PDA

View Full Version : How do you get a card that you have missed

Zeke70
11-16-2005, 05:43 AM
Hey all. I forgot to get the laguna card from Ellone in the Lunar base. Are there any easy ways on how to get it cause I read some FAQ'S that says "You have to complete the CC and card queen side quest in order for them to appear in the ragnarok in disc 4 are'nt there any simpler ways. And does hero work on Ultimecia? Cause if it does it is gonna waste a lot of time(for me) since I forgot to get the laguna card as mentioned above. And other sites say that defend works on Ultima and Omega weapon, is that true?

ShadowHeart
11-16-2005, 06:45 AM
Can't help you about getting a missed card, cause I can't remember..

In any case, Heroes work in any fights, including Ultimecia and Omega Weapon. You use them on yourself, so the opponent doesn't matter.

As for Defend, it cuts all physical damage to 0, regardless of anything. But only physical damage. It's great against Omega Weapons Terra Break, which is pure physical and can easily kill you, but with some skill you should be able to beat Omega before his first use of Terra Break :)

Gumdrop
11-16-2005, 07:47 AM
On the last disc you can leave the end dungeon (the castle) and go onto the world map, hidden on a small island South of Estar you can find the Queeen of Cards (you can't see her until you step onto the spot where she is, when you stand where she is the game will change screens as though you've entered a location). The Queen has every card in the game (I seem to remeber) all you have to do is beat her =) (I seem to remeber she has all the annoying rules so its not as easy as it sounds).

I tried to find a picture of her exact location, but had no luck sorry :/

Zeke70
11-17-2005, 01:15 AM
Hey Thanks dude

ShadowHeart
11-17-2005, 04:10 AM
Heavens cloud is a dudette, not a dude :p

Zeke70
11-17-2005, 05:27 AM
hey sorry about that did'nt know anyway I donated 10 gil to both of you {ShadowHeart and heavens cloud} as thanks

Gumdrop
11-17-2005, 07:42 AM
Lol, thanks :)

and no I'm not a dude, shadow is right I'm a dudette, hehe dudette. :P

Let me know if you can't find her, i seem to remeber she can be a pain to find, I'll load up and old save and try to give you better directions.

neokiller
12-08-2005, 03:40 PM
hi can you tell me the directions plz i tried hard but didn't find her should i take the 1st,2nd or 3rd gateway plz help ok

wimsi
12-08-2005, 04:56 PM
if you use the chocobo, you can get to ragnarok, so it you can fly around the world again. the card queen is not near any gate.

neokiller
12-09-2005, 06:48 AM
Na But Where Is She Can You Tell Me

gcarev10
01-15-2006, 11:58 AM
She is on the island where y find people from speace but for Laguna card i don no if she have that card she have only gf card and some rear card for Laguna i think she dont have that card.Btw for Adel what is she race she is so big?

Squall Lionheart
01-24-2006, 02:02 AM
....what you don't know is that if you have the Ragnarock....then you have the cards.....apart from looking for the Queen of Cards cruise inside the Ragnarock itself...and you'll find some people who will make you very happy because they hold infinite all cards!
It's the CC Card group...they survived in the Ragnarock...the only difficulty you'll face is to win the cards against them....they are tougher than before....

neokiller
02-01-2006, 09:58 AM
where is the queen of cc club

Squall Lionheart
02-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Do you really want to know?......

neokiller
02-03-2006, 01:16 PM
ya sure if not why would i ask

Squall Lionheart
02-04-2006, 01:11 AM
....she is quistis,you meet her after defeating Dr. Kadowake (former CC card group queen)in cards & go to rest in the dorimitory, she appears & challenges you........but you'll probably have to beat all the CC group members before that happens, after you do that you can challenge Quistis (King) anytime for a game of cards.....

neokiller
02-05-2006, 03:51 PM
but i'm already in the 4 cd so how can i do this

Squall Lionheart
02-05-2006, 07:39 PM
challenge her at the Ragnarock cockpit.....but she musn't be on your party members of course, switch her if so......