PDA

View Full Version : Legolas vs. Gimli

Avathar
12-19-2005, 06:07 PM
for this question, it totally doesn't matter if you've read the book or you didn't, if you've seen the movie, you'll know what fighting styles we're talking about.... very different from eachother :D so what if they're in a fight against eachother?

brute strenght vs. subtile agility

....i go with strenght :cool: (THE DWARVES ARE UPON YOU!!!!)

ShadowHeart
12-20-2005, 05:25 AM
I think Legolas would win, but I like Gimli more :p

Avathar
12-25-2005, 09:30 AM
well, in the movie you get a somewhat cartoonesk vision of the odd couple. I'ld call it the "Bassie and Adriaan"-syndrom (Bassie and Adriaan are a duo, who have a kid's show in the Netherlands: Bassie is the dumber clown, and Adriaan is the smarter acrobat).
But when you actually have read the book, there is as good as no humor, as it's the opposite shown in the three movies.

Anyway, i think Dwarves could beat Elves in any war :D

slimcloud
02-07-2006, 08:29 PM
the fact is lotsovlegs is swift and deadly hes also an elf and can hear gimli cumming a mile of ,all it takes is one arrow to the head and bye bye gimli

Tiny Bronco
02-07-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm a Gimli just cause I like metals and minig. And axes. I am taking am internet course on becoming a blacksmith on my own time. Really fun actually. Made a couple of molten masses of steel.

Avathar
02-18-2006, 01:00 PM
:D Hahaa! Gimli has won! Take that, ya skinny, pale-skinned fairiewairies :D :D :p