PDA

View Full Version : I'm in need of some in-game help.

Frost
11-18-2005, 12:18 PM
Hey guys. Before I tell you where I'm stuck, be aware that this is my first time playing the game so I'm not the greatest. ;)

So here's the thing. I'm coming upon Yuna's "wedding" in Bevelle. I can beat Evrae, but as soon as I get on the ground and get into battles with the guards, I die. Everytime, after at least 1 round of enemies. They do about 500 damage twice with that flame thrower, 200+ with gun shot and that machine with long legs does about 700 or knocks someone off the screen. Auron has about 2500hp, Tidus has about 1700 and same with Wakka. I usually die or have to revive someone before I can heal. I cannot seem to get past these guys. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated, as I've been trying this around 9 times now (And I have to beat Evrae again everytime).

Thank you.

~Frost

Gumdrop
11-18-2005, 05:35 PM
How odd you'd beat the boss but not the men :s
It's been a while since I played but try useing Fire spells, humans tend to be weak to being set alight.
Its best you do some leveling up if you can at that point.

Frost
11-19-2005, 10:22 AM
How odd you'd beat the boss but not the men :s
It's been a while since I played but try useing Fire spells, humans tend to be weak to being set alight.
Its best you do some leveling up if you can at that point.

I can't unless there is somewhere on the airship I don't know about. :(
Thanks for the tip.

Totorosama
11-20-2005, 02:00 AM
Also, if I remember correctly, some humans are weaker than others. Take out the strong ones first. Also, get a healer. The legs are also annoying, so get rid of them fast.

leviathan's flare
11-20-2005, 04:26 AM
I had thatkind of problem too at some point but the trick is to always use Rikku's al bhed potion! I think!!

Frost
11-20-2005, 10:02 AM
I found out that you actually -can- fight some enemies on the ship. So I "leveled up" and got through it. Thanks for your help, everyone.

Phoenix Flame
12-01-2005, 06:18 AM
No prob - if you have any more questions frost - PM me. I'm almost a guru ;)