PDA

View Full Version : FF7 Chocobo Stats.

Tiny Bronco
01-24-2006, 06:35 PM
At the Gold Saucer in FF7 you can race your own breeded chocobos. I'm wondering what the best stats. of everyones' Chocobos are.
Mine is a gold chocobo. :)
Top Speed: 258 :D
Stanama: 999
Controlability: A very nice Chocobo. :D
Time: Took me two months and all of my All Materia to get this birdy. :)
NOTE: It took me forever, but I got these stats. whithout holding down R1, R2, L1, L2 to revive my stanama! :D :D :D :eek:

What is your best Chocobo?!!!!!!

Also feel free to post rumors on how to get odd colored Chocobos. Those are always fun and by folowing one I got my best Gold Chocobo ever! :D

jessek705
02-05-2006, 10:29 PM
right now my best is a blue chocobo
speed:114
stamina:999
Controlability: A very nice chocobo
class: A

i got the other 2 chocobos to breed a green but i never get it its always a normal one.... any suggestions?

Tiny Bronco
02-07-2006, 08:27 PM
All I do when trying to get Bluey and Greeny is get new parents, race them BOTH to S class, get all their abilitys to the max, and make sure I have the right nut. Chocobo raising can be tricky and does require luck.

jessek705
02-07-2006, 08:37 PM
i chose against raising the parents to S Class because it isnt a requirement! but it could however be what is lacking my luck for a green.....always get a male blue or a normal :mad: oh well ill keep trying :p

My Chocobo Guide (http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~sigma/chocobobreeding.html)

Tiny Bronco
02-07-2006, 08:42 PM
I always race my parents to S Class. I don't have trouble. Also I keep trying to get better and better Gold Chocobos. Any one know how.

Zeromus_X
02-07-2006, 08:49 PM
how do you get to control it? mine always goes wherever it wants. (although theres no way it can lose, i still like to control my own chocobo.)

i've fed it 99 sylkis greens...maybe another green helps that? :confused:

jessek705
02-07-2006, 09:15 PM
What kind of chocobo is it? I've never had a problem with control after feeding a chocobo around 40 sylkis greens....

Zeromus_X
02-07-2006, 11:29 PM
oh, well its the golden chocobo. both it and the one from the earth harp (or whatever it is.) dont like listening to me. (its set on manual, and they just do what they please...)

jessek705
02-08-2006, 12:13 AM
for starters its from the Desert Rose:p but i cant understand why you have no control over them....maybe try reagen greens or something but im not entirely sure.

ShadowHeart
02-08-2006, 08:51 AM
I always thought I had good control over my chocobos.. Even when feeding them 40 sylkis greens (which is enough to max their stats, feeding more after 40 never seems to give any improvement for me).

jessek705
02-08-2006, 04:56 PM
yes I understand where your coming from....not alot i think you can do though I'd try reagen greens and hope that works but i cant think of anything else

Tiny Bronco
02-08-2006, 05:51 PM
I feed my Chocobos 60 Sylike Greens to Max out their stats. For Zero. Your chocobo won't obey you because you didn't raise it. The one you get from the Dessert Rose wasn't bread for racing which is why blue or green chocobos can beat it. It will neer listen to you well. As for the one you did bread, Unless you fed it greens that max out speed or stanama and not intelegence then thats your problem.
Always use Sylike Greens from the Chocobo Sage. If this isn't the reason then your game messed up. Try switching it to automatic if mannual doesn't work.

Zeromus_X
02-08-2006, 09:19 PM
okay, thanks everyone :p i'll just clone every green :D

i'm also going to try those triple growth weapons SH mentioned...

no matter how long you haven't played it, ffVII will give you a reason to play it again ++;

add-on: just so you know jessek (to add to your guide) that the rating of the wild chocobo you catch is dependant on what enemies you encounter it with? (more words of wisdom by shadow heart...:p)

there was a guide i found that told you what kind you got...let me see...

Tiny Bronco
02-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Just go to www.gamefaqs.com search FF7 and go to walk throughs/ Chocobo Manfestio. Great guide.

Zeromus_X
02-09-2006, 07:43 PM
heh, thats the one i used! :eek: :p

Tiny Bronco
02-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Very good guide. So does anyone else have a really good Chocobo?