PDA

View Full Version : Miscelaneous from Spain

Luis
10-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Good night(from Spain) citizens of Final Fantasy Network. I come here one more time in order to confess you all my bad actions and my sins :D :p
In fact, I had some comments to say about two Final Fantasy games, so as I didn't know where to put them, I put them here
Today I've found out something I think it turns to be an amazing and very funny thing. Final Fantasy VII shocked me, and I though I knew really much about it, as it revolutionized(is it said this way?) the way I used to see games, and my games preferences too, of course. I understood the plot, I could 'feel' the game, and I discovered most of the tricks and secrets of the game. (At least those you can prove they're true, so I'm not talking about Aeris resurrection). Somehow, today I've discovered Jesse (one of the Avalanche's member) is a girl... :eek: I've played the game three times and I never realised she was a girl!! I though Jesse was a boy! hahahahaha Perhaps I couldn't realise as the characters were polygonal... :rolleyes: hehe
The other Final Fantasy related thing I wanted to tell you is more serious. May anybody explain me (briefly) how FFXI works and if it can be played individually instead of the online mode?
Thank you forum

ShadowHeart
10-06-2005, 11:53 PM
Heh, well I guess I can understand how you'd think Jesse was a guy. She kinda dresses like a guy and doesn't act very feminine I think. I just always thought she was a girl because of how she seemed interested in Cloud :)

Luis
10-09-2005, 02:26 PM
Yes, now I see it :p Thanks for answering Shadowheart ;)

Totorosama
10-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Also, I don't think you can play FFXI indvidually. I'm 99.999999999999999999999999999999% sure it's online, but can't prove it 'cause I haven't actually played it. Some of my friends have, though. Also, wasn't Jesse part of the Avalanche? I never thought of her as a guy, for some reason.

Xartex
10-13-2005, 04:25 AM
Yes she was a part of Avalanche, never saw her as a guy eighter, don't know why, problably because the thing she did on the train, cleaning Clouds face

Luis
10-13-2005, 06:44 PM
Well... I just though she was a 'strange' guy...hehe. Thanks guys