PDA

View Full Version : realease of FF7:Children Advent

XeroFF7
02-10-2005, 01:48 PM
March 14, 2005 as a release date, which would potentially make Advent Children one of the launch titles for Sony's PlayStation Portable (PSP)

AC will be released on DVD as well as on the UMD (Universal Media Disk) format used by the PSP

Most asked question: Will Advent Children be shown in theaters?

The original intention was to have AC go direct-to-DVD, but since then, the company has hinted that it might change its mind about theatrical screenings. Preview versions of the movie (each ranging somewhere between twenty-five and thirty minutes in length) have been shown at at least three film and/or new media festivals

Mong00se
02-15-2005, 12:08 AM
When you say PSP, does that mean I'll be able to buy it and put it on my DVD player or PS2 at home? I don't want to buy PSP, but I NEED to see that movie

ff7Alexander
11-30-2005, 01:10 AM
March 14, 2005 is the release date,how did you figure this out,everwhere i went they said it's not for sure when they are goin to release it.

Phoenix Flame
11-30-2005, 01:38 AM
March 14, 2005 is the release date,how did you figure this out,everwhere i went they said it's not for sure when they are goin to release it.

I think they are/were talking about the official release date for Japan.

By the way, FF VII Advent Children is scheduled for release in the US January 20th, 2006. :D