie. my favorite character was hana, he (she?) was very funny!

but i didnt find out what happened to the cat)(angel)...i practically flipped when i saw all those cute little kitties! :)

oh, and get better soon, max!

ill have a pepsi of course. or orange juice...can i have both? (wait...they arent even real...eh...)

Beowulf
11-19-2005, 03:45 PM
i want something to drink. ummm i really want a mountain dew. so it's a dew i'll have then

Luis
11-21-2005, 08:31 AM
Hi everyone! How are you doing? I came here in order to ask you some doubts I actually have: What does 'lol' and 'jk' exactly mean? I wonder what it means, but if someone might confirm what it means I'll be very pleased!
Ah, and a mineral water please. :p

Arkacia
11-21-2005, 10:53 AM
lol means laugh out loud and jk means joke :).

Just a couple of examples of IM (instant messenger) speak.

Most people just use a few examples, like the two above, but others will post on forums ect using the full set of abreviations. It makes their speech look like gibberish and I have deleted posts in the past that have too much of that talk in it. If I need to read a post 5 times to understand it, it goes :D.

Anyway, hi everyone. Hope you are all well and happy :).

Luis
11-22-2005, 07:54 PM
Thanks Ark. I don't know what I'd do without you here :p jk hehe
I'm used to the Spanish abreviations, not to the English ones yet...
I'm fine. Exams are going well(at the moment). The good thing is these are not final exams yet. Then a girl (which I never expected it from her) is flirting with me, and my boss has phoned me asking for my 'services' in a couple of weeks. It's hella good!! (I hope 'hella' is not a bad word)hehe. So, I pay this one guys. Have a drink and enjoy it! A dry martini for me! XD

Phoenix Flame
12-01-2005, 04:59 PM
Life is very busy - it's hard to find time for work, profession, girlfriend, playtime, forum-time, and family...let alone sleep! I'll have a Grey Goose martini.
What i need to do is focus on making, then sticking to a schedule. <Slurp!>
Once I do that everything will be all right. Stick with the basics, care about people and get things done. <Slurp!!> I think I'll need another one of these. :D <Slurp!!!>

Beowulf
12-01-2005, 08:55 PM
i need something strong! freak in i have test and finals coming up. GRRR i hate college. college makes my head like "#@$@%F@#sdg"
*Beowulf's head explodes*

Phoenix Flame
12-02-2005, 06:05 AM
i need something strong! freak in i have test and finals coming up. GRRR i hate college. college makes my head like "#@$@%F@#sdg"
*Beowulf's head explodes*

Oh My Beowulf!
LOL, that was halarious!

Beowulf
12-02-2005, 01:18 PM
research paper needs to be typed
essays for english needs to typed
need to do a literature analysis and type an criticism on it

to much typing!!!!

i feel like him .....> http://www.aestusfilms.com/images/pulp1.gif

i need a bottle of Jack Daniels

Avathar
12-06-2005, 07:39 AM
beowulf, your animation.... great :D

*sits down in the large empty couch in the corner
*lights up a cigarette

i know, it's a bad habit :(

i'll have a nice Irish Coffee :cool:

OH YEAH, luis? I know Milk Inc.: they're also from Belgium, so :rolleyes:
...but i think they suck. Well, it's just not my genre, you know, that Trance-Dance-techno something. Nope, it's not for me :cool:

Beowulf
12-06-2005, 09:25 PM
this week and then next week i'll be able to be free.
plan
step one: study all this week
step two: take finals and hopefully pass them
step three: relax, woohoo

but in the mean time i'll take a mountain dew, need sugar!! me keep myself awake.

*sits in the corner and studies*

Spiff
12-07-2005, 12:18 AM
I screwed up pretty bad today, I did half of the assignment thinking that the other half was due next week. Boy, am I in shambles right now. I have to ace the last exam to get a B now. :(

I can't drink anything.

Avathar
12-07-2005, 02:52 PM
*asks if they do cocktails here..... they do? alright!
*orders a Brazilian Night :cool: mmmmm, tasty

*asks randomly what a "mountain dew" actually is?

Beowulf
12-07-2005, 03:47 PM
*asks randomly what a "mountain dew" actually is?
mountain dew is a type of soda and it's the best. well i think it is :D

Phoenix Flame
12-08-2005, 12:40 AM
I concurr Beowulf! Mountain dew is the bomb!

...<thinks a minutes and cocks head shyly to the side> Do they make any mixed drinks with Mountain Dew???

I think I'll have a shot of Tequila Rose

Avathar
12-08-2005, 05:31 AM
Mountain dew.... i've never saw it in sale somewhere in Europe :cool: , now i'm curious how it tastes :cool:

Luis
12-08-2005, 11:53 AM
Neither have I... do u say it is a kind of soda Beo?

Beowulf
12-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Neither have I... do u say it is a kind of soda Beo? yeah it's a kind of soda.
...<thinks a minutes and cocks head shyly to the side> Do they make any mixed drinks with Mountain Dew??? yeah i have mixed it with 60 year old brandy and it as actually quite good. i really like it.

and for thoses of you who haven't tried mountain dew give me your mailing address and i'll send you some :p

any i'll have a shot of Wild Turkey, then im off to shelve books.. what fun :cool:

Arkacia
12-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Hi everyone, I've not showed my nose in here for a while.

I'm trying desperatly to escape the heat at the moment. We're having temps in the mid 30sC every day and it isn't going to change anytime soon. Its only the beginning of Dec and I want summer over already :).

A big cold glass of mountain dew sounds good right about now. I remember it was sold in Australia years ago but haven't seen it in the shops for a long time.

Luis
12-09-2005, 07:45 AM
Hi..ehh...may I have a Coke with 'Licor 43'? I hope the Virtual barman can speak Spanish XD

Phoenix Flame
12-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Has anyone tried the soda Surge? It's only availible some places (I'm not sure if it's worldwide???) But it's lemon-lime (like Mountain Dew) it just packs more caffine :)

I think I'll take a "Big Gulp" with Surge!!! ZZZing!

Beowulf
12-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Has anyone tried the soda Surge?
it sounds very fimilar, but i wouldn't mind trying it though

i need a shot of your hardest whiskey. i have a major migraine headache.

Zeromus_X
12-10-2005, 05:11 AM
yay! im here again! for a short while unfortunately...i can only do anything on weekends, i just sleep or read or draw to make time go faster. (well, it doesnt really go faster, but you know what i mean.)

cant wait till X-mas...my mother pretty much told me im getting a ps2 for christmas... i finally get to play ffX! now i can understand what everyones been saying about it...

ill have...sourdough bread. and pepsi. i love sourdough bread. and pepsi. :D :p

Luis
12-14-2005, 08:04 PM
Hello Everybody! I came to ask you if you have listened to the song The Extreme, of Final Fantasy VIII. The title of the one I have(it's downloaded,so it's not reliable at all) says it's performed by Manowar... don't think so, but I don't know it anyway.
And I'll have a lemonade.

Phoenix Flame
12-14-2005, 09:32 PM
Hello Everybody! I came to ask you if you have listened to the song The Extreme, of Final Fantasy VIII. The title of the one I have(it's downloaded,so it's not reliable at all) says it's performed by Manowar... don't think so, but I don't know it anyway.
And I'll have a lemonade.

Sorry Luis, haven't heard of it. Maybe someone else would know.

I've had a rough couple of days! Need a shot of Scotch whiskey...and make it a double!
Ive been working like 55 hrs/week, and have a lot of stress from deadlines that are closing in for certification for my CCT. On top of everything, I've had a head cold for the last 3 days...yuck!
Gulp!

Oh, can I get another double shot whiskey please :)

Avathar
12-15-2005, 06:44 AM
i know Manowar!!! :D they're great!!... but a Final Fantasy VIII song?

and oh yeah, i'll have ehhhmm.... just some ice cooled grapejuice. that's been a while :D wine on the other hand :D

ShadowHeart
12-15-2005, 10:22 AM
"The Extreme" is the title of the song played during Ultimecia's last form. Ultimecia is the final boss in FFVIII :) Other songs that are played during the final battle are "The Legendary Beast" and "Maybe I'm A Lion" :)

Luis
12-15-2005, 05:01 PM
Yes! I knew these were played in this part of the game! I have 'The Legendary Beast' too(is it when you fight against Griphus,isn't it?), but I don't have the other one you said. I wouldn't expect less from you Shadowheart ;) your wisdom about the saga sometimes amazes me :) And do you know if it's really performed by Manowar? I don't think so, but that's what the title of the one I have says! (And it's the same which is played in the game, I mean, it's not a version).
A pineapple juice with Malibu.

Avathar
12-15-2005, 05:05 PM
alright, so i'm gonna fight Ultimecia again... just for hearing the song :D

*looking for the memorycard with the last freaking save of FF8..... OH, there it is :p

*asks the bartender if they make any snacks :D ..... well, i'ld like an hot-dog, please :cool:

Beowulf
12-15-2005, 05:31 PM
YAY!! Almost done with school this semester. only need to type a 3-5 research paper and then a 5-8 short story which they are both due today!! eekk!! no time for a drink must type.

Lyde Lyde
12-15-2005, 05:32 PM
Enough of the small talk, let's talk about what's real in the world.
*snaps finger to attract waiter*
"Yes Ma'am?" he asks.
Give me a long Island Iced Tea. The waiter walks away.
What I disagree with in the world is the government. They think they can control us when they're in the same situation as everyone else, not knowing where we came from or what's in store for us in the future, what the world should be like is that the citizen's decide what to do for themselves, build your own house, or have peolpe help you build it or do it for you. I mean look at jobs they force us to go to school so that they won't have to support us down the line, why can't it be like back then during the middle ages, you train with someone in your field to learn how to get you're occupation.
Eventhough I am a college professor and I am literally working for the government I stand by this.
Oh thank you my tea. *she takes a sip*
What do you think about this Arckacia?

Avathar
12-15-2005, 05:53 PM
Oh common, that's just your pessimistic point of view: noone is forced to go to school, and second.... you really think life in the middle ages was that much better? You don't even know it for sure how life was back than.

*sits down in the lounge seat, thinking that this supposed to be post in the serious debates section.... Naah, whatever.

*mmm, this hot-dog is actually pretty good!

*shouts towards the bartender: "Hey Paulie, good job!!!" :D

Beowulf
12-15-2005, 09:55 PM
one more paper!! then i'm free!! YAY!!!

time 8:34 p.m. i am finally done with my paper YAY!! i'm done for the semester. woohoo!!! all drinks on me!!! :D

Luis
12-16-2005, 05:14 PM
I'm sure you would like to live in the middle age Lyde Lyde...(it was sarcasm)
I'm pretty sure you'd love to be burnt accused like a witch in a witch hunt.
No more serious talk. Go to the Serious Discussions section! :p jk

Avathar
12-16-2005, 05:21 PM
Luis is right: this the one thread were you can be silly, not serious :D

"AHEM":

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Agatha!
Agatha who?
Agatha headache. Do you have an aspirin?

:D , see?........................i'll have a scotch on the rocks, btw :cool:

Beowulf
12-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Brrr!! it's cold in the library. ummm i need something warm. i want a nice cup of hot green tea and a sugar cookie plz :D

Avathar
12-17-2005, 03:49 PM
the best silly sketch ever:

A customer enters a pet shop.

Mr. Praline: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.

(The owner does not respond.)

Mr. Praline: 'Ello, Miss?

Owner: What do you mean "miss"?

Mr. Praline: I'm sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint!

Owner: We're closin' for lunch.

Mr. Praline: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

Owner: Oh yes, the, uh, the Norwegian Blue...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?

Mr. Praline: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

Owner: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.

Mr. Praline: Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

Owner: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!

Mr. Praline: The plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

Owner: Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting!

Mr. Praline: All right then, if he's restin', I'll wake him up! (shouting at the cage) 'Ello, Mister Polly Parrot! I've got a lovely fresh cuttle fish for you if you
show...

(owner hits the cage)

Owner: There, he moved!

Mr. Praline: No, he didn't, that was you hitting the cage!

Owner: I never!!

Mr. Praline: Yes, you did!

Owner: I never, never did anything...

Mr. Praline: (yelling and hitting the cage repeatedly) 'ELLO POLLY!!!!! Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call!

(Takes parrot out of the cage and thumps its head on the counter. Throws it up in the air and watches it plummet to the floor.)

Mr. Praline: Now that's what I call a dead parrot.

Owner: No, no.....No, 'e's stunned!

Mr. Praline: STUNNED?!?

Owner: Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was wakin' up! Norwegian Blues stun easily, major.

Mr. Praline: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That parrot is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf an hour
ago, you assured me that its total lack of movement was due to it bein' tired and shagged out following a prolonged squawk.

Owner: Well, he's...he's, ah...probably pining for the fjords.

Mr. Praline: PININ' for the FJORDS?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that?, look, why did he fall flat on his back the moment I got 'im home?

Owner: The Norwegian Blue prefers keepin' on it's back! Remarkable bird, id'nit, squire? Lovely plumage!

Mr. Praline: Look, I took the liberty of examining that parrot when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it had been sitting on its perch in the
first place was that it had been NAILED there.

(pause)

Owner: Well, o'course it was nailed there! If I hadn't nailed that bird down, it would have nuzzled up to those bars, bent 'em apart with its beak, and
VOOM! Feeweeweewee!

Mr. Praline: "VOOM"?!? Mate, this bird wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts through it! 'E's bleedin' demised!

Owner: No no! 'E's pining!

Mr. Praline: 'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e
rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the
bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

(pause)

Owner: Well, I'd better replace it, then. (he takes a quick peek behind the counter) Sorry squire, I've had a look 'round the back of the shop, and uh,
we're right out of parrots.

Mr. Praline: I see. I see, I get the picture.

Owner: I got a slug.

(pause)

Mr. Praline: Pray, does it talk?

Owner: Nnnnot really.

Mr. Praline: WELL IT'S HARDLY A BLOODY REPLACEMENT, IS IT?!!???!!?

Owner: N-no, I guess not. (gets ashamed, looks at his feet)

Mr. Praline: Well.

(pause)

Owner: (quietly) D'you.... d'you want to come back to my place?

Mr. Praline: (looks around) Yeah, all right, sure.

:D Monty Python for president! :D

*asks the bartender for a coconut. ......yeah, just one coconut!

Beowulf
12-17-2005, 03:54 PM
o.0
okay

Zeromus_X
12-17-2005, 04:23 PM
monty python! i dont know much about it, but i do know its funny. that sketch sounds familirar...

i just played a rom of the ff4 advance, i need to buy it. (i am definitely buying it.) im alittle dissapointed, all the items in shops are cheaper...*sigh*...

still, i must buy this game! i wonder how zeromus looks in it....*looks at avatar*...nevermind... :D :p

Avathar
12-17-2005, 04:25 PM
Not a monty python fan?.....maybe to absurd...but that's just what's so great about it! :D

*asks the bartender if he can put some jazzy lounge music on.... Herbie Hancock? great :cool:

*sits down and eats the coconut :D

Avathar
12-17-2005, 07:00 PM
I'LL BUY THE BEER FOR ALL THE SWEET TALKERS IN THIS BAR!

*suddenly every guy rises from their seates running towards the bartender. The bartender, Paulie, is covered in beer, being to hasty :D

Arkacia
12-18-2005, 12:21 AM
I'm sure you would like to live in the middle age Lyde Lyde...(it was sarcasm)
I'm pretty sure you'd love to be burnt accused like a witch in a witch hunt.
No more serious talk. Go to the Serious Discussions section! :p jk

Now now guys, play fair.

The opening post does say (I've chopped out the irrelevant parts)...

I've started this thread off as a virtual bar where you can post anything (within the rules of course), have a virtual drink of your choice and discuss whatever you like :D.

There is no set topic. You can discuss your day, have a rant, make announcements of important things in your life like passing exams ect, just say hello. Whatever floats your boat really :).

so if that subject floats Lyde Lyde's boat, then she is allowed to talk about it. The only subject I was trying to keep out of here (without success it seems) is FF talk ;) :).

Now I need something very cold. A big coca cola with plenty of ice should do the trick.

Luis
12-18-2005, 01:56 PM
Enough of the small talk, let's talk about what's real in the world.
I tried to reply it with my best intentions and the best humour sense I could have.
Anyway, I didn't mean to hurt anybody, and I hope I didn't... I wasn't serious when telling her to go to the Serious section..that's why I put 'jk' at the end of my post; and if my post bothered someone, it wasn't my intention. I hope you understand what I mean Arkacia.

Avathar
12-18-2005, 04:27 PM
*sits at the bar, orders a big glass of Baileys on the rocks.
*asks if i can get a straw with that :D
*smells something pungent in the air..... ew, god, Paulie, your clothes still smell like beer :cool: , dude, go get a shower or something....

*wonders if it's true that if you mix tonic and baileys and you drink it, it becomes hard like a brick inside your stomach....

Arkacia
12-18-2005, 08:10 PM
I tried to reply it with my best intentions and the best humour sense I could have.
Anyway, I didn't mean to hurt anybody, and I hope I didn't... I wasn't serious when telling her to go to the Serious section..that's why I put 'jk' at the end of my post; and if my post bothered someone, it wasn't my intention. I hope you understand what I mean Arkacia.

It's ok. The smilie at the end of my post should have conveyed that I was just reminding everyone of that, not kicking butts. If I thought you'd done something wrong believe me, you'd have been left in no doubt about it :D.

Anyway, about the tonic and baileys going hard in the stomach. I've never heard of that one before, but somehow I doubt it. Sounds a bit like the myth of the pop candy and soda to me.

Phoenix Flame
12-18-2005, 10:39 PM
Pop candy is good. Alcohol is good. I'll have a double SKYY on the rocks. Just before facing the real world tomorrow (Monday) <head falls into hands on lap as big sobs rack his body>

Beowulf
12-19-2005, 05:01 AM
ewwww!! no Alcohol for me tonight. still recovering from last night :D but i think ill have a nice cold cup of apple juice :D YAY!! apple juice. :D and side note---->harry potter the goblet of fire was bleh

Avathar
12-19-2005, 06:21 AM
...honestly, i've never had a hangover or something like that in the morning after :) i guess my body can handle it pretty well :D

*sipping on his chocolate milkshake....

ShadowHeart
12-19-2005, 06:40 AM
I'm sure you could get one if you tried really hard :D

Avathar
12-19-2005, 06:59 AM
yeah, sure :cool: like i really want to know how a hangover feels :cool: ..........

Luis
12-19-2005, 09:07 AM
Hey, I did hear about that too Avathar...mixing Baileys and tonic makes a hard ball in your stomach...however, I've heard it also happens when mixing Baileys and Coke...
Anyway, it's probably a Urban Legend(an international one,hehe)...or perhaps is a secret only known by habitual drinkers XDD lol

Avathar
12-19-2005, 02:34 PM
i'm not sure if it's true, i just heard it via via. if it's true, than it probably doesn't matter if it's tonic or coke that you mix with the baileys, i guess any soda would do the trick.....

ah, ....Urban Legends :cool: a friend of mine did a huge report about that(the wrong things happening in kitchens, snuff movies,....)....stuff you'ld normally don't wanna talk about :D

*orders a smooth Amaretto..... aah, it warms my hart.... you didn't put any soda in it, right, Paulie? :eek:

Beowulf
12-21-2005, 02:11 PM
so tried.. i think i'll have a double expersso...wait make it a triple

Avathar
12-21-2005, 03:01 PM
*in a party mood
*orders some tequila and asks if Manu Chao can be played....great!

* "Que voy a hacer, je ne sais pas
Que voy a hacer, je ne sais plus
Que voy a hacer, je suis perdu
Que horas son, mI corazón" :D

Phoenix Flame
12-21-2005, 08:52 PM
Well...lived through my studies. Looking forward to having Christmas off.
<Orders a Bloody Mary----> I hear they're good for hangovers. Too much Tequila Rose last night. But I did get a kiss from a special someone :D I've been waiting 7 1/2 years for that one!

Squall Leonhart
12-26-2005, 10:09 PM
don't you have to over 18 to go in a bar? If so I can't come in :( :( :( .

Avathar
12-27-2005, 07:02 AM
Well, where in my country you're allowed to drink in bars when you're 16, but the laws are very different in many countries (wasn't it in U.S. only somewhere in your twenties?)

Anyway, it's a virtual bar!!!!

*orders some absinth
*knows that absinth used to be as a poison, but hey, it's virtual :D
*no, serious, i like going to absinth bars, but a couple of my friends don't trust the green liquor :( ah well, i'm pretty careful.

Totorosama
12-27-2005, 04:16 PM
In the US, it's supposed to be 21, but an excessive amount of minors still get their hands on beer and cigs. There is a group of about 15 around my high school that smokes everyday, and they are (I think) all from the high school. Disgusting.

Avathar
12-27-2005, 06:03 PM
well, it's their choice. I mean:

*first cigarette: 17
*first beer: 13
*first joint: 16

Squall Leonhart
12-27-2005, 07:00 PM
I will just be acrossed the street at burger king :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .

Avathar
12-27-2005, 07:15 PM
*puts his head out the window
*shouts towards Squall at the Burger King: "Great thread, huh?"

*walks to the bar, and says to the bartender: "I don't know, Paulie, i've got no problems with underaged people in here, i mean, it's still a virtual bar, right?
*sips from his cappucino
*Paulie answers: "Well, my name's Paul, and i ain't got no problems with y'all. :D

Arkacia
12-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Underaged people are allowed into this bar. Its my bar so what I say goes :D.

Only restriction is those underage can't drink hard liquor, but things like beer, fizzy wine ect are ok and we have soft drinks (soda).

You are welcome in here anytime Squall Leonhart :).

Avathar
12-27-2005, 07:40 PM
*Is Squall coming back? Avathar hopes that he brings a cheeseburger with him :)
*Hungry....."Paulie? that coconut didn't fill my stomach one bit, you know...."

Squall Leonhart
12-27-2005, 08:03 PM
Hey guys Buger King is out of bussness they turned it into a tofu restarant :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: lets get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get me a Sprite keep it warm I'll do blizzard on it.

Avathar
12-27-2005, 08:08 PM
Maybe some other time...... when i'm toasted enough to do it :D

*actually....never eaten tofu before :confused:
*ah well, "Paulie, see you tomorrow"

*Paulie says: "Oh wait, Avathar: where did the monkey get the coconut?"
*Avathar answers: "He flew it over from Hawaii! :D "

Squall Leonhart
12-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Will someone play Triple Triad with me?

Avathar
12-28-2005, 07:56 PM
* suddenly Monty, a cute little monkey jumps into the lounge.
* stands on a table, and balances 6 banana's and 1 banana-milkshake on his head!

*Avathar goes to the bar, orders a banana-milkshake.
*.....mmm, doesn't taste very balanceable :D

Squall Leonhart
12-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Hey!! In the orange shirt don't drink that it's mine!!

Will someone kick this guy out I don't want to hurt him :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: !

Avathar
12-28-2005, 08:11 PM
*notices Squall's boysterous shouting.......
*looks around, but doesn't see anyone with an orange t-shirt..
*must be getting colorblind or something (...hm, what rhymes with orange? :D )

Squall Leonhart
12-28-2005, 08:30 PM
Oh, it looked orange. Maybe it was red-orange. or orange-red :p ?

Avathar
12-28-2005, 08:36 PM
Oh, it looked orange. Maybe it was red-orange. or orange-red ?

Or maybe it was vermillion? :D Or what's the other word for it? oh yeah: mandarin?

*Monty's done with his show. People start throwing coins towards him.

*Avathar finds out these coins aren't real. They're chocolate.....

Zeromus_X
12-28-2005, 10:48 PM
sigh...i dont have internet right now....so im using my friends computer. i need to get cable internet anyway, that, combined with fire fox, creates god like internet speeds! :D

sigh....another sigh. my cat dude has a cold....but im sure he'll live through it. hes survived much worse :) now i must nurse my baby (although 17 -years old) kitten back to health... :p

hm... i dont drink ...(not old enough anyway...) , and i drink enough soft drinks anyway. ill just have orange juice...again. :D

Squall Leonhart
12-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Hey guys Buger King is out of bussness they turned it into a tofu restarant :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: lets get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are we going to get them!!!!! Lets do it sson as possible!!!

Luis
01-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Hi buddies! How are you doing? I'm very tired, today I've had an intensive day.
Just hope everything is ok, and I hope you've had a very good X-mas and New Year's Eve time too.
A chocolate batter for me! XD

Squall Lionheart
01-26-2006, 12:58 AM
So is there a tutorial for Battle,Element effects,weaknesses.strategies for the RPG?

Zeromus_X
01-26-2006, 01:15 AM
So is there a tutorial for Battle,Element effects,weaknesses.strategies for the RPG?

hm...im not sure if the rpg is that advanced yet, but it wouldnt hurt to ask arkacia about those things, since she seems to know alot about it.

anyway, im happy because i have cox for internet now! no more tying up the phone line! no more waiting for downloads! ( an mp3 that took dial up a half an hour now takes less than 2 minutes!!)

the only thing i havent figured out is why firefox refuses to work. it says "proxy settings not detected" or something. then again, it wont really matter, since ffnet doesnt like firefox right now :D ah well...

nyaon....=3 :p

Squall Leonhart
01-26-2006, 01:17 AM
Has anyone been skydiving? :eek: :cool: :D :eek: :p :D :) :D

Squall Lionheart
01-26-2006, 02:03 PM
Once....hatefull (Why bring this up?)

Tiny Bronco
01-26-2006, 05:58 PM
OOOOHHHHH!!! Pick me! Pick me! I've been skydiving! Seriously everyone should go Skydiving like once every year. Its GREAT! On my first jump I was so scared I was like loosing conciousness. :eek: Once I jumped though (with a trainer dude) it wasn't so bad. Really cold. Once you get through the lower clouds it's great cause your free falling and the view. Wow! Like most freaky things once you've done it and lived, you want to do it all over again without the fear. :D The second time my trainer dude (have to have one go with you on your first 5 jumps) wasn't a dude! :eek: It was a pretty girl! You have to hold hands until your through the clouds so you don't get separated. Never though I'd be holding hands with a female 2,000 ft. in the air. :D :D :D The only bad part which is really not bad, but horrible is right as the parachute opens. It pulls up on you SOOO hard. Ouch! But then you get to float down nice and easy. :) Like a butterfly! :) I went skydiving over the Summer, best Summer Break ever. Anyone else ever been skydiving.

Squall Leonhart
01-26-2006, 10:18 PM
Lucky ducky :)

Tiny Bronco
01-26-2006, 11:58 PM
Quack Quack! :D It's fun to fall! However thought of this thread had a good idea. Complements from Me.
I'll take a Canada Dry mixed with Hershey's strawberry syrup. It's really good. Trust me. :cool:

Squall Leonhart
01-27-2006, 02:20 AM
One time I went on a roller coaster it said 5 4 3 2 1! And then you fly up really fast! :eek: :cool: :eek: :eek:

Tiny Bronco
01-27-2006, 05:43 PM
I've never really been on any major roller coaster. Just don't go to theme parks enoff I guess. Roller Coaster Tycoon is a good game.
I'm really happy because today I just barely got an A in English. 90.37 was my average. :D That's what I call close. Also, I got a 95 in Math! :D :D :D
And its a Friday!!! :D :D :D :cool: :eek:

Squall Leonhart
01-27-2006, 08:33 PM
Today we got report cards and I averaged a B.

Tiny Bronco
01-27-2006, 08:35 PM
A B. is normaly what I avarage because I suck at History SOOO much. :(
Just some nice old Rum please. :)

Squall Lionheart
01-28-2006, 12:09 AM
I wasn't a bad student....

Tiny Bronco
01-28-2006, 12:45 AM
Well I'm a good student. Just not in history.

Switching topics... Its Friday!!! :D :) :D :) :p :D :)

Squall Leonhart
01-28-2006, 12:53 AM
Anyone like Star Wars :eek: :cool: :) :o :rolleyes: :D :p ;)

Tiny Bronco
01-28-2006, 12:56 AM
Wow! For me this is a huge topic. I LOVE the original Star Wars!!!! LOVE.
I HATE the newer Star Wars prequalls!!!! HATE THEM! They made a laughing stock out of the originals and changed the storyline so much that half of the originals don't make sense any more.

Squall Leonhart
01-28-2006, 12:59 AM
Episode 1 sucked. 2 and 3 were great.

Tiny Bronco
01-28-2006, 01:02 AM
They ruined Darth Vader in 1 and made that annoying Binks. 2/3 were a lot better than 1. A lot but they turned Boba Fet from an Ex-storm trooper to a little clone kid who got all his stuff from his dad! That ruined it for me. :mad:

Squall Lionheart
01-28-2006, 02:44 AM
not intrested.....

Tiny Bronco
01-28-2006, 01:40 PM
For me I have huge arguements with kids about this. Poor Boba Fet. :( He was ruined. :mad:

ShadowHeart
01-28-2006, 05:03 PM
You're a bit off topic here... :D

Squall Lionheart
01-28-2006, 06:01 PM
and a little more than a bit......but then again.....
....it happens in many threads....

Tiny Bronco
01-29-2006, 01:27 PM
Ha Ha Shadow. Off-topic in a thread with know topic! This is a cool thread idea.
I'll have some Coke with a bunch of Ice. Don't they not surve ice in Europe? I heard that somewhere.

EDIT: Arkacia how could you close my smilies thread!? :eek: :( :( :(
I no longer have a smile on my face. :(:(:(:( Just an eternal frown. :(:(

ShadowHeart
01-29-2006, 01:53 PM
Not serve ice in Europe? Dude, go to MacDonalds here and they'll put a ton of ice in your coke, unless you explicitly ask them not to. Same in almost all other hamburger restaurants I've been to here, heck, may be like that in most restaurants in general :)

Tiny Bronco
01-29-2006, 02:28 PM
Well that's because Ice is cheaper than pop and they're trying to rip you off!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I hate Fast Food places! :mad: I can make better and a lot healthier fries than they can! :mad: ;)
I though that there was like a line on all the cups were the liquid had to be filled up to, to make sure you get your moneys worth. Maybe I'm completely wrong but... :o

Squall Lionheart
01-29-2006, 10:14 PM
I think it was right to close the other thread......too much messing around.....

Tiny Bronco
01-30-2006, 06:04 PM
Are you talking about my Smilies thread! You wanted to close it!! :eek: How dare you!!! :eek: :eek: How can people be so cruel as to pick on little Smiles!? :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm just joking. :D Still, why I made that thread was because I like Smilies and wanted to sugest that we add 1 or 2 more smilies that you could use on this site. :):):) Is there a smile on YOUR face?

A big Coke please. With some Tostitoes chips and salsa!!!
Because people like to say SALSA!

Squall Lionheart
01-30-2006, 07:58 PM
I get the first part but I was just saying it went a little bit out of hand.......
what is that second part?.....

Tiny Bronco
01-30-2006, 08:23 PM
The second part about Salsa is a quote from Seinfeld. I like Salsa too.

Squall Lionheart
01-30-2006, 09:02 PM
''Whatever...''

Squall Leonhart
01-30-2006, 11:49 PM
Today I got Super Mario Strikers so my Gamecube has been getting a workout.:D:D:D:D:D:D:(:D Luigi rocks!:eek::D

Tiny Bronco
02-02-2006, 09:43 PM
I miss the old Marios. The classics can kick these newer ones Southern ends any day.
Not that the newer ones are bad. Just a drop it quality from the old ones. 2D! Those were the days. Today I spent all my money that I currently have on a PSP and a bunch of memory to go with it. :D :D :D That is one powerful machine with great music/video. I am very impressed by it. Now I'm set for FF7AC and FF7CC!!!:D 4 more months. The down side is that I can't get FF9 or FF8 for a while now. Getting 20 bucks a month plus what I can get for working in my neighbors yard.

Squall Leonhart
02-02-2006, 10:16 PM
No FF8!?!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Squall Lionheart
02-02-2006, 10:28 PM
...disappointing...

Tiny Bronco
02-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Hey!!! Its hard to find FF8/9 in stores and I don't order off the internet. If I had found one of those I'd have bought it way before I even considered the PSP.

Squall Leonhart
02-02-2006, 10:32 PM
I found FF9&8 at Gamestop, but FF9 didn't #$%^*&@ work!!!!

Tiny Bronco
02-03-2006, 06:38 PM
That really sucks. A hate buying used games.

Squall Lionheart
02-04-2006, 01:23 AM
I don't preffer downloading usually.....

Squall Leonhart
02-04-2006, 03:32 AM
It was worse than not $!@%&* working, Disc1 worked fine Disc2 didn't work at all!

jessek705
02-04-2006, 04:38 PM
Well if a disc isnt working take it in to gameshop or something and have it re-faced :D its not very pricey either :cool:

Squall Lionheart
02-04-2006, 06:35 PM
....first time I hear about that....

Squall Leonhart
02-05-2006, 12:35 AM
Does anybody like my cactar running from the chocobo?:D:D

Squall Lionheart
02-05-2006, 12:45 AM
.....noticed that you change it occasionly....

Tiny Bronco
02-05-2006, 01:42 PM
I likes it a lot. Very amusing. :) Were do you find those moving picuters?

Does the Chocobo catch the Cactuar or is that undecided. :D

Squall Leonhart
02-05-2006, 02:42 PM
It's undecided. The chocobo might win because it's faster, but the cactar is small and quick. :D :D

Tiny Bronco
02-05-2006, 05:38 PM
That's very true. Those little Cactuar! So sneaky. In FF7 its rare to hit one with a physical attack.

Now the question is should I help the Chocobo or the Cactuar... :D

Squall Lionheart
02-05-2006, 07:28 PM
That's very true. Those little Cactuar! So sneaky. In FF7 its rare to hit one with a physical attack.

Same.....they usually run away......

Tiny Bronco
02-05-2006, 11:42 PM
I don't think creatures can run away in FF7.
Five more days until the Olympics!!!

I'll have some Hot Chocolate please.

slimcloud
02-05-2006, 11:46 PM
no talk on that please im going to the dentist today to have 2 teeth ripped out 'gulp'

Squall Lionheart
02-06-2006, 10:03 AM
I don't think creatures can run away in FF7.
Five more days until the Olympics!!!

I'll have some Hot Chocolate please.

well they're the only opponents I met that can run away from battles....

Tiny Bronco
02-06-2006, 07:34 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Well now that we can only have short answers in this thread I'll be posting in hear a lot more.

Also, check out the Battle Tournement Thread people. Its a pretty cool idea. :)

A fake Bloody Merry please.

slimcloud
02-06-2006, 07:48 PM
i there ppl well had two gigantic teeth ripped from my skull today and i feel alright coz iv had a good long kip....how r u all 2 nite?oh yes,can anyone tell me how to download pictures to my signature files ?

Tiny Bronco
02-06-2006, 07:51 PM
I feel sorry for you having your teeth polled.

slimcloud
02-06-2006, 07:57 PM
awww thanx m8 that side ov me mouth just feels empty 'boohoo'
seriously im fine

Tiny Bronco
02-06-2006, 08:12 PM
I don't lnow how to get pics. in my signature either.

ShadowHeart
02-07-2006, 08:21 AM
To put a picture (in a post or signature):

url

'url' is the address to the picture. If you want to use a picture of your own, you first need to put it online somewhere.

slimcloud
02-07-2006, 12:28 PM
thanx im just still not sure what you mean like put my pikkies in my msn?

ShadowHeart
02-07-2006, 06:16 PM
You mean putting a picture online somewhere? No, you have to put it on the internet, the web, somewhere. There are sites that allow users to host images for free (I don't know any though as I don't use them) and there are sites that allow you make webspaces to create your own homepage, you can upload images to there as well. Using an image hosting site is probably easier though. Try googling for it.

Tiny Bronco
02-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Had a good day. FFs rock!

A nice cold Coke please.

Squall Leonhart
02-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Lately I've been playing Runescape. It's fun, even with the terrible graphics and lack of storyline.:D

Tiny Bronco
02-10-2006, 06:27 PM
That game is hard for me. Its Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Coke.

slimcloud
02-10-2006, 09:13 PM
i dont like that one i am sad and play heritage VI which i also dont like can i have a vodka and coke please with ice no cherries lolxxx

Squall Leonhart
02-10-2006, 10:01 PM
My guy is like level 4. :D Everyone teases me and calls me a n00b thats how they spell it to. :D

Phoenix Flame
02-11-2006, 12:07 AM
Hey everyone! Long time since I had a drink @ this bar...things have been great! I'm really feeling blessed lately. Been doing a lot of things by the Maker's rules instead of my own and can really see the blessing. Not that it's easy. Can I get an orange juice...just coming off a cold and could use the vitamin c. All right guys - what's happening?

Tiny Bronco
02-11-2006, 11:11 AM
FFAC's release date for the US has been conformed as April 25th!
Zero is sad for good reason.(Thread Well...)
It kind of makes me sad too.
I hate colds.

I need to get off pop otherwise my liver will get hurt. Some water I guess.

slimcloud
02-11-2006, 07:29 PM
im also low for a different reason ive got ff7+ff9 and no console to play them on

Tiny Bronco
02-12-2006, 01:33 PM
HE HEHEHEHEHE. I'm sorry but, that made me laugh. :D Tell me how good or bad FF9 is. I'm going to try and get either FF8 or FF9 next weekend! Whichever I can find. I have a 6 page type history report due tomorrow and I haven't started. :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :( .

Some Apple Juice. Apple Juice is gooooood. Some tostitoes chips/ salsa too.
BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE TO SAY SALSA!!!

Sonner or later I'll meet someone who gets that.

Seriously though try it. SALSA is very fun to say. SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA!!!

Avathar
02-15-2006, 07:43 AM
I could go now for a good cappucino :cool: .

Oh yeah, Advent Children: What a lame movie was that? :(

Zeromus_X
02-15-2006, 05:15 PM
it was pretty good the first time i saw it. then everytime after that , you can't help but pick out all the movie's faults ^^;

Squall Lionheart
02-15-2006, 05:20 PM
Today.....the Battle Tournament registrations have started......

Tiny Bronco
02-15-2006, 05:54 PM
Very cool tournement! The tournement wants YOU! I always loved those commercials. I succesfuly turned in my 6 page history assignement!!!!!! Also, our chicago school field trip is coming closer + a 4 day weekend! Parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey TIME!!!!!!!!! :D :rolleyes: :) :p ;) :) :rolleyes:

EDIT: YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! This is my 800 post!!! :eek: :cool: :)

Zeromus_X
02-15-2006, 06:33 PM
smileytastic! but anyhoo, you did know that you can get a custom user title, right tiny bronco? (you have to pay like 400 gil or something, but yeah.)

unless you just like posting :p

Squall Lionheart
02-15-2006, 06:47 PM
.....Yeah I'm good with my ranking as long as it doesn't change from now on.......

when I first came......there were only 1500 battles that have taken place at the training center.......
today I've just completed the 5'000th Fight against a monster.....so I guess the Battle arena got a little boost since I came.....

Tiny Bronco
02-15-2006, 07:07 PM
I just like big numbers. :D I just got to level 20!

Squall Leonhart
02-16-2006, 12:42 AM
Ive been gone like forever! Ididnt know how long it was. Now I have like 600 posts and Tiny and other Squall have 800 :(

Zeromus_X
02-16-2006, 01:16 AM
ive been here longer then all of you combined and i dont even have that many posts..._I_;;;

Squall Leonhart
02-18-2006, 01:25 AM
Whatever. Squall and Tiny are jealous because I have more experiance than them on this site.:p I have history with FFnet.net!!

Squall Lionheart
02-18-2006, 04:46 AM
just train hard & come to the tournament.....

Tiny Bronco
02-20-2006, 01:14 PM
Well funny you're talking about being gone forever because I just got home from a 4 day trip to Chicago!!! Not really forever, but long enoff. ;)

I'll have whatever todays special is.

Squall Lionheart
02-20-2006, 08:35 PM
......noticed many old members coming by to visit......
Also don't forget that the Battle Tournament registrations close in less than 2 days......

Phoenix Flame
02-21-2006, 12:17 AM
I had a terrible week! Give me the frickin bottle of Jack! I need to drink my cares away...glug, glug, glug....hiccup! 'Scuse me.
Fricking ex's breaking my heart. Why can't things ever end up happily ever after???

Glug...glug...glug........ Buuuuuuuuuuurp! What was I saying again???

Glug...

Avathar
02-24-2006, 12:52 PM
Damn :( last few weeks were exhausting at school: all these assignments.... now i need my regular! :D

*Avathar asks Paulie, the Bartender, for a Brazilian Night...with extra vod :D

Zeromus_X
02-24-2006, 02:48 PM
I've been super sick all week. Meh, at least no school. I just hope that spammer gets banned soon...

Orange Juice. Whether sick or not, OJ is the best! :p

Tiny Bronco
02-25-2006, 06:28 PM
OJ is great. Unless you just brushed your teeth. :D Then its hideously revolting. ;)

My school got last last Fri. of becausee everyone was sick. They hosed it down with chemicals! :eek: The smell when we got back on Mon. made everyone sick again! :D :D :D :p :D :rolleyes:

EDIT: 3/1/06

Its the first day of March! Yipee. I'm not sure if it is today, but I beleive its Beer Day in Iceland

Luis
03-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Heellooo everybody!!!
How r u doin'? :D :D
It's been a long time since I last posted here...
I just came to know a li'l about you, I mean, how are the thing going ans so on. I do not know all the members in the site, but I hope all of you are ok, and everything is going as desired. :)
My best wishes...
Luis
P.S.: Still waiting for the Spanish (or European) version of Advent Children... XD

Zeromus_X
03-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Hey! It's been awhile. Alot of older members have been gone for a long time...I guess it just happens. (AC comes out in April here...the wait seems too much..)

Also, it's been awhile since I posted in this thread too. Well, it's Spring Break for me, a whole week off! It's ironic that it's actually raining. After countless rainless days and nights, it decides to rain on Spring Break. Kinda funny actually :p (Because it doesn't rain very often in AZ...say, months.)

Tiny Bronco
03-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Rain in Arizona must be rare indeed. I forgot about this thread. Life has taken a turn for the worst for me. School is so long. My break starts on April the 1!!!!! To far away.

I think I'll have some Strawberry Milk! Its hard to beat that! :D

Like or don't like my new sig.? :) Its from the LotR!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :cool: :D :D ;) :rolleyes: :p

Avathar
03-11-2006, 08:21 PM
:cool: Gandalf ownes in that sequence. Although his Human body is weak, he can defeat an ancient Demon like a Balrog :) .

Well the weather here....typical Belgian March: in one day you got rain, snow and bright sunny weather :cool: ....kinda irritating :p

And i'm going for a Rum 'n Coke :)

Tiny Bronco
03-11-2006, 08:27 PM
I just read that part in the book and decided to change my sig. Gandalf rocks! In the books, I wish they told more about his friend Ragast(Or something like that) the Brown. He was cool because he was very wise in Plant Lore and hiding things with tricks of light. He was a cool character. Not in the movies though. :(

Avathar
03-11-2006, 08:34 PM
It's Radagast the Brown :) .

Well, Radagast (one of the Five Wizards) supported Gandalf in the War of The Ring, 'cause he had connections with great animals, like the Eagles (therefore the rescueing by a big bird ;) )

In fact, you could ask me anything :D i'm a lord of the rings freak, and i think i've read all of Tolkien books by now, so :)

Tiny Bronco
03-11-2006, 09:05 PM
I've read the The Hobbit and the LotRs series countless times and The Lost Lore of Middle Earth twice. J.R.R. Tolkien was a genius. Truly. I have several fan-fictions about the Barrow Wights and a sourcer from Minas Morgual. Accept copying them from paper to computer to post up here would be a huge pain. :D

Who else is in the wizard order besides White, Grey, and Brown Wizards?

Luis
03-18-2006, 12:58 PM
Hi everyone. I just played this game and I liked it so much (considering it's an internet game) that I wanted to share it with you. You'll realise it's a mixture between Sonic (because of the fast playing among other things) and Mario (because of hitting boxes in order to get points and going into 'secret' tunels and areas)
I liked it very much, really.
I hope you enjoy it as well. ;)

PS: Ehh..and I'm editing the post 'cause I forgot to write the link :p XD XD hehe
http://www.minijuegos.com/juegos/jugar.php?id=4226

Be patient, it's a bit slow when loading, but then the game's speed will reward you! :) Enjoy it!

Avathar
03-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Well, there isn't actually an explicit number of wizards mentioned in the works of Tolkien, but it's pretty certain that there were 5 headwizards in the White Council
(White Council: 5 Wizards, Celeborn, Galadriel, Thranduil, Glorfindel, Elrond and Cirdan)

Now the two other Wizards had no names in Middle-Earth, for they weren't seen much in the north-western part of Middle-Earth (were most of history comes from ;) ). But their Maiar-names are Alatar and Pallando, the two Blue Wizards. But they neglected their good cause the fastest of them all: they went east, since they've found out Sauron's hiding there in different places. So they went East, but never returned. Now there are many theories what happened to them, but i still think they started many magical culti among various people :rolleyes: .

Zeromus_X
03-18-2006, 06:27 PM
That game is awesome! It doesn't make any sense, but it's still fun! (I keep getting drowned by that oil stuff though :D)

Tiny Bronco
04-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Thankeee very much Avathar. :) :)

That Mario game is better than half the actual ones out there! :eek: :D :D :D :p :rolleyes: :cool:
The oil is very tricksy. ;)

Luis
04-12-2006, 06:28 PM
Have you seen this video? I found it very fun!
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/77460/talking_cats/
I hope you like it ;)

Avathar
04-12-2006, 07:51 PM
XD I've seen it before, but it's soooo hilarious :D :D , especially the last one (i'm still laughing in tears about that one), that kitty sounds like some drunk old lady :p , i loved it. :)

Let's see...i'll order a moccacino, ^^just to act fancy :p

Tiny Bronco
04-12-2006, 10:30 PM
:D :D :D :p That cat movie is holarious. Think the cats actually talked or was that a person. Either way thats a great video. :D

Zeromus_X
04-12-2006, 10:36 PM
Well, it sounds like they do when they throw up. :( I hope that's not what they're making those babies do! :mad:

Spiff
04-14-2006, 10:13 PM
Well, I got the internet back with cable for three months so I'll be around a little more.

Beowulf
04-16-2006, 06:01 PM
man it has been awhile since i have been here. 3 months and 13 days. man that's a long time, but it's time to get active again. BOO-YAH!! Beowulf is back!! ... ... ...whatever
anyway is good to be back. drinks are on me!!

Zeromus_X
04-16-2006, 08:08 PM
Welcome back! :)

Avathar
04-24-2006, 11:58 AM
:) A glad welcome, and cheers! ^_^

*takes the drink, and continues playing this game. (http://www.armorgames.com/games/sonicthehedgehog.html) :D

Master Strife
04-25-2006, 10:05 AM
hmmm, id like a double Jack Daniels and Coke please...

anyway i got sacked because i refused to get a haircut! what do you think of that guys!? sucks dont it!

Avathar
04-25-2006, 03:10 PM
Depends on the job AND on the haircut. :( What was your hair like, and your job?

*orders a big glass of vanilla coke.

Tiny Bronco
04-25-2006, 05:14 PM
Have a ton of homework tonight. :(
FF7AC came out today in the US! :D :cool:

Me thinks I'll have some Vinilla Coke too. Did you know they are getting rid of Vinilla Coke! :eek:

How Dare they.

Avathar
04-25-2006, 06:24 PM
They're getting rid of it? ....well, it's not one of the healthier sodas, that's a fact :p, but i like it, it's like liquid pudding. ^_^ :D

Tiny Bronco
05-10-2006, 05:23 PM
HALO 3 has been officially recognized by Bungie. Whatch the trailer at bungie.com. ;)

Some Coke and pretzels please.
What can you order at a bar besides drinks? I wouldn't know cause I'm not 18 yet. :D

Avathar
05-10-2006, 05:37 PM
The bar also has a variety of snacks, like "hot pockets" and mini-pizzas. :D xD And now i'm really hungry. :P

Zeromus_X
05-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Getting rid of Pepsi Twist was the worst thing they could've possibly done. I actually think it's better than the normal Pepsi.

Tiny Bronco
05-12-2006, 04:57 PM
If they don't make money, to @#$ with them is what every company says. :(

A random question, but why does Aeris's name have like 5 different spellings?

Avathar
05-12-2006, 06:05 PM
*orders a beer. pretty tired from doing a concert a couple of hours ago. :)

And, there's just two spellings: Aeris and Aerith. I believe the reason was that the original spelling was Aerith, but in the game it was Aeris, but in Tactics and Kingdom Hearts it became again Aerith :confused: :confused: :D Something like that. :p

Tiny Bronco
05-12-2006, 06:20 PM
Or people can't type well! :D
Didn't know you played music.

Avathar
05-12-2006, 06:42 PM
^_^ Well, i do. I've been in a band for a year now, and today we organised a concert with three other bands (with doing songs together as well :) ). It's usually, well, alternative rock music, i guess you could call it. Meeting other bands was a good thing as well, playing together, trying out new styles.

In the band i usually write the lyrics, the music together with my cousin, and i play the bass. (I can also play a bit electric and accoustic guitar, and a couple of songs on the piano^^) If you wanna hear it, i'm on Msn. Or, are there sites where i can host sound files for free?

SethirothVII
05-12-2006, 07:06 PM
Just here to say hi

Tiny Bronco
05-12-2006, 10:31 PM
I saw some trailers for X-men 3 and that looks like a good movie. I think it comes out on May 26. Least ways for the US.

Austin Al
05-13-2006, 04:35 AM
hello....... i have nothing important to say........... so yeah.......

SethirothVII
05-13-2006, 05:42 PM
i wanna see x-men 3 and that new da vin chie code looks cool as well

SethirothVII
05-13-2006, 05:45 PM
Avathar that sonic game is cool its been years since i played sonic still have it on my sega it bloody hard on pc though

Tiny Bronco
05-13-2006, 07:01 PM
I don't recommend the Divinci Code. The whole idea that the movie and the book are based off of has been proven false. This ruins it for me.

I too still have the old Sonic games on my computer. Except its way easier because you can save anywhere! :p Just a little cheap. :rolleyes:

SethirothVII
05-13-2006, 07:09 PM
sonic 1 and 2 on sega were the best cause u couldnt save it and i think some levels are even hard today yea the davinchie code was proven false however it does question the bibile mary wasnt at the last supper and that famous painting sum how tells u the day when the world ends

Tiny Bronco
05-13-2006, 07:15 PM
True, but as far as a movie goes Its not for me.

Now X-Men 3. That looks cool. Archangle is the best.

SethirothVII
05-13-2006, 07:19 PM
yea X-Men 3 looks cool hope its the last one cause i wanna see what actually happens to the humans from the trailers ive seen it lokks like chaos and magneato is winning

Tiny Bronco
05-22-2006, 05:28 PM
:( :( :( I have to get part of my finger cut off. A cut got infected and the antibodies aren't working. The Doctor guy said that by the time my body kills the infection naturally it could spread so I have to get a chunck of my left index finger cut out. It'll grow back, but I don't like the thought. :(

Avathar
05-22-2006, 06:23 PM
:( Wow, sounds harsh. But what needs to be done, needs to be done. Is it gonna be that big a piece they're gonna remove? =/

*buys Tiny Bronco a Vanilla Milkshake*

Zeromus_X
05-22-2006, 10:28 PM
Jeez, really? I'm really sorry for that, Tiny Bronco. But...what kind of infection is it? (Just curious.)

As for me...yay!!! My copy of VP got here today. Now I'm jumping and slashing and shooting crystals on my way to victory. Or something. I just can't wait until I get to Lezard...*sigh*

Tiny Bronco
05-26-2006, 09:06 PM
I guess the infection was just a bunch of tuff germs or something. When I got it cut off it was a purpleish mush.*ick* Its healing nicely. A bit hard to type though.:rolleyes: I even got a lolly-pop! :p

Its a three day weekend for me! :D
Limey Coke please. Maybe some pretzels.

Suhiro
06-09-2006, 05:37 AM
:( :( :( I have to get part of my finger cut off. A cut got infected and the antibodies aren't working. The Doctor guy said that by the time my body kills the infection naturally it could spread so I have to get a chunck of my left index finger cut out. It'll grow back, but I don't like the thought. :(

:eek: :confused: damn dude...thats bad...my girlfriend cut of her center finger once...it grew back but it kinda looks like the Tower of Piza...if you know what i meen :rolleyes: :D

Tifa Lockheart lover
07-09-2006, 02:22 AM
why did she do that

Greendragon
07-10-2006, 11:15 PM
my day was pretty laid back. great day in my opinion. woke up at noon. ate, played psp...got online, watched tv, and...uhh thats about it. i love rainy/lazy days!
oh and i had a pepsi today too. wild cherry, yum

Zeromus_X
07-10-2006, 11:40 PM
I wrote some of my faq earlier today. Haven't had time to play since then.

Although, I did download a totally huge torrent of all the different FF CDs*. It may take up like 15% of my hard drive, but I'm really digging all the arrange albums. :p

*7.65 GB or something. Took four days to download. I don't regret it.

Griever
07-14-2006, 05:32 AM
Well, i have a rather disturbing story to tell.

I went to this place here called the paraground (it's where local bands get together and play, and also people with musical talent that aren't in bands go there to have a jam session just for fun) I was about to go on stage, and i didn't notice that one of my strings on my bass guitar had snapped. So as i was going on stage some older guy (maybe 45 or 50 years old at least) pointed it out, i pulled out my back up strings so i could fix it, and i dropped the pack of strings. The guy kindly picked them up and handed them to me, and then said something i would have never expected to hear come out of another human being's mouth:

"Here you go mister sexy leprechaun!"

I assume he was a drunk hobo, as he smelled like malt liqour mixed with sweat and funk.

Anyway, later on when i was coming off the stage i saw the same guy again and he asked me if i lost something. I told him i don't think so and he pulls out this golden dollar and says:

"I think you dropped a lucky charm from your pot of gold", gives it to me, and walks off.

I seriously need to move i think.

Avathar
07-14-2006, 06:57 AM
I've met some leprechauns once. Actually quite nice creatures.

<.<

Coffee with a bit of lemon juice, please. :p

Griever
07-14-2006, 06:59 AM
It's official, i'm moving to Belgium.

And i'll have one of those too please k thnx.

Da Chink
07-15-2006, 11:34 PM
It's official, i'm moving to Belgium.

And i'll have one of those too please k thnx.
Your arent moving to Belgium! RAWR!
*drinks diet pepsi* Teh Sexors

Griever
07-16-2006, 03:52 AM
Watch me move to belgium.

I'm gonna move to belgium and hang out with Avathar playing bass guitar and drinking coffee with lemon juice.

You will all see.

Zeromus_X
07-16-2006, 04:37 AM
You know, that actually sounds rather fun. :p

Edit: Orange Juice.

Avathar
07-16-2006, 09:50 AM
:confused: Coffee with orange juice....:D Why not.

Da Chink
07-16-2006, 06:43 PM
OMGZ coffee and orange juice? I must try this!
*Downs the Diet Pepsi*

Griever
07-16-2006, 06:45 PM
Please don't piss on me chink. I'll spill hot coffee on you, and then give you a nice papercut and pour lemon juice on it. ^.^

Da Chink
07-16-2006, 06:50 PM
ROFL! where did that come from? i really would like to make a Jackass video with you...you seem like pretty cool guy and that would be an awesome stunt :P

Griever
07-16-2006, 06:51 PM
Yeah well, come to belgium, and i'll spill hot coffee on you and then give you a papercut, pour lemon juice on it, then smack you on the behind and avathar can record it.

Mod Edit: I have to admit...it sounded funny. xD