PDA

View Full Version : Has N E one seen this glitch?

Phoenix Flame
12-04-2005, 03:10 PM
I'm in the second disk and have bought the 6 pens for the chocobos, yet when I capture one and send it back to the ranch, the son won't let me move them. It still tells me to press circle and select one, but then when I do it cancels out of moving them and goes back to the main screen. I fear I may not be able to get a cold chocobo ever! Anyone heard or experienced this? I might have to break down and cheat...NOOOOOOOO! ;) J/K.

I'm off to the sites to try and...ahem, correct the problem. :o

neokiller
12-04-2005, 03:44 PM
na i never heard of it try to see in other sites

ShadowHeart
12-04-2005, 06:39 PM
It's a bug with the controller setup. Switch back to the original button configuration, and you can move chocobos, then switch back.

Personally, I've never encountered this bug, and I've used custom setups many times. Maybe it's not in the PAL version? I dunno. I only know about it because I've read about it many times.

Phoenix Flame
12-05-2005, 04:27 PM
It's a bug with the controller setup. Switch back to the original button configuration, and you can move chocobos, then switch back.

Personally, I've never encountered this bug, and I've used custom setups many times. Maybe it's not in the PAL version? I dunno. I only know about it because I've read about it many times.

Thanks Shadowheart, you're a life saver (not the candy either.) I haven't read about it before, but it makes sense. I prefer having my confirm button as x and circle is my programmed cancel. Thanks again.
:cool:

Black Mage
12-14-2005, 08:34 AM
Wow that is just sick! I mean a glitch in FF7? sounds like you either sratched the disk up or.....Square Enix just plain out mest this disk up.....I would have thrown a fit by now if that happened to me.

Phoenix Flame
12-14-2005, 09:42 PM
Wow that is just sick! I mean a glitch in FF7? sounds like you either sratched the disk up or.....Square Enix just plain out mest this disk up.....I would have thrown a fit by now if that happened to me.

Umm... yeah.

BM, read the last two posts bud.

Has anyone else had any similar glitches or weird occurrences?

Black Mage
12-14-2005, 10:29 PM
Whoops sorry dude.

Phoenix Flame
12-15-2005, 12:03 AM
No prob BM.

I've seen some weird glitches after playing the game for a while too. Like once it loaded a battle, froze for about 30 secs. then went back to normal - nothing extreme. Just a really long time loading(?) Another time in the city of the Ancients after Aerieth...ahem; and I put in the second disk it corrupted my file!!! I was so pissed. Ne ways...

ShadowHeart
12-15-2005, 10:16 AM
There are some know bugs in FFVII. They are listed in a thread for bugs in FF games in general somewhere on this forum, but I can post them here if you want me to :)

Phoenix Flame
12-21-2005, 10:50 PM
No thank you Shadowheart. I'll track em down.
Thanks though!