PDA

View Full Version : Death Note

Zeromus_X
09-11-2005, 01:28 PM
this may be my absolute favorite manga of ALL TIME!!! :D
serious. i dont know if it may be out other than japan, but its a good manga. i read a preview in this months shonen jump, and it was awesome!!!basically, a shinigami,(which is like a demon :confused: ) drops a notebook called the "death note" in which a person writes another persons name in it, and they will die...pretty awesome! now, the dude who finds the death note, meets the shinigami who dropped the book, and the guy is now bent on "cleaning out the world" by killing off criminals and such. its soooo cool. (although the guys sanity at this point is questionable...) i mean, if you had something like that, youd be tempted to use it , right? the art is by takeshi obata, whos done numerous other mangas. (like hikaru no go:)) hes a very famous manga - ka. has anyone else read this manga? i love it very much.... :p

Max the Man
09-13-2005, 08:47 PM
Shinigami literally means "Death God" in japanese ;)
Yeah, the first graphic novel is coming out some time in october (oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo spooky!) and yes, it is awesome.

Zeromus_X
09-13-2005, 11:18 PM
i cant wait...lol :D :p :)

Ghost
09-14-2005, 03:57 PM
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO where can I buy/read those thingy's :p tell meh quickly (if it includes a link...Pm it to me or Coelie)

Coelie
09-15-2005, 02:05 PM
so....can some1 tell that to my brother ?? (i'm interested myself :p;) :D )

Spiff
09-15-2005, 02:10 PM
A book store or a comic book shop would be the first places I would look.

ShadowHeart
09-15-2005, 03:07 PM
When I first saw the title of this thread... well, let's just say I didn't think of a manga :D

Zeromus_X
11-19-2005, 01:47 AM
yes...*drool* the first tankouban is out...(graphic novel) i will buy it...well, id like to buy every manga and comic book at the local comic book store, but thatd be alot of money :D