PDA

View Full Version : HELP... how do I get gillionaire & ...

leviathan's flare
11-05-2005, 07:20 AM
how do I customize my weapon to gillionaire and master thief... where do i get the item
one more thing... where's the celestial mirror? :confused:

Xartex
11-05-2005, 12:16 PM
I assume that tou are talking about FFX so there is no such thing as master thief for weapons, only for armorns and for that you must have 30 pendulums, as for gillionaire you must have 30 Designer Wallets or get rikkus best weapon, fully upgraded. If you want the celestial mirror you must first have the Cloudy Mirror wich you get from the chocobos race in remiem temple, after that you need to go to macalania woods and find a mother and a child and talk to the mother and then find her husband, after that you need to follow and talk to the husband until he says that their son has run of, find him next to a large crystal, examine the crystal and your cloudy mirror will become a celestial mirror, this is also where you upgrade all your celestial weapons

Max the Man
11-05-2005, 11:42 PM
*turns thread into help thread* so then... How do you get the Sun Sigil easily? :( :( :(

leviathan's flare
11-06-2005, 10:57 AM
thank you so much ...but where can i get 30 pendulum and 30 designers wallet??

YagamiLight
11-14-2005, 12:06 PM
if you finish the collection of omega ruins
you'll get 30 designers wallet

dappa
11-26-2006, 07:30 PM
*turns thread into help thread* so then... How do you get the Sun Sigil easily? :( :( :(

Win the race against the chocobo trainer with 0 secs. I did it by zig zagging while grabbing the balloons and not one bird could hit me. Also try to avoid the balloon on that turning before the final sprint as you sometimes get dived on by two birds in a row.