PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap!

Max the Man
10-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Dragon Warriors VIII will include a playable FFXII demo!!! I am sooooo excited! holy crap!

Zeromus_X
10-04-2005, 10:36 PM
oh...well...thats cool. :) (but make sure to enjoy DQVIII as well ;) )

Max the Man
10-04-2005, 10:52 PM
oh...well...thats cool. :) (but make sure to enjoy DQVIII as well ;) )
I'm already completely obsessed with DQVIII because of the Demo that came with my Shonen Jump.

Zeromus_X
10-04-2005, 10:57 PM
heh, i got that demo too :p

but...i dont even have a ps2 :D

Max the Man
10-04-2005, 10:59 PM
oh thats sad... Why not? Don't you feel technologically backwards? Do the Kids at school make fun of you? What do you see in this inkblot... wait, I'm getting off topic.

Zeromus_X
10-04-2005, 11:02 PM
lol...no, im just cheap. or broke. or both. i got all my games from my uncle, and technically im "borrowing" them. (except tactics, i bought that used at gamestop) however, he doesnt really "remember"...fwahahaha! :D now if i could just get control of the void, we'd really be talkin :p

Zerlina
10-04-2005, 11:04 PM
oh thats sad... Why not? Don't you feel technologically backwards? Do the Kids at school make fun of you? What do you see in this inkblot... wait, I'm getting off topic.

*snicker* I don't have a PS2 either. I live ;).

Totorosama
10-05-2005, 01:02 AM
I, unfortunately, have no life. Only video games (PS1 and PS2), books, sports, and schoolwork. Besides that, familyfriendsfoodsleepwaterrest.

Zeromus_X
10-05-2005, 02:39 AM
I, unfortunately, have no life. Only video games (PS1 and PS2), books, sports, and schoolwork. Besides that, familyfriendsfoodsleepwaterrest.
actually...that sounds like a pretty well balanced life to me :p at least you concentrate on your school work :D

Max the Man
10-06-2005, 05:27 PM
New info! (I'm making this into a news page.)
FFIII (for the DS) will be in full 3D and everything...
Also, following FFIV's release on the DS, FFV and VI will be released onto the GBA!

Zeromus_X
10-06-2005, 05:29 PM
ack..i just posted a thread saying that!! :eek: how eerie...

dont really like how they made 3 for ds...they couldve just made it for gba, it wouldve been fine. maybe they want to make a good impression on the people who havent played the rom? hm...

good thing, maybe square and nintendos relationship will recover.

SE: ill never let you go again, nintendo
N: ill love you forever , square enix! :D

sony: fwahahaha...well just see about that! :p

Totorosama
10-06-2005, 06:18 PM
actually...that sounds like a pretty well balanced life to me :p at least you concentrate on your school work :D
Unfortunately, my homework takes about 4-7 hours. Also, why are they making 3 for DS when you can download it?