PDA

View Full Version : Is Crystal Chronicles a FF game?

Rorschach
10-20-2005, 01:04 AM
Yes, it has FF in its name, but beyond that the only thing that is even related to FF is the spells (the names) and moogles (CUTEST MOOGLES....EVER!!!!!!)

So, is Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and FF game, I say nay!!!

Xartex
10-20-2005, 07:23 AM
I don't know, never played, but i'd say i think it is, after all it was made by Square-Enix

Totorosama
10-20-2005, 06:20 PM
If it says," Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles," then yes. If not, no. It's that easy.

LoKuS
11-04-2005, 12:13 AM
Admin Edit - Please do not use bad language and insult another user!

ShadowHeart
11-04-2005, 04:56 AM
Please refrain from using profanity or flaming other members.

1 Flaming and Insulting other members - Are not allowed and will not be tolerated. Attack the argument not the poster. Insults include name calling and questioning another member(s) intelligence. The word "gay" used as an insult aimed at other member(s) is considered a flame and will be deleted.

5 Bad Language - Swearing and sexually explicit language are not allowed. Toilet language (words used to describe various bodily functions) is also banned. Sexual references are frowned upon but will be judged on a case by case basis by the mod who finds them. Chances are they will be deleted however.

Tydo
11-05-2005, 01:53 PM
I don't know, never played, but i'd say i think it is, after all it was made by Square-Enix
Xartex is right. It may be a bit different from the others and on a different console, but it was made by the same people and has Final Fantasy in the name. So im gonna say it is a final fantasy game

LoKuS
11-07-2005, 02:34 AM
Not my fault this kid asking stupid questions.

Arkacia
11-07-2005, 03:56 AM
LoKuS, members of this site can ask whatever questions they like. Unless a mod/admin deems the thread spam its a valid thread.

If you don't like the thread subject you do have the option of not replying.

This isn't the first time you've flamed/insulted another member if I am remembering correctly. If it happens again you will get an official warning. This is your last chance.

Tydo
11-07-2005, 05:26 PM
ooooo someones in trouble!! :)

LoKuS
11-09-2005, 07:46 PM
I also have the option to reply. First amendment baby!

gcarev10
11-09-2005, 08:37 PM
for the game never play. what is fifth november.

ShadowHeart
11-10-2005, 05:11 AM
Sure, LoKuS, reply all you want, but don't flame or insult. It's in the forum rules.

Arkacia
11-13-2005, 05:27 AM
I also have the option to reply. First amendment baby!

Speaking to an admin like that after being warned what would happen equals very bad idea.

I'm not your baby, and am also not American so don't give two hoots about the first ammendment. Free speech does not exist on this site. You are expected to follow the rules just like any other member, American or not.

First official warning for flaming.

Gumdrop
11-13-2005, 10:03 AM
Yes, it has FF in its name, but beyond that the only thing that is even related to FF is the spells (the names) and moogles (CUTEST MOOGLES....EVER!!!!!!)

So, is Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and FF game, I say nay!!!

Why do you say its not? Is it becuse its not the traditional FF battle style? I suppose you don't think FFTactics is an FF either then or FFXII becuse it uses an online style battle system :p
No two FF are the same but they do have similar battles so I'm imagineing this is why you think FFCC is not a true FF?

LoKuS
11-16-2005, 02:33 AM
Flaming? wut u talkin about? i aint gay or nothin.

Arkacia
11-18-2005, 10:17 PM
Flaming? wut u talkin about? i aint gay or nothin.

Flameing has nothing to with whether you are gay or not. I couldn't care less about the sexual orientation of any member of this forum ;):)

Flameing is throwing an insulting and/or incendiary comment(s) at another member, which they will most likely respond to with more flames or insults.

You're "I also have the option to reply. First amendment baby!" comment was not only flameing me, but argueing with an admin after you had been told to stop, hence the warning.

Now as this thread has degenerated into a complete mess, I'm going to close it with apologies to the thread starter. If he want to restart the thread, please do :).

*Thread Closed*