PDA

View Full Version : My Philosophy

Lyde Lyde
12-23-2005, 06:49 PM
In this world, I have no friends but I do feel left out. I can't ever find anyone who is like me. My philosophy is that the most important thing in this world is to live freely, achieve your role in this world, and find out about all the secrets we do not know.

My role in this world as an artist, I must relieve the stress of all human beings with my books and pictures. It is also my rule to guide the people and look at the true reason that we're on here. There isn't one, we haven't discovered this the only thing we know is that we have to live on. The government tries to control us all, having to make us go to school and pass requirements. The only thing that matters to me is that I spread my philosophy to the world, anything else matters not, including school, besides that's what I have books for and that's how I became the great writer that I am now. That's why I have made a site just about them.

The government is the enemy, they control our lives but they still call this freedom. We the people were a fool to let a small group of people to get this powerful. We don't need your support, I require help from no one as the world is a harsh and cruel place, sometimes so cruel that I feel like just dying.
Even though I am a teacher I subide by the education, i became only what I am to persuade the people.

Zeromus_X
12-23-2005, 09:55 PM
the world is kinda bad sometimes (well, ALOT of the time) , and of course any form of government isnt fullproof, but imagine what it would be like if there wasnt one? if everyone though the way you did Lyde Lyde, then that would work out fine, but unfortunately (quite so) alot of people dont, perhaps because they were just raised that way. people need government so that everything isnt a mess. (and most people are used to a government.) thats why people had a small group of people guide them , so they dont feel lost; without order.

meh. thats just what i think. itd be nice, but a world where everyone got along and were enlightened without any form of government isnt going to happen soon, even though thatd be really nice.

:(

WupoP_FF
12-24-2005, 03:28 AM
man,I know wats you want to explain.Much as you thought about your life,you just stressed that you only want to free from everything but follow yourself,right ? this may be a good decision.but on the other hand,if everyone give their philosophy to the other people compulsory ,however,they have own ideas about their work,life,future etc,you think they will believe you ?my teacher said that which we can believe is that what we can do.I think he believe in law,role,and any other things."Order is necessay"he said"government just a tool which used to manage the world and belong to the world."It is changing by the time.If you though it's the only thing what can controll the world,I don't agree it will match the development.

it's certain that I like your mind too.because I wonder if everyone could be free,then our world would be more lovely. :)

Gumdrop
12-24-2005, 09:47 AM
I'm sure there is somebody out there for you, with all the different types of people how could there not be? I only have one offline friend and I feel our friendship is coming to a close but I do have several strong online friends so I know how you feel, personaly I'm not that fussed about it, I too am an artist and being alone a lot is useful..

about the goverment, we/people (most anyway) do need some sort of leader figure such as the goverment, imagine if everything controlling such as the goverment where to vanish, can you imagine the chaos? It is a shame we can't be without this control in modern times.
(pretty much what the above posts said..yeah..:p)

I'm glad you wrote out your feelings, you seem kinda stressed..

Avathar
12-24-2005, 10:07 AM
It really doesn't matter what the amount of friends you have turns out to be, if you only enjoy your life and all positive aspects of it, then everything's gonna be just fine.
That's my view on life: i don't worry much about the greater aspects of society, as long as i and the closest persons around me have a good time, and cherish the happy moments we share, for those are the rarest. It's not like Carpe Diem, but Carpe Momentum. Maybe not live each day to the fullest, but just let it come, whatever the result. Not much worrying about the future, for the present deserves much attention anyhow.
I enjoy everything i do in my life, sometimes i give a little bit more attention to some things than to others, but as long as you feel ok, it's going to be alright.

Zerlina
12-25-2005, 08:54 PM
Read your post again in three years.

Luis
12-25-2005, 09:48 PM
Good answer Zerlina! I'd say the same.Perhaps there's even no need to wait for so long... :D

Avathar
12-26-2005, 09:35 AM
:cool: ......three years, huh? Alright, i'll see you then :D (no really, what's wrong with my post? don't say it's to optimistic or something?)

Lyde Lyde
12-26-2005, 10:38 PM
Oh thank you everyone for replying, I was a little stressed then, but I still have the same opinion on this subject, maybe to go back on how things used to be, we would have a very destructive war in which all guns and bombs were destroyed and to remake guns again would be against the law, the only type of warfare that would exist is that of using swords, bows and aroows, and other medievial weaponry.

Zerlina
12-28-2005, 02:43 PM
the only type of warfare that would exist is that of using swords, bows and aroows, and other medievial weaponry.

Read that again in three years too.

Arkacia
12-29-2005, 08:29 PM
Oh thank you everyone for replying, I was a little stressed then, but I still have the same opinion on this subject, maybe to go back on how things used to be, we would have a very destructive war in which all guns and bombs were destroyed and to remake guns again would be against the law, the only type of warfare that would exist is that of using swords, bows and aroows, and other medievial weaponry.

You do know that those old style weapons were just as effective as a gun, especially the arrows, but made for a much longer and cruel death? At least guns are quick and reasonable clean and can kill a person instantly. A lot of victims of medevil weapons took hours, and sometimes days to die, and spent at least some of that waiting for death, if not all of it, writhing in agony.

I watched a special on the history channel the other day about those medevil weapons and how horrible they were. Most of them weren't sharp and hacked a person rather than cut them. Having an axe or mace smash into a person's head wasn't pretty either. Personally I'd rather have a bullet than a sword responsible for my death any day.

Tiny Bronco
01-18-2006, 06:46 PM
I agree with Avathar's first post

Squall Lionheart
01-26-2006, 01:39 PM
In this world, I have no friends but I do feel left out. I can't ever find anyone who is like me. My philosophy is that the most important thing in this world is to live freely, achieve your role in this world, and find out about all the secrets we do not know.

My role in this world as an artist, I must relieve the stress of all human beings with my books and pictures. It is also my rule to guide the people and look at the true reason that we're on here. There isn't one, we haven't discovered this the only thing we know is that we have to live on. The government tries to control us all, having to make us go to school and pass requirements. The only thing that matters to me is that I spread my philosophy to the world, anything else matters not, including school, besides that's what I have books for and that's how I became the great writer that I am now. That's why I have made a site just about them.

The government is the enemy, they control our lives but they still call this freedom. We the people were a fool to let a small group of people to get this powerful. We don't need your support, I require help from no one as the world is a harsh and cruel place, sometimes so cruel that I feel like just dying.
Even though I am a teacher I subide by the education, i became only what I am to persuade the people.

1-I never cared about having true friends......

2-I agree relucantly with the evreyone has a role in life part....thought most don't know theirs...

3-Opposing tyrany was never on my mind...not unless it standed firmly in my way!

Adding to this that I believe in the return of Swords and Guns war together....

Tiny Bronco
01-26-2006, 06:09 PM
I don't like the world we live in because there are to many differences between people for them to get along. :( In my heart... I live in a FF world. :D
What we need is like a bunch of aliens to come and try to blow up Earth so we are all forced to come together so as to kick the Aliens in the Southern End!!!
:D :D :D WHOOO HOOO! Alien butt kick time! :D

slimcloud
02-06-2006, 04:56 AM
that sounds cool tiny but unfortunately the world we live in today will also be the death ov us in many ways,we have to be strong inside and when a problem arises we face it and not hide away.if u dont do drugs ul all b fine coz at that time u intend to lose control of your body and then u cant control the situations around you......

blackstar
12-11-2006, 01:18 PM
I personally agree with Lyde Lyde on her Philosophy I try to live much the same way.

Spec Highwind
12-11-2006, 02:56 PM
I'm just like Lyde Lyde... BUT... I do have great friends... maybe more than I know... and sometimes I ignore them...

blackstar
12-11-2006, 05:13 PM
I'm just like Lyde Lyde... BUT... I do have great friends... maybe more than I know... and sometimes I ignore them...
so do I sometimes... But were just human right we make mistakes and sometimes the greatest friends can forgive you when you screw up and make mistakes and its ok.

Yoko Kurama
12-11-2006, 05:16 PM
Precisely. The greatest friends can forgive you despite everything.

Axel
02-01-2007, 10:28 PM
It is scary that humans can be so dependant on war to solve problems. I mean if observe two children in a school play ground playing basketball. One of the them is a ball hog. Supose the other one wants the ball equally as much, they argue, they begin to fight. Soon the fight is resolved by a teacher. The teacher makes them apologize to eachother. Lets say 20 years from now they both enlist in the military. They are in combat. One of them asks the other, "What is the purpose of all this?" The other one replies, "Because they never leaned to share." Though I may admit that it was a bad analogy but it does prove a point. Man thinks that war can solve everthing. I know personally that sometimes that friend and foe may never come to an agreement, but man needs to learn how to solves differences by discussing the problem directly without war. Humans are so destructive, but there is one thing that is worth saving in this world, it is love.
Thats My Philosophy, my wisdom. Love.

Phoenix Flame
02-02-2007, 05:54 AM
There is a LOT of pain and misery in this life - unfortunately, life's not fair. Seems like everyone has to 'start over' sometime and put away something in their past...whether that be family or friends or significant others. In the end I've learned not to blindly rely on others around me, but on God for my sanity and support. He's always there going through everything with me anyhow...but to acknowledge Him and lean on him to me isn't a crutch-->I'm not religious, I'm spiritual (big difference.) Therefore I don't agree with 'holy' wars or much government; however, not all of it is bad. I live in the U.S., and I think that if our founding fathers could see what we've done with the constitution, they'd roll over in their graves. It doesn't end there, but that's the basic feelings I can express about how I view life. My personal philosophy goes something like... By improving yourself, the world is made better. It begins with you, though...so if you want things to chance for you - you have to change.

Doctor
02-03-2007, 04:41 AM
Man thinks that war can solve everthing. I know personally that sometimes that friend and foe may never come to an agreement, but man needs to learn how to solves differences by discussing the problem directly without war. Humans are so destructive, but there is one thing that is worth saving in this world, it is love.
Thats My Philosophy, my wisdom. Love.

Having love in one's heart is a wonderful thing...unfortunately, it is not enough to make people "discuss the problem directly without war."

There will always be pain and suffering, there will always be people who say that a war will resolve a matter in a situation, and there will always be a war, weither it is between two persons, or two nations. A world of peace isn't a totally attainable goal. The reality is, as long as there are human beings, or any beings, there will always be conflict, no matter how insignificant the issue.

The people in this world have a lot to learn; don't expect them to learn it in our lifetime.

blackstar
02-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Agreed Faust, This is me personally, I love if I feel you are a "true" friend I love you, you are my brother or sister, or as in "Aiden" i love her fully and without question. But I also know hate and there are people I hate completly true hate, but theese are people who have done things to me to deserve my hate.

jedi geoff
02-06-2007, 03:16 AM
see theres is a problem with the whole love will conquer all thing,
some people are just too ;cen ed up and wouldnt listen.....

but i personally dont like this world....

Doctor
02-07-2007, 03:17 AM
Well, this is just a personal opinion, as is what most of these people are saying; I believe that love can conquer all other feelings . Think about it; if you really wanted to die, more than anything, and the only feeling you cared about was feeling the sweet ecstasy of death, then wouldn't you be "loving" to die every single waking moment?

Taking the words "Love conquers all" literally would mean that you can win anything with love. And even if love is more than just a feeling, and love is expressed by the things we do for the things or people we love, I don't think that most of the world cares enough to use love to solve all of our problems. There are too many other feelings mixed in--greed, hatred, anger, sadness; countless things. Those feelings tend to get in the way of the feeling of love, but that's just how it is; that's just how we, as human beings, are. Love can't really conquer all, but deep in our hearts, when we find something we care about more than anything else that could ever exist, then we can believe that love can overcome all of the obstacles that are in each individual person's life. But it cannot solve every real world problem. Love can be shared, but going with what I said previously, there will always be conflict and problems that are caused by things, and most of all, people, some of whom have no love or compassion. But that's only for us to decide based upon opinion.

So...after all I've said already, I'm not even sure what I'm trying to get across. I suppose that my point, is that whatever love really CAN do, no one will ever be sure. So weither the phrase "Love conquers all" is true or not is, for now, always goinmg to depend on the opinion of each individual. So, it's true meaning is undecided.

blackstar
02-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Agreed that statement is very true and you have brought up good points I have never thought about before. "Love" is perhaps the most interesting human emotion, because while the others are more linear "love" can be good or evil depending, because it is defined mostely by the person who has it. So in a way "love" is a very powerful force in the world. The holy wars were started because of "love" of religion. Peace can be obtained through "love" many different things can be caused its something worth thinking about.

Doctor
02-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Agreed that statement is very true and you have brought up good points I have never thought about before. "Love" is perhaps the most interesting human emotion, because while the others are more linear"love" can be good or evil depending, because it is defined mostely by the person who has it. So in a way "love" is a very powerful force in the world. The holy wars were started because of "love" of religion. Peace can be obtained through "love" many different things can be caused its something worth thinking about.

And I think that you may have cleared up my ramblings there.
:D

blackstar
02-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Your welcome. Well reading what you said sparked my own intellectual ramblings. But relativly saying what we both said seems to be true because love is more than linear your suicide reference is what made me think about it and I beleive you did bring up a very valid point. So in essence "love" does conquor all. Because it overides all other emotions be it for good or evil intent.

Cloud101
02-08-2007, 11:45 AM
You speak the truth...

Axel
02-08-2007, 08:49 PM
To clarify what I was trying to get across, I merely was saying that conflict sometimes cannot be avoided, but when you are in that position just think of the thing are worth getting through that struggle. As I said that wasn't a good analogy. My apologies if gave you guys the wrong impression! ;-)

Hydra
02-08-2007, 09:02 PM
She makes a great point, but I noticed on the whole second page, only a select handful of you are over the age of eighteen.

Love doesn't conquer all. It only reinforces your thoughts, and you believe it does. Truth is belief, because you don't know any better, and that's why you all have biased opinions, and agree with each other. Your mind thinks that way, so you believe it's true.

You guys don't know nearly what love can mean. A lot of the time, young people mistake infatuation with love. And when you make that mistake, you see heartbreak and break-ups. That's why younguns are so depressed all the time. Their other dumped them, and they "loved" him/her so much.

They didn't love her, essentially. They were infatuated with her. They liked the idea of being with her, and grew so attached to her, they were heartbroken when it was over. That's infatuation. The need to love someone, and see through love blindly to have it.

Love, on the other hand, is an incredible feeling. Your other gets your spirits up in any and everything you do, and you can't feel bad with them. It sounds corny, don't it? XD But it's true. I've felt this. Either that, or it's a BIG case of infatuation. :D

That's why I say independence leads to breakdowns, and breakups if you're in a relationship. If you do everything yourself, what use is a lover? You can do everything yourself if you're independent. That's why adults long for their childhood, and independent people wish to change what they were. It breaks you mentally and physically. You've got to rely on someone else's help, no matter what the problem.

So, the world may suck, but it can suck with a special person in your life. That special person can spice up your life, if not for a moment, and moments are all you have in life. If you try to face life alone, that's why it sucks so much. You're too simple minded to rely on another, and since you're independent, your simple mindedness and false reason is all you know.

*cough*

...Yeah.. =D

I'm only twenty, so I'm learning too. XD

Axel
02-08-2007, 09:10 PM
I agree with Hydra, the love I was talking about was the love of our fellow man, not high school crushes.

Doctor
02-09-2007, 06:02 PM
I agree with Hydra, the love I was talking about was the love of our fellow man, not high school crushes.

Mm...I know. Perhaps you DID give me the wrong impression, but I honestly thought that I was talking about just the feeling love; in a very sort of undecided way. But that's just because of what Hydra said; "Love doesn't conquer all. It only reinforces your thoughts." And I trust that. Everything we say or do is based on opinions, and everything I have said, was actually an opinion. Those words were the exact thoughts running through my mind as I was typing them, and I had expected some people to agree with me, and some to, perhaps, disagree.

As for relationships, yes, what we think is love for another person could actually be just a big infatuation. But no one really knows that it's an "infatuation" at the time, not until it's over with. So you can't blame people for thinking that their total fascination with someone is real love. XP