PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming TV/Moive you want to see...

Rorschach
10-13-2005, 01:30 AM
List em here!! ^^
Put links too if you want ^^
http://movies.go.com/movies/movie?name=zathura_2005&genre=family&studio=Columbia%20Pictures (Zarthura)
http://movies.go.com/movies/movie?name=serenity_2005&genre=scifi&studio=Universal%20Pictures (serenity)
http://movies.go.com/movies/movie?name=v-for-vendetta_2005&genre=action&studio=Warner (V for Ventdetta, Alan Moore ROCKS)

And the new Dr. Who TV series, damn you UK only!!!
I can't even find a place to pirate it lol, not that I'd want to...;)

Spiff
10-13-2005, 01:04 PM
Well, my favorite series is in mid-season break and won't be back until January.

~Hidan~
10-14-2005, 06:04 AM
I dont watch enough tv to follow series so I'd ahve to go with my anime show, wich is right now Full Metal Alchamist

Phoenix Flame
12-04-2005, 04:47 AM
U.S. version of FFVII Advent Children of course :)
oh, and I want to buy the first season of Lost.

Gumdrop
12-04-2005, 09:08 AM
Lol, Dr. Who, i have two DvDs of that :P
Lost eh..? I don't get why everybody seems to love that show :S
I don't watch much TV but I love films, I'm looking fowards to the Narnia film.

Phoenix Flame
12-04-2005, 09:22 AM
Lol, Dr. Who, i have two DvDs of that :P
Lost eh..? I don't get why everybody seems to love that show :S
I don't watch much TV but I love films, I'm looking fowards to the Narnia film.

I like the "what ifs" of being stranded on a deserted isle. I think that's a big reason why I enjoy whats going on in Lost. I've only seen a handful of episodes though.

Squall Leonhart
01-22-2006, 08:55 PM
U.S. version of FFVII Advent Children of course :)

I want to too. and I agree with the second line of heavens cloud's second line of her post :)

Tiny Bronco
01-22-2006, 09:08 PM
I'm looking forward to FF7AC US version too! I don't watch enoff T.V. to really like a certain Series.

slimcloud
02-07-2006, 08:37 PM
im really sad but wanna see this goblet of fire that everyones not been raving about.

Avathar
02-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Harry Potter :cool: ... well, i've seen the four movies, and i've read the first five books, but..... it just isn't my style. I'ld rather watch/and read more classical fantasy, like Tolkien, Terry Pratchet, Robin Hobb, Raymond E. Feist, etc....

But my rating over the Potters i've seen/read=

Books:

Philoshoper's Stone= 4/5
Chamber of Secrets= 3/5
Prisoner of Azkaban= 3,5/5
Goblet of Fire= 4/5
Order of the Phoenix= 3,5/5

Movies:

Philosopher's Stone= 4/5
Chamber of Secrets= 2,5/5
Prisoner of Azkaban= 3,5/5
Goblet of Fire= 2,5/5

Tiny Bronco
05-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Well I just saw X-Men 3!!!!!
SPOILERIf you haven't seen the movie yet just skip this post!
The juicy bits are small so you aren't tempted.

My thoughts on X-Men 3.
At the very end Magneto gets his power back. So does this mean there will be an X-Men 4!?:eek: :confused: I'm sad they didn't have Gambit in the movie. :( :mad: He was so cool.

Most importantly...
Is Jeen really dead!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I think not because she is a PHEONIX! Pheonix's rise from the dead!

Zeromus_X
05-29-2006, 11:08 PM
X-3 is the last film in the series. That doesn't mean that there won't be more X-Men movies, that just means it's the last in that trilogy.

And I dunno, maybe. The messed up thing about comics (and things based off of them) is that each writer tells a different version of the same story, and everything is just confusing. Then all this multiple universe crap comes up, and so on.

This probably explains why DC feels the need to clean out their continuity every year by wiping the universe from existence.

Incidently, X-3 is really the only film I have any interest in at the moment.

Phoenix Flame
05-30-2006, 03:48 PM
X-3 has it's good and bad points. Good: cool characters, fight sequences, and plenty of pyrotechnics. Bad: Storyline - especially the ending, going way off the comic and cartoon series...but hey, what do I know. Also, the entire reason for the war in the first place...and ----------------------------spoiler--------------------------

the death of a teammate...a few actually! What a bummer. I didn't think it was as good as if the other director would have stuck with it.

Zeromus_X
05-30-2006, 04:46 PM
You can't really expect anything related with comics to be the same; there are too many different stories.

Avathar
05-30-2006, 07:17 PM
For me, the best movie based on a comic is without a doubt Sin City. :)
Haven't seen the third X-Men movie yet. I'm not going to, very soon, so my brother told what happened in the film.

SPOILER QUESTION:

Did Xavier die in this film?

ThroneofDravaris
05-31-2006, 04:20 AM
Yes

Still waiting for that Live Action Evangelion everyone has been dreading.

Spiff
05-31-2006, 10:43 AM
June 25, the new season of Venture Brothers.

Hydra
06-03-2006, 05:31 PM
A few movies...

Iron Man
The New Super Man
Spiderman 3
God of War
Halo(unconfirmed)
Those 2 new Wolverine movies, names unknown

That's about it for right now. Adult Swim has met my needs. :D

Avathar
06-03-2006, 05:39 PM
^____^ They're showing the entire series of Monty Python's Flying Circus here on tv, throughout the summer, everyday. :D Yay!! Another fine collection on videotape. ^^

Hydra
06-03-2006, 06:04 PM
^____^ They're showing the entire series of Monty Python's Flying Circus here on tv, throughout the summer, everyday. :D Yay!! Another fine collection on videotape. ^^
Cable TV?! Good god, time to turn on the TV. :D

Avathar
06-03-2006, 06:45 PM
:D Yep!

Hydra
06-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Awesome. O.O I'm watching the Discovery channel. New brainwashing shows and probably fake ghost haunting shows come on tommorow. Can't wait for the fiction. :D