PDA

View Full Version : weird dude in madain sari

Zeromus_X
08-28-2005, 01:02 AM
i hope somebody else has seen this...in madain sari, in the kitchen part, i keep seeing this orange dude who looks like gilgamesh or gogo , and it looks like hes sleeping. but everytime i go down the stairs, he jumps up, and i cant catch him. does anyone know who this is, and what im supposed to do with him? greatly appreciated. :)

Coelie
08-28-2005, 05:58 AM
He got like....orange/red dreadlocks ??? That must be Amerant aka Scarlet he's one of the bounty hunters....you already beat his "partner" Lani....You'll have to battle Amerant l8er but 1st make make ur way trough the Lifa Tree (if you've not already done this)

Zeromus_X
08-28-2005, 07:24 PM
well...im on the 4th disc..but i found out who he is anyway, the "Lani" guy.. apparently, i have to have zidane,eiko, steiner, and quina in my party, or something, and he says theres something on the wall in the room over there...cant find whatever hes talking about though..gamefaqs says its a side quest, and all you find out is garnets name is sara, and her mom is jane.(that is definitely an ff1 reference.)

Totorosama
09-22-2005, 01:32 AM
That's just crazy. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I think someone got lost from the main story line and what you were supposed to do. That's happened to me, like when I was supposed to get Quina before Gizmaluke's Grotto but didn't get her until the next disc.

gcarev10
10-06-2005, 06:50 PM
yiiipiii fame armant" came with me" words from zidane when win in the batle whit flame armant Flame is because color of his here.

Avathar
12-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Nope, the weird 'dude' in Madain Sari is Lani. You gotta be kinda quick to see her in total, cause she jumps up quick, but it's Lani alright.

Phoenix Flame
12-02-2005, 04:50 PM
I concurr. I remember that in IX. pretty weird tho

Avathar
12-04-2005, 12:52 PM
....it's actually not so weird. When you talk to a moogle there, after Lani jumps up, he says that the other moogles found her outside Madain Sari, pretty hurt and stuff. So she stays with us for now.
But in the end (it's the same scenario like in Dragonball): many who are bad guys in the beginning turn out to become good guys. :cool:

Phoenix Flame
12-08-2005, 12:35 AM
...that figures. It's been too long.

Totorosama
12-09-2005, 09:00 PM
The truth is...it was me. Yes, I have revealed my secret. What? That's not a real place? Er...anyways, I never found out about that.

Avathar
12-10-2005, 06:05 PM
.... it wasn't actually something special... it was just Lani.... in Madain Sari. You can see her in disc 4...jumping away. it's not even a secret or something :cool:

(on the other hand, the OTHER secret in Madain Sari...... :D )

Black Mage
12-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Dude I wish Final Fantasy 11 was free for like a month or 2 lol

gcarev10
12-13-2005, 04:56 PM
ha ha ha toto you a good.
It si a Lani,no no no it is a toto.

Black Mage
12-14-2005, 05:08 PM
Huh? what are you talking about? I don't speak your language.

Avathar
12-31-2005, 12:27 PM
I still love the other secret of Madain Sari :D i wonder if it's as known as the death of Aerith?

Zeromus_X
12-31-2005, 04:50 PM
you mean garnets real name?

its sara. sara was the princess in ff1 and 3. sara is also hebrew for princess :D

isnt it cool how they do that? :p

or unless youre talking about something else...=3

Avathar
12-31-2005, 04:58 PM
Yep, it's that one :D it was quit the procedure to get to know the name, i remember (it was posted in another thread) :D . Sarah. Fine name.
Come to think of it, that "stock character" in Final Fantasy also always had somewhat similar sounding name:

Yuna
Sarah
Rinoa
Tifa
Terra
Reina
Rosa
and Maria.

...... it always ends with -a :cool:

Zeromus_X
12-31-2005, 05:01 PM
you know, ive never thought about that before! :eek:

lol, i have to tell this to my friends :p

Avathar
12-31-2005, 05:09 PM
And yeah, i've alway's imagined the whole "stock character" thing further on, like this:

Which characters do you have?

Locke-Cloud-Squall-Zidane-Tidus
Terra-Tifa-Rinoa-Sarah-Yuna
Celes-Aerith-Quistis-Freya-Lulu
Relm-Yuffie-Selphie-Eiko-Rikku

Then i once fantasized that these characters, per example, Locke and Cloud are the same, Locke just reincarnated in another dimension: the world of FFVII. And so it continues with each character.
What do you think about that? It'll sound very weird, probably:D

Zeromus_X
12-31-2005, 05:12 PM
im printing this thread :rolleyes:

Avathar
12-31-2005, 05:17 PM
(i guess he likes the idea :D )

Ahem, alright:

Sabin-Barret-Zell-Amarant-Wakka
Shadow-Vincent-Seifer-Amarant :cool: -Auron
Kefka-Sephiroth-Ultimecia-Kuja-Seymour :D

Josh-UK
01-02-2006, 10:50 AM
this is one wierd thread!

blue_pheonix
06-17-2006, 07:14 AM
its lani , get there without amarnt or dagger

shimonu
07-29-2006, 08:31 AM
avathar you know that is just a metafor but it could be true i mean all if say like this: every final fantasy game is a dream ok? then there is an additional cast of characters and in every dream they play different roles i mean it could be that way i mean theres always cameos and stuff from other ff games like weapons magic summons and you know stuff :)

Da Chink
07-29-2006, 05:34 PM
Yup its Lani and that FF1 reference i didnt even get :(
but i do love the other FF refernce in the black mage village with the music box.

the thread name should change dude to chick :D

ave
08-18-2006, 07:54 AM
well on the 4th disk you can find daggers really name and if you go to madian sharie on the 4th disk and if you have dagger in your group and armarant in your group lani will jump away so that could be it and you can only talk to her if you dont have armarant or dagger in your group so ya :)