PDA

View Full Version : post secrets you've found here!

Max the Man
11-12-2005, 11:22 PM
I am in desperate need of gil, so here I go: Post any secrets you've found about the game here.
I had a nice secret in Cosmo Canyon, but I forgot it (something about an elixir and an inn)

Phoenix Flame
12-21-2005, 10:52 PM
God! This could take all night...seeing no one's posted here for a while I guess you've made up the gil you needed. I just go to the northern crater with a bunch of all and HP plus materia, master them using the movers and magic pots and sell them for a butt load of cash! Pretty easy.

Zeromus_X
12-22-2005, 12:18 AM
God! This could take all night...seeing no one's posted here for a while I guess you've made up the gil you needed. I just go to the northern crater with a bunch of all and HP plus materia, master them using the movers and magic pots and sell them for a butt load of cash! Pretty easy.
thats the best leveling up area in the game. i even used the save crystal there :p

i get surprised when people dont know about that area, i guess they dont see the opening in the wall? :p

Phoenix Flame
12-23-2005, 04:37 PM
I guess if you choose to go down one path or another, play only once through the game and go directly to Sephiroth - you might not know about it...but when you play a combined 700 hrs+...you learn a thing or two along the way ;)

Squall Leonhart
12-26-2005, 07:51 PM
There IS a Cheese WEAPON :eek: !

Phoenix Flame
12-28-2005, 02:53 PM
There IS a Cheese WEAPON :eek: !

Ahem...a Cheese weapon???

Zeromus_X
12-28-2005, 10:57 PM
just a wacky "theres another weapon" rumor. (im assuming hes being sarcastic :D )

im surprised no ones looking at chocobo weapon... :p

waark!

Squall Leonhart
12-29-2005, 12:13 AM
People say there is a cheese weapon on the moon. they say you need a chocobo with a moogles head go to rocket town and run around it 7 times and then you'll be on the moon. They say he's extra, extra, EXTRA hard and has 255 on all stats exept magic eva. and def. They also say if you lose it will wipe your memory card clean of any saves on any game. It's just a rumor so I don't know if it is true.

Zeromus_X
12-29-2005, 12:17 AM
dont worry, it definitely IS NOT true :D

this is how i heard you fight him:

ive heard you have to beat the weapons in under five minutes, play the cheese theme on tifa's piano, then you get a cheese materia. then, you go to chocobo sages house, and it becomes a "cheese trap". then , you ride in a chocobo, and it attacks you.

and if you beat it, you get a key item, "cheese", and later, you get a sandwich, and you can combine them to make a "cheese sandwich".

whoever thought of all this mustve took alot of time... :p

Avathar
12-29-2005, 06:29 AM
This search about cheese....it reminds me to the silly puzzles of Monkey Island :D

Gumdrop
12-29-2005, 09:23 AM
I read one of those weapons rumours once, it said there was an Earth weapon that looks exactly like a mountain and you have to click on the right part of the right mountain to fight it, lol :p

Zeromus_X
12-29-2005, 09:37 AM
oh! and onix weapon. you get a black and white spotted chocobo, and it swims under the marsh with the midgar zolom! and then you fight onix weapon lol. :D :p

Squall Leonhart
01-04-2006, 01:29 AM
There was a statagy for the cheese WEAPON, too. It was you use Knights Of The Round to put the toppings on him then you Sandwitch him together(Titan) and then you put it in your lunch box next to your ice pack(Shiva). And then, you let it sit in the sun(Ifrit) Finally you use a tooht pick to smoosh it all together(Odin's spear thingy).

Max the Man
01-07-2006, 11:28 PM
sorry to be off topic, but why is the "Post reply" button not working? and you have to move over to see the first post... that's annoying.

ShadowHeart
01-08-2006, 05:55 AM
Seems to be some compatibility problem with Firefox, that appeared out of nowhere. I was gone for a week, it worked fine before that, when I came back, it was like this :/

Max the Man
01-08-2006, 03:24 PM
aaahh. ok thankies!!! *huggle* So... no false secrets here though, post some things you have actually found. (side quests, etc.) and stuff. Oh, and the wutai side quest doesn't count.

Phoenix Flame
01-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Speaking of secrets...how many people have pulled off the trick with the airship that let's you get the quadra magic materia before you get a ocean green/black chocobo???

This one IS for real!

ShadowHeart
01-10-2006, 09:50 AM
That's not a trick, secret or anything. It's a glitch, or bug if you will :)

Tiny Bronco
01-16-2006, 08:41 PM
i've heard you can only find the GP theif if you have less than 10,000 gil. Note. to answer your earlier question (I need some gil) just sell some all materia if its mastered or close to it.

Squall Leonhart
01-22-2006, 11:32 PM
You trade 10,000 gil for 100 GP. and that earlier question was "I need some gil" I think it should have said "I need some gil for the mini-RPG on this site" :)

Tiny Bronco
01-23-2006, 06:15 PM
Ohhhhh! I see. Whoops. :D