PDA

View Full Version : Oh my %$#@! gosh!!!

Zeromus_X
10-06-2005, 05:28 PM
omg omg omg omg omg....*inhales in a brown paper bag* whew...i think ill be okay...

go to caves of narshe. square is releasing ff5 and 6 for gba . theyll add in bonuses like they will for ff4...im so overjoyed!! im gonna buy them all!!!omg!!!in addition..ff3 for ds will be with polygons...kinda dissapointed, but i did wonder why it was for ds...

however, i worry that theyll ruin these (by making them super easy) like they did for DoS. (see the ff4 for gba thread).

still, i will buy them all, even if i have them on rom and ps...i must get them, by any means possible!!! *inhales in paper bag 3 more times*... :eek: :D :p :)

Arkacia
10-16-2005, 02:09 AM
Wow, now that is a post written by a true FF fan :D.

I will have to get a gameboy advance one of these days. There seem to be heaps of good games for it.

Zeromus_X
10-16-2005, 03:42 AM
yes, and if you get a nintendo ds, it can play gba games. of course, i would suppose that costs money... but you can play ff3! (which would probably have the graphical capabilities of ff7 at this point...yay! go blocky arms!! :p ) still, it is fascinating how portable game systems have gotten so advanced. (the games just get smaller and smaller and smaller...and the data gets bigger and bigger and bigger...)

in case you wondered, i just drank a few glasses of pepsi so i could wake up and get past the second-to-last dungeon in ff1...thats why im so hyper...

what!? theres an outside world?! j / k :D

Rorschach
10-16-2005, 02:34 PM
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!!!!!
Thats my new fav word btw ;)
And it sounds awesomeeeeee, I just wonder why theyr doing it now and not earlier, say, when they released 1 and 2 for the GBA... o_0

Spiff
10-16-2005, 11:21 PM
Does anyone have the games, and why would you buy the games again if you already bought them once?

Zeromus_X
10-16-2005, 11:56 PM
well...uh...yeah, i have the games, but... :D ^^;;;

well...

- you can play them ANYWHERE!

-uh...added features?

-ff3's only "official" release outside japan

-im an ff fantatic!!

-if you could play ffs7-10 anywhere, youd want to, right?!

-sourdough bread is good.

so...yes. :p

Spiff
10-17-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm more into person to person contact. ;)

Tydo
11-06-2005, 06:27 AM
AWWW thats unfair!!! i don't have the gba or ds!!! maybe i should buy them just to get those games! hmm... what do u think? will it really be worth it?

Zeromus_X
11-06-2005, 04:09 PM
AWWW thats unfair!!! i don't have the gba or ds!!! maybe i should buy them just to get those games! hmm... what do u think? will it really be worth it?
id wait till they come out, to see what changes were made. (like if they made it too easy, which very well may happen...) and then decide if youll buy them or not. of course, they may be cheaper by then :D

Tydo
11-06-2005, 05:42 PM
id wait till they come out, to see what changes were made. (like if they made it too easy, which very well may happen...) and then decide if youll buy them or not. of course, they may be cheaper by then

You make a good point!! guess i can wait a lil longer :(

LoKuS
11-07-2005, 02:37 AM
DEFF getting these, im playin DoS as i type.

richboywonder
07-22-2006, 04:28 AM
omg omg omg omg omg....*inhales in a brown paper bag* whew...i think ill be okay...

go to caves of narshe. square is releasing ff5 and 6 for gba . theyll add in bonuses like they will for ff4...im so overjoyed!! im gonna buy them all!!!omg!!!in addition..ff3 for ds will be with polygons...kinda dissapointed, but i did wonder why it was for ds...

however, i worry that theyll ruin these (by making them super easy) like they did for DoS. (see the ff4 for gba thread).

still, i will buy them all, even if i have them on rom and ps...i must get them, by any means possible!!! *inhales in paper bag 3 more times*... :eek: :D :p :)
i heard they're releasing ff5,ff6,and ff3(on ds+gba)between august and december.i'm saving all my money for those three it's going to be so cool i can't even sleep. :) :) :) :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Zeromus_X
07-22-2006, 05:34 AM
Yep, FFV and VI are going to the GBA! And FFIII for the Nintendo DS! Gonna have lots of shopping to do this holiday season. :p

Spirit
07-23-2006, 10:52 AM
all the joy i feel when those ffs be released, i don't my heart could take the excitement

richboywonder
07-29-2006, 01:27 PM
ok,ff5 on gba is released on november 11.unless the computer lies.

Seyluv
07-31-2006, 02:22 AM
Oh man this is wrong, I can't even buy a DS. I'm already getting a lot of cool stuff. Well I guess I have to wait a year or two.

richboywonder
07-31-2006, 02:24 AM
good thing i got a ds on christmas.(in 2005)

Seyluv
07-31-2006, 02:46 AM
I'm trying to save up for a PS3.

Spirit
07-31-2006, 10:08 AM
i pray for your success empresscrystral. hhmmm, might get one too

Seyluv
08-01-2006, 01:37 AM
I hope so.

Da Chink
08-01-2006, 01:44 AM
I love all the chit chat spam for an old topic :)
but yes im going to have to save up money for alot of things now...Square is definately emptying out my pockets this holiday season :(

Seyluv
08-01-2006, 01:48 AM
There is a lot of new squaresoft games I'm trying to get. I might get some of them this month for my birthday.

Spirit
08-01-2006, 12:30 PM
there is a quite alot of squaresoft games and others that i want but don't know what to get first. to top it all off, the new systems (ex. ps3) will be a major pain in the ass to get.

Seyluv
08-02-2006, 02:33 AM
Yeah I know, but I need it bad. I might not get it if they have any good games.

richboywonder
08-13-2006, 03:00 PM
there's a FFXIII on ps3.which won't be coming out in a long time.

dappa
10-04-2006, 06:50 AM
its annoying to have to keep buying all these new machines so I can keep playing all these new final fantasies.