PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!

Zeromus_X
10-03-2005, 05:46 PM
ok...i noticed this on the rom, but id think theyd remove this in the anthology version...if you use osmose/asper sword on neo x-death, the thousands digit goes all glitchy. (this is funny because i use sshot :p ) what does this mean? it does the same thing in the anthology version... if i use it on x-death's first form, it takes away ALOT of mp. ALOT. especially with sshot! (thats the thing that lets you attack 4 times in a row, from mastering hunter.) has anyone else noticed this? i dont know if it would be called a glitch, my game still goes on normally...i must know!! :D

i thought i also would list my teams abilities...(everyones bare)

faris: front row, with mimic and sshot;has mastered thief, and hunter;weapon: masamune

krile: back row, with time6 and sshot(need to think of some other ability.);has mastered hunter, time mage, and samurai;weapon: artemis bow

bartz: front row, with sword6 and sshot; has mastered hunter, sorcerer,blue mage, and knight.weapon: excalibur. gonna put a elf cloak so when he blocks for the other party members, it might miss.

lenna: back row, with white6 and revive, may switch with summon5; has mastered hunter, white mage, summoner, and chemist. weapon: yoichi's bow.

im trying to master every job. and, hopefully i will, thanks to my good friend caffeine! :D

Zeromus_X
10-04-2005, 10:09 PM
eh...i gave into temptation. i made everyone mime. x death was too tough for me without it, but too easy with it. (magishuriken+mime everytime :D )

this was the party as mime:

faris w/black6 and sshot

krile w/time6 and throw

bartz w/blue and sword6(no other useful abilities)

lenna w/white6 and recover(because mimes cant use ribbons and i dont want to waste a space for equipribbon. the third slot is item.except lenna. she had summon5.)

ill just make a new thread to ask what jobs people used... :p