PDA

View Full Version : Why does Firefox make the site look all funky?

Zeromus_X
01-18-2006, 01:00 AM
this is very weird. if i use firefox, the site goes all funky. (first post is scattered, "tasks will cease to function" thing, posting is impossible, etc.) i can use I.E., but i was just wondering why this problem is, and if it can be fixed? just curious.

Arkacia
01-18-2006, 09:16 AM
I had a quick search the other day to try to find a solution to our firefox compatability problem, but haven't been able to find anything yet. Will keep looking.

I use firefox too, and am using the "IE view" extension for this site. If you don't already have it, think about grabbing it. Just clicking the button on the FF toolbar automatically opens the page in IE.

We don't know what has caused this, but are trying to find a solution. Sorry for any frustrations and hassles this is causing.

Tiny Bronco
01-18-2006, 05:35 PM
I use firefox too and have noticed this also. I just switched to I. E. and its fine

ShadowHeart
01-18-2006, 06:39 PM
The site worked fine with Firefox until sometime around New Years Eve. I went away for a week, and come just to find that the site is completely messed up in Firefox...

Shaggy
01-19-2006, 02:44 AM
Not sure way its doing this? Was there a recent update to firefox?

EDIT: Just viewed this site with Firefox, and wow, it is really bad. I rememeber a update for Firefox I recently downloaded. I think thats the problem. If it is, I would have to lose the skin, or have the creator tweek the skin to work with firefox.

Tiny Bronco
01-19-2006, 05:56 PM
I got rid of that update, but the site still wasn't to good. That could just be my internet though. It's pretty bad.

Compact Soul
01-19-2006, 08:15 PM
I'd do what Shaggy suggested and just un-update FireFox

Shaggy
01-19-2006, 08:16 PM
It was fine until recently. I guess I may have to loss the skin. I noticed the front page works well, but when you get to the forum, its all over the place.

ShadowHeart
01-20-2006, 04:55 AM
Actually, sometimes you won't see the different forum areas listed on the main page, just a message saing "tasks will cease to function", but you just have to refresh until it goes away..

John Smith
11-27-2006, 11:32 AM
Can you make FireFox show the Glow on the Usernames or isn't it possible? :(

Spec Highwind
11-27-2006, 02:49 PM
Firefox is fine, to me. And there's has a hidden connection between FireFox and Final Fantasy

John Smith
11-27-2006, 05:31 PM
I have to use IE page view to see the glow in the nicknames and see some other stuff properly. Can't you fix this like you fixed the other stuff Shaggy? <insert puppy eyes here>