PDA

View Full Version : Darth Maul vs. Darth Vad

Avathar
12-19-2005, 06:00 PM
a very interesting battle, altough it couldn't have taken place (maybe by time travel :D )

Who will win?

..still, Darth Vader is the number 1 character, i'ld think Darth Maul would beat him in a duel :D

Zeromus_X
12-19-2005, 07:53 PM
(im really sorry avathar!) but maul is like a grain of sand to vader. (after all, maul is just an apprentice, palpatine was just goin through apprentices til he found anakin anyway.)

but, maul does look pretty cool. maybe if vader could have devil horns... :p

Avathar
12-20-2005, 08:47 AM
i know that the Emperor was going trough many apprentices, but still... i'm not sure :D

Anikin
12-20-2005, 06:20 PM
It will be Darth vader who will win.

Avathar
12-20-2005, 06:38 PM
...i should have picked someone else to battle Vader..... Yoda perhaps? :cool:

Zeromus_X
12-20-2005, 08:46 PM
...i should have picked someone else to battle Vader..... Yoda perhaps? :cool:

now that would be an interesting battle. (although i think yoda was getting a bit weak there near the end of the prequels, what with the light sides power being drained and all. )

ive always though yoda gets his power from all the jedi, so when all of em got slaughtered , he got weaker. though its just a personal theory.
:p

Avathar
12-21-2005, 08:28 AM
...wow, good theory :cool: and just to think he went to Dagobah into exile just because he failed to stop Darth Sidious....

...but my first impression of Yoda in Attack of the Clones...fighting. i was like :eek: , oh common, Yoda's not a Jedi Knight, he's a Jedi Master, why would he be bouncing of the walls, slashing his way to battle a bad guy?

But in the end... it's pretty weird to see him fighting (war does not make one great), but it's cool when he fights with Darth Sidious :D

/alright, i got 3 other interesting battles:
when both are at their strongest:

Yoda vs. Darth vader
Yoda vs. Darth Sidious
Darth Vader vs. Darth Sidious

Choose of which one i should make a poll:

Zeromus_X
12-21-2005, 11:50 PM
well, yoda did lose to sidious, and vader kills off sidious in return of the jedi (thats why he is the chosen one and all)

so i guess yoda vs vader would make a good poll. (now that would be a fight.)

Avathar
12-22-2005, 04:48 AM
But in Return of the Jedi, both Vader and Sidious weren't at their strongest. First Vader was weakened 'cause of the fight with Luke, and when he threw the Emperor to his death, he wounded himself by the shocks... so, yeah. Vader vs. Yoda would be interesting. Shall i poll?

Zeromus_X
12-23-2005, 10:04 PM
sure! =3