PDA

View Full Version : jecht spheres...

slimebucket
09-02-2005, 12:31 AM
Hi, Im wondering where exactly are they? I thnk I have found most of them but a couple...

The one in thunder plains I don't know if my girlfriend got it when she was playing because I spent soo long looking in there and I couldn't find it...

I heard it was on the east side of the SOUTH thunder plains, but I looked ALL OF SOUTH thunder plains and couldn't find it... where exactly is it??

Also I don't know about the one at Mi'hen High roads.. I looked everywhere and can't find it... I dunno if I got it aleady or not.. where exactly is it?

Xartex
09-04-2005, 08:24 AM
there are ten jecht spheres
the one in macalania that you bet automatically after beating spherimorph

one in besaid village, it's on the right in front of the temple

s.s. liki, the boat, get on board in besaid and look for it on the ship

luca stadium, in basement a, infront of the locker room

mi'hen high road, in the south part of the old road where you get the mars crest

mushroom rocks, precipice, next to the save point

moonflow, south wharf, in front of the tent in the west

thunderplains, south, next to the second pillar(seen from the north) above a chest containing a water ball

macalania woods, south, at the turn of to calm lands

gagazet, mountain trail, there is a small path leading north where you find it

Totorosama
09-28-2005, 02:10 AM
HUh? Jecht spheres? I don't remember them...what are they for?

Xartex
09-28-2005, 06:16 AM
To get Auron's overdrives, gotta have them all to get his best

LuluIsAGoddess
12-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Wow I didn't know that. I just beat the game last night but I think I only got 6 jecht spheres. What is the overdrive called?

Phoenix Flame
12-15-2005, 04:18 AM
Wow I didn't know that. I just beat the game last night but I think I only got 6 jecht spheres. What is the overdrive called?

It's Tornado, and if you do it right...well, you know that bottle that Auron sips/spits from during his other limit break? Let's just say that you get a pretty nightlight while your whoopin the snot out of the baddies ;)

Xuffire
01-18-2006, 06:59 PM
hey.. are jecht spheres just regular saving spheres that you have to touch and save it or come in contact with? or do u actually have to press the X button and get it x.x

Phoenix Flame
01-31-2006, 12:54 AM
Yes, they are the spheres you find lying on the ground in different locations. (like the one after you fight Spheremorph in Macalania Woods. I believe there are ten of them, and you can find the locations of them at www.gamefaqs.com