PDA

View Full Version : Gravier

gcarev10
11-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Can i have this Gf and what is all sicret abaut him. :confused:

ShadowHeart
11-09-2005, 06:25 PM
You can't get it.. it's just a rumour. It's not true :)

gcarev10
11-27-2005, 01:16 PM
someting is wrong whit dis thread

Avathar
12-04-2005, 05:40 PM
never heard of him :confused:

ShadowHeart
12-04-2005, 06:41 PM
He meant 'Griever'.

neokiller
12-05-2005, 07:52 AM
where did you hear about it i never knew that it existed i know only ifrit,siren,brothers[do you know how to acquire it],diablos,carbuncle,leviethan,pandemona,cerberus,al exander,doomstrain,[where can i find the solomon ring],bahamut,cactaur,tonberry,eden,quelzacotl and shiva

ShadowHeart
12-05-2005, 11:59 AM
SPOILERS!

Griever is the name of the ring Squall has.. and the name of the GF Ultimecia summons in the final battle. You can't get it yourself.

wimsi
12-06-2005, 05:08 PM
@neokiller: you need help with gf? tell me, i can help you! i promise

gcarev10
12-13-2005, 04:09 PM
For Doomtrain
Solomon Ring (tears Point)
6 malboro tenticle (from card or from malboro)
6+ remedi (60 remedi in to 6+ remedi with Med LVup(Alexandar)
6 steel pipe(from elastoid whit card mod)
For Griever
Thanks ShadowHeart
You know who is Matwayn(the boy from orphanage) he can get you Squall ring but you have Zell playd mayor role, Zell meet him in FHand ask him for a favor,so he made him a ringt to Riona (zell promisd to her) that is a 1-st item to made Griever,but you mast have 4 item to made Griever (somting like Doomtrain) the 4-rt item is a TreeStar,for these 2 item i dont know what they are, so i use these 2 item and on the scren occur Gf Griever and secon mesage defect items, in that moment Quistis said Squall you almost succeed, in that moment of game i know what is the real way how to get Griever.
Forget ocult fun that is just a joke from square on ours accaunt.
Griever can be made from item but you mast meet Matwayen in FH.
How you can do thes you mas have all items in the game and some card convert by card mod if not all card. The secred is to have Squall ring made by Matwayn.
In the and of the game Squall have some talk with Griever, he look Squall ring and said you have ring and Squall said where he is and he said on pleace where ocil fun talking abauth but that is no way to get him we all know that. I have 1 more thing, that is a Selphe.Way?
When you go to Trabia Garden you meet 1 boy and he said to you that Selphe is a Quinn of a secred passage(ocult fun if you see whem Edea pass through mountain( i dont no that will work)). Selphe said that she have 1GF but she dont remember who he is (playgraund)
That is all my experience abauth Griever, so you all said that i cant have that GF. I am to near to him, i cant just give up on him.
For neokiller
Griever is a Holy Gral of FF 8

wimsi
12-13-2005, 04:23 PM
i'm sorry to tell you that and awaken you from your dream... but this is only a myth!! you CAN'T get griever as a gf!!

try it and you will find out!

neokiller
12-13-2005, 04:58 PM
Do You Think There Is A Bit Of Truth In It If You Ever Get Him Just Tell Me How Ok :)

wimsi
12-13-2005, 05:28 PM
yes, there is a bit of truth in it, because griever actually IS a gf, but you can't get him!

neokiller
12-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Oh I Was Just Curious Cause When I Played This Game I Concentrated Only On The Main Quest

ShadowHeart
12-13-2005, 06:05 PM
This game has been out for over 6 years, and there's been a rumour floating around ever since that it's possible to get Griever, yet I have never even heard of a confirmed case of acquiring it as a GF of your own. If someone found out, then you can be pretty damn sure that word would get out and spread like fire in a dry landscape. It's just the same as the FFVII rumour about it being possible to revive a certain character (or FFVI for that matter). It's not possible. Get over it :)

gcarev10
12-18-2005, 09:49 AM
Sorry guys i have a dream M.L.K cao.

ShadowHeart
12-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Well, have fun :)

Zeromus_X
12-18-2005, 08:27 PM
one of the most interesting things about griever (to me) is how hes never truly explained. (well, he is, but ...you know...) not that he needs to be... i just find it interesting.

of course, many ultimecia=rinoa theories talk about this, ive noticed.

also...on wikipedia, theres a section on how this theory is invalid :confused: ffVIII is a very interesting and sometimes mind-boggling game... :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinoa_Heartilly

(behold, my newest computer discovery...how to copy and paste! :D )

Lyde Lyde
12-18-2005, 09:17 PM
Oh Greiver, of course you can't get him, but Quistis can learn his move.

Zeromus_X
12-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Oh Greiver, of course you can't get him, but Quistis can learn his move.
yeah, you have to get 100 black holes, level diablos to 100, and then you get the item she needs? (or something like that?) im not sure, ive never tried it before. (but i do know it goes past the 9999 limit.)

neokiller
01-05-2006, 08:26 AM
ya but where can i get the blackholes

Squall Leonhart
01-05-2006, 11:09 PM
If you want black holes card mod the Diablos card.

gcarev10
01-15-2006, 10:57 AM
yeah but Siren mast be Lv 99 to convert black hole and quistis only then can learn soch way pulsar.(Greavier atack.)

Squall Leonhart
01-15-2006, 04:16 PM
yeah but Siren mast be Lv 99 to convert black hole and quistis only then can learn soch way pulsar.(Greavier atack.)

Oh you need 100 curse spikes and Siren on level 100 and use tool refine thing and you will get a dark matter and use that on Quistis and you'll get Shockwave Pulsar.

gcarev10
01-19-2006, 07:06 PM
yeah that is that i think.

Squall Lionheart
01-24-2006, 01:44 AM
Nothing is impossible.....not that I acquired GF Griever, but I've seen things that most people didn't experience...

gcarev10
02-12-2006, 12:51 PM
If is Griever to much for u i have something new.
Do u know who is monster who speak from Obel Lake it is Ultima wapon i so that think when i spoke to him and he just jump from the water but he newer tell his name but he look likes ultima wapon and he is in the water in deep see research center (batleship island) some of u my say that is a omega but omega it is not in the see he is on ultimecia castle and ultima is in the see so i think that is ultima wapon .

Squall Lionheart
02-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Apparantly you can't be more wrong since he asks you to look for his.....monkey friend that boarded a train to Timber......
think it throught & you'll find it reasonnable....

gcarev10
02-19-2006, 11:46 AM
what mr.monkey have with that i don speak abaut obel lake quast i speak abaut odd things i the game ,if u have screw up game sometimes u will see that game every times giv u something deferent then usual time. I just said that the hpo from zhe water in front of me and that what i see with my own eyes and u say that i am wrong what u wont from me that is that what i so it is Ultima wapon and 1 more thing when u wont fight with him he just laughing to u. sorry that is that.

Squall Lionheart
04-24-2006, 07:36 PM
If is Griever to much for u i have something new.
Do u know who is monster who speak from Obel Lake it is Ultima wapon i so that think when i spoke to him and he just jump from the water but he newer tell his name but he look likes ultima wapon and he is in the water in deep see research center (batleship island) some of u my say that is a omega but omega it is not in the see he is on ultimecia castle and ultima is in the see so i think that is ultima wapon .

Fine... if you want to imprison yourself in your own imagination then don't bother evreyone else with it...

Zeromus_X
04-24-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm sure he's thinking of the Mr. Monkey sidequest. (Didn't I reply here before? :confused: ) Well, yeah.

Squall Lionheart
04-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Maybe...but that doesn't explain about the new imaginery Obel Lake resident in his head...

How meaningless can this keep on going...

gcarev10
05-01-2006, 03:10 PM
yes it is obel lake quest and u mast screw up game to see that i think that is after quast when u talk wit him so dont play game by the walkthrough and just play i dont know how to explain that what i so.
i am litle pist on u coz u dont beilive what i saying to u.

Squall Lionheart
05-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Whatever...

gcarev10
05-07-2006, 11:01 AM
Explanation:
talk with monster in obel lake and dont go on the beach near balamb town go in the balamb and near draw point in balamb u will se black shadow ( the same black shadow in the ultimecia castle) and then go back in the obel leake place and she/ she will hop in front of u and u will talk with that monster to do that u amst d everything to foll seed test in cd 1 , and do everything for seifer to pas seed test in the order: talk to everybody in the ship, dont do seifer order, near comunication tower dont go with rod do what seifer das, giv seifer all gf and let he kill all enemies be Ko"d, dont do eny quast and ect... on this way maybe u will see that monster in obel lake.