PDA

View Full Version : i just got this game

Zeromus_X
10-02-2005, 01:14 AM
well, i just got this game! i just figured out how to put more than just two people on my team to fight the bandits...lol. this game is alot better than the gba one. ill post my progress in this thread periodically. i hope i can figure out what everyone is talking about...

ps: i just died in a battle in the plains...and i forgot to save :D :( now i have to beat the bandits all over again...i guess im just not too good at tactics games. nyuk,nyuk,nyuk... :D )

Max the Man
10-04-2005, 10:55 PM
I love this game. but, like most other FF's, I get to the point that I'm waaaaay too overleveled, but waaaaay too chicken to go to the final Dungeon. And remember to Keep at least one Chemist in your party! (and try to buy the best equipment in Magic City Gariland before going to Dorter Trade City)

gcarev10
11-02-2005, 07:35 PM
no cemist have excalibur on all member you have two atack when you enemi has one.

Phoenix Flame
12-04-2005, 04:32 AM
well, i just got this game! i just figured out how to put more than just two people on my team to fight the bandits...lol. this game is alot better than the gba one. ill post my progress in this thread periodically. i hope i can figure out what everyone is talking about...

ps: i just died in a battle in the plains...and i forgot to save :D :( now i have to beat the bandits all over again...i guess im just not too good at tactics games. nyuk,nyuk,nyuk... :D )

Have you flipped this one yet Zeromus_X, tell us about your progress.

Zeromus_X
12-04-2005, 05:33 AM
oh. well, i traded it in for ff chronicles (ff4+chrono trigger, how can i not get it?)

it was fun, and had awesome music, but i didnt care for it, and i sucked at it. ^^;; i got to the thieves den, but all my people kept getting charmed...and i almost got enough jp for holy too!

but yeah, ff4 was the first ff game i played, and chrono trigger is one of the best rpgs ever IMO. so i figured id get chronicles.

i need to get another ff9 too..my disc one just stops after the beginning, and i really want to go through again and get all the things i missed...(beating tantarian, vivis level three elemental spells, and some other disc-specific side quests)

i guess i just wasnt into tactics.I_I

gcarev10
12-13-2005, 05:06 PM
for a Zeromus_X
the 1-st low in tactics game is all on 1 and dont forget crystals, when you in batle whit boss
go on him directly and wait when you meet Welius the devil, he is a something or wath.

Avathar
12-16-2005, 08:07 PM
quick question: what's so special/good about FFTactics?

Squall Leonhart
12-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Everything about it is great including, jobs, charactars, and most importantly the battle system.

Avathar
12-28-2005, 12:56 PM
It's on playstation 2, right? Well, i only and still got a playstation, a pc, somewhere a Sega Master System(8-Bit!!! :D ) and a Game Boy. My cousin has a ps2, so there i've played FFX, and finished it!......maybe it's time to get one, too.

....(maybe dumb question)but what's the difference between psX en ps3?

Phoenix Flame
12-28-2005, 02:28 PM
Well, PSX is basically PS 1 just a newer, slimlined model. PS3 is going to rock the world! Has anyone seen the grapics for this system yet...uck!

Oh, and by the way Avathar,.. FFTactics was a cool game because there are a lot of plot twists and tons of battles to fight. The whole game takes about 50 hours to beat if you do everything (and a lot longer if you want to max all your characters in every job.) I really liked it.

Avathar
12-28-2005, 02:30 PM
Yeah, it looks like it's really different than any other Final Fantasy.

.....oh, and that's what a psX is.... just a cooler model, huh? :D
(and psP, was that a mini-version of a ps2 console, or something like that?)

*hmm....i might as well post a poll about should i purchase a playstation 2 :cool:

Squall Leonhart
12-29-2005, 12:30 AM
I'll give you the answer right now. YES!!! YES! spend the money for a PS2!! Oh, I think tactics is cool because it has a unique battle system it's like chess or something :cool:

Avathar
12-29-2005, 06:44 AM
yeah, i guess i don't need to poll that at all :D

Josh-UK
01-02-2006, 02:04 PM
i prefer ff tactics advance tbh.
:)

gcarev10
01-22-2006, 01:28 PM
mini ps2 is just like mini version ps console (ps one) it is just smaler then ps2

Tiny Bronco
01-22-2006, 06:58 PM
I'm going to try and get the PSP thing cause i really wanna play FF7 Crisis Cor and then i can also watch FF7AC on the go. Also, from the internet stuffs it can do a suprizing amout of stuff once you hack it. Just like a nice witlle fwuffy handheld computer. :D Accept there insanly expensive. :( :( :( WHYYYYYYYYYY I ASK must everything cool be out of my price range. :(

slimcloud
02-06-2006, 04:47 AM
ps2 slimline is better than a ps1 in many ways (it plays all the old games,plays better games,also plays dvds)love it

Squall Lionheart
02-06-2006, 10:09 AM
its easily ruined.......

gcarev10
05-03-2006, 05:16 PM
I agree wit u squall meny of my friends say that thing but i think that will new version of ps 2 will be beter then older 1 ( smole version of ps 2) i think that wos hapend coz of spead heat of ps 2 and then he stop working corectli or not at all , maybe that u put some under him he will be colder and work longer.

Riki
05-14-2006, 07:59 PM
whats the game called

blukazoo159
07-28-2006, 08:15 PM
this game is easy. save often, buy the best items and use ur head.

Sagensyg
08-06-2006, 06:59 AM
save often