PDA

View Full Version : gogo conspiracy

Zeromus_X
09-18-2005, 11:07 PM
if you read the ff6 trivia thread, you may know what im talking about. go to
www.wikipedia.org, and look up "gogo" (read the part about adlai stevenson)

pretty spooky, huh? :D

Max the Man
09-19-2005, 06:08 PM
Gogo is Daryl, they reveal that in the Japanese version of the game. just after the credits roll.. (if you get her, of course)

Zeromus_X
09-19-2005, 09:42 PM
why would they remove that from the us version? :confused: maybe they just think americans dont pay attention to the plot? :p but yeah, i can see why you could think its daryl. (by following the story, not the credits i mean. :) ) still, those stevenson quotes are creepy!

Avathar
12-04-2005, 06:30 PM
i can't find anything about adlai stevenson when i type gogo :confused:

Zeromus_X
12-04-2005, 10:45 PM
go to gogos page, and there will be a section regarding adlai. it mayve changed, its been a few months since i last checked.

Avathar
03-03-2006, 08:37 PM
"Some gamers have speculated that Gogo is actually Setzer's long-lost friend Daryl, in part because of the proximity of Daryl's theme and Gogo's theme on the original soundtrack. Like other fan theories, however, there is no indication that this connection was intended by the game's developers.
There is also a popular theory on the Internet that Gogo is modeled after failed US Presidential candidate Adlai Stevenson citing "quotes" of Stevenson that relate to specific aspects of Gogo's personality and location, but these quotes appear to have been made up."

:D Lol!!

darkmajinvegeta
03-04-2006, 01:24 PM
whats gogo

ShadowHeart
03-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Gogo is a secret character in FFVI.

Avathar
03-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Gogo's a secret playable character in FF6, (just like Umaro) an extra available character in the World of Chaos. :) :D And concidered as the best by many, since he can copy every other character's moves! :)

darkmajinvegeta
03-04-2006, 02:43 PM
oh thanks

baralai
03-04-2006, 02:47 PM
wow i dont know that cool a secret charecter...

Avathar
03-07-2006, 08:31 AM
http://www26.brinkster.com/webgraphics2004/ :D :D :D

Zeromus_X
03-07-2006, 08:44 PM
I found out some time ago that they were fake, it's a little dissapointing. I laughed and shivered when I first read the posts on Wikipedia :D (My friends thought it was hilarious too:p)

Sephiroth v.2
06-12-2006, 04:38 AM
but daryl died right? how gogo is daryl if setzer says he burried her?

Zeon
08-24-2006, 07:58 PM
thts a good point.........kinda cancels out the point of this thread in one huh? but then he didnt actually say he buried her.........just tht he made a memorial for her. fine theres tht coffin in the cavern there but thts just to release the airship right?.............right...

Avathar
08-24-2006, 08:22 PM
thts a good point.........kinda cancels out the point of this thread in one huh? but then he didnt actually say he buried her.........just tht he made a memorial for her. fine theres tht coffin in the cavern there but thts just to release the airship right?.............right...

Interesting point.

*playing FFVI again to- or does anyone else remember how Darryl died? (or supposeably died)

dappa
09-08-2006, 07:26 AM
The only thing about gogo I dont like is his attacks are alot weaker and to increase his stats I have to use armour that increases his magic offense apart from that he is cool.

Phoenix Flame
12-14-2006, 04:21 AM
Interesting point.

*playing FFVI again to- or does anyone else remember how Darryl died? (or supposeably died)

Didn't she pilot an experimental airship...or just a normal one into the stratosphere? It crashed and Setzer restored it, right? I don't think he states she died...actually I think the story goes that they never found her... T.B.C...

dappa
12-14-2006, 05:57 AM
Its been awhile since I played this game but I thought setzer said she had died.

Phoenix Flame
12-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Didn't she pilot an experimental airship...or just a normal one into the stratosphere? It crashed and Setzer restored it, right? I don't think he states she died...actually I think the story goes that they never found her... T.B.C...

Avathar - any progress on this as of yet? :confused:

Zeromus_X
12-23-2006, 12:04 PM
Yeah, Daryl is dead. She even has a tomb. :p When Setzer has his flashback inside Daryl's tomb, he mentions that he heard from searchers that she had died (if I remember).

At any rate, Daryl certainly isn't Gogo.

Zeon
12-23-2006, 06:12 PM
mmm i think thts the case....i have a file sumwhere quite close to it ill check it out if ya like......damn i havnt posted in aaaaaaaaaaages...HELLO!! lol and thnks you for quoting me avathar :D

locke cole
07-19-2007, 02:09 PM
hello i am new to this forum and ff6 is my favorite game....anyways from what i have heard there are three other possibilities to who gogo is including Emporer Ghestal,Baram [shadows ex partner],and banon it never says banon died so this is my best guess :D

Avathar
12-15-2007, 04:10 PM
Agh, I kinda got used to the idea of Gogo really being Daryl. :P Fair enough, at this point, Gogo might as well be Cait Sith!! ;3

Phoenix Flame
12-22-2007, 06:35 AM
Well, I'm sure that's one theory that would be right up Zeromus' alley. = 3

'Kitty!' <3 XDD;