PDA

View Full Version : ...Best FFIX Music or..Fav

Sin
08-31-2005, 03:19 AM
...to me..well my fav.....too many to name lol i'd say all cause everynight before i go to sleep i turn the music on FFIX soundtrack listen to em all night long :D love em all yo!:D:o

ShadowHeart
08-31-2005, 03:46 AM
My fav piece of music on FFIX is called "You're Not Alone", and is played in Terra when Zidane starts ignoring everyone but they still come to help him. For whatever reason, that scene was one of the most touching scenes in any game I've played, and the music probably was a large part in that, it's just great ;)

Other great songs are Assault Of The White Dragons (when you're going to Memoria, and all those white dragons start attacking and then Cid and his airship armada shows up to clear a path for you), and Dark Messenger (during the last battle with Kuja) :)

Coelie
08-31-2005, 06:44 AM
I totally agree wif Shadow

xjeegeex
08-31-2005, 08:16 AM
For me its gotta be world map tune!!! Its soooo relaxing lol!! I love the choco-theme in IX too!!! W-A-R-K!! :p

Sin
08-31-2005, 12:02 PM
hmm any one heard of the music piece called "Walz"...if u do please let me know when is it played in the game cause...im obsessed witht hat piece the flute part..makes me feel like something really big is stuck in my throat..seriously...but one of my fav has to be Ipsens Heritage and the boss battle honestly if yu listen to it carefully the horns are just soo :D...and also i agree with the "Your Not Alone"....muh fav!

Zerlina
08-31-2005, 01:36 PM
I love Terra, Hunter's Chance, Theme from Gizamaluke's Grotto, and Song of Memories.

Sin
08-31-2005, 02:45 PM
TERRA ROXXX!!!!!! also The Four Medallions..just another version of place return..lol theres so many versions of that in the game

Zeromus_X
08-31-2005, 06:51 PM
i dont know the names, but id say kujas theme, freyas theme(the gizalmake grotto song), "melodies of life"(the world map and credits song), and melodies of life when garnet hums it during the fmv thingy. yeah, theres a ton of cool songs in ff9! :)
edit: oh, and duh, both final boss themes(kujas and necrons) :) reminds me of a pink floyd laser show...i dont know why :D

EyesOnMe
08-31-2005, 09:54 PM
Rose of May ( I just love Beatrix), Melodies of Life and Alexandria's theme after it gets attacked..

Sin
08-31-2005, 10:13 PM
alright alright lol umm this is a lil off topic or i guess i shoudl say off game "FFVIII FIND YOUR WAT"...the piano version..i swear wheni listen to it..it brings one of my weird dreams back..from my childhood... its not the only one..idk how or why... but somehow FFMusic...is connected to me..my soul.....

::!!!DORK ALERT!!:: ^_^_^_^_^_^ what can i say i just love this game...:o:rolleyes:

Totorosama
09-26-2005, 06:43 PM
Personally, I like (from FFVII, also off-topic) Mako Reactor, from FFIX: The Place I'll Return to Someday, the song that Garnet sings at Lindblum the first time you go, Kuja's theme, the chocobo tune, and Melodies of Life. Besides that, the Qu's Marsh theme.

gcarev10
10-06-2005, 06:21 PM
not bad bat they are children am not pedofile

gcarev10
11-02-2005, 06:08 PM
for music it is cool wery good i meet the person who sing that song.

Totorosama
11-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Which song? Also, who? The Black Mages?

Kyoh
11-21-2005, 02:17 AM
I like Melodies of life, I haven't heard other FF9 Soundtracks.

Avathar
12-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Let's see, i have the soundtrack of FF9, but i can't read the titles of the songs (japanese....):

1.: "Vivi song", well the song when Vivi's for the first time in Alexandria.

2. "Steiner Song": bombastic
3. "Dali Song"
4. "Vivi tries": when they get on the cargo ship, a very easy song is played, with a couple of flutes and hobo's.
5. "Quina song": such a weird character, but this song keep giving me the goosebumps...
6. "Chocobo song": just funny, hawaiian style.
7. "Freya song": just beautiful.
8. "Kuja song": one of the best, just listen that piano going!
9. "Eiko song": ALSO ONE OF THE BEST!! it just lightens up my mood! :)
10. "Madain Sari song"
11. "Love letter song": the mayor funny scene, but the song somehow reminds me to FF7?!
12. "Esto Gaza song": this is really lame elevator-lobby-lounge music, but it's ok. that reminds me of FF8..
13. "Terra song": BEST MUSIC OF ALL FOUR CDS. cause it's just totally different from all the rest.

gcarev10
12-04-2005, 12:47 PM
I have some songs for ff :
for ff 9 Linkin Park- In The End
for ff 8 Smashing Pumpkins- The End is the Beginning
for ff The Offspring Staring at a Sun

Good and powerfull.

Totorosama
12-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Interesting choices. I like FF music 'cause it's relaxing and all, or just...nostalgic? But anyways, is there a song that was sung in FFIX?

ShadowHeart
12-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Melodies of Life

dappa
07-02-2007, 05:45 PM
I loved melodies of life during the ending and the various incarnations of it through the game. It is a perfect song for such an ending.

Lyde Lyde
07-02-2007, 10:12 PM
The Place I'll return to Someday, You're Not Alone, Aloha de Chocbo, Hunter's Chance, Vamo Alla Flamenco, and Melodies of Life are all great songs.

dappa
07-03-2007, 07:17 PM
I love the regular boss battle music, it has a menacing quality to it.

Quizastotl
08-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Black Mage Village!

Scott7261
02-04-2008, 09:28 PM
1. Wall of Sacred Beasts -- Probably my favorite.

2. Freya's Theme -- Beautiful.

3. Jesters of the Moon -- Very entertaining.

4. We Are Thieves! -- I was very happy to hear it after a dream I had in which I heard a similar flute melody (before I played the game). I also liked Under Her Control from FFVIII.

5. You're Not Alone! -- Loved it.

6. Unforgotten Face -- I like this one too.

7. Sleepless City Treno -- Very good city theme.

8. Border Village (Dali) -- This one made me cry several times.

9. Esto Gaza -- I like the mood of it. Reminds me of Fisherman's Horizon from FFVIII.

And many others.

Doctor
02-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Kuja's theme...the song gives off a mysterious aura, like something ominous has approached, and you don't notice until it's already breathing down the back of your neck. I love it.

I'm also very fond of the song that plays when one goes through the Conde Petie Mountain Pass. The flamenco-like guitar picking is my favorite part. X3

Seyluv
04-13-2008, 07:48 PM
I really love the battle theme...haha i have like 8 remixed versions on my PC now.
The techno version so much butt.

I also like Melodies of life, Kuju's Dark Messenger, Kuju's theme, haha and the boss a little too.

jedi geoff
04-16-2008, 04:23 AM
hey guys, hmm haven't been on this site for a while :S
anyhoo my favourite FF9 songs are as follows:
1. Hunters Chance
2. Gurugu Volcano
3. Salamander/Amarant's Theme
4. Terra
5. You're not alone