snapey
12-18-2005, 10:57 AM
right if it is so important to get the knights of the round,
how come i cant get the god damn things to race so well,
i dont think i have ever won a race :mad: ,
Can anyone help :confused:

ShadowHeart
12-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Feed the chocobos greens to make them better (faster, more stamina and easier to control). Buy and feed at least ~40ish Sylkis Greens for each chocobo. You can buy them from Chocobo Sage. They're expensive, so sell a mastered All materia for 1,4 million gil or something if you need money.

Zeromus_X
12-18-2005, 08:01 PM
or, if you dont feel guilty about cheating, clone 99 sylkis greens with w-item! :p :D (thats what i did.)

this is the best chocobo guide, IMO. (it tells you what determines what kind of chocobo you catch!)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/197341.html

go to the chocobo guide by "ninja". (it says pc version, but i dont know what difference it makes.)

wark! ^^;;

Luis
12-19-2005, 09:14 AM
It's not hard, but it requires a little time to get it.

Zeromus_X
12-19-2005, 08:10 PM
It's not hard, but it requires a little time to get it.
yes, if you know what to do and stuff, itll only take about a day of play(which is really a few hours, as you wont play ALL day long, but you know, as long as you play that day.nothing to hard-core ff players, right? :D )

snapey
12-19-2005, 08:35 PM
i would be able to do this but the bloody memory cards wiped :mad: ,
thnx for all the help neway
ill remember when i get to it next time :D

Phoenix Flame
12-21-2005, 10:49 PM
i would be able to do this but the bloody memory cards wiped :mad: ,
thnx for all the help neway
ill remember when i get to it next time :D

I hate it when that happens. Sorry mate. I just wait until I beat Emerald and Ruby weapons to get my first set of mastered materia and a gold chocobo. But I guess there are some pretty good items to be won from the races (Cat's bell and Sneak attack materia.)